CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
You're right! That's a good sign. Though I was a bit surprised when the small redhead wasn't a virgin. Not Leah, but the blonde's friend. Can't remember the name.
Angela

All this talk of virgins :sneaky: I wonder how much experience Maya has had :unsure:

That result is looking good
I feel like maya may have been "unwilling" her first time to put it nicely
Total guess, i have no proof and i hope im wrong

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
So, it seems like in this game I'll have to be careful with who I choose to go after and only focus on her. I'm not used to this kind of games, since I only play those in which I screw around with everybody that I'm interested.

How do you suggest I follow through it? Follow routes focused only on one girl? I've been making only three playthroughs so far: one dick, one kind of neutral and another chicken, but focusing in more than only one girl on each of them. It seems like I won't be able to reach a good ending by playing this way.

But what about secondary characters? Fucking with them would also stay in the way of a good ending?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
So, it seems like in this game I'll have to be careful with who I choose to go after and only focus on her. I'm not used to this kind of games, since I only play those in which I screw around with everybody that I'm interested.

How do you suggest I follow through it? Follow routes focused only on one girl? I've been making only three playthroughs so far: one dick, one kind of neutral and another chicken, but focusing in more than only one girl on each of them. It seems like I won't be able to reach a good ending by playing this way.

But what about secondary characters? Fucking with them would also stay in the way of a good ending?
Nothing is certain but! One thing I would suggest is to think who you antagonize and who you befriend.... knowing DPC likes those teaching moments going to the extremes of the scales won't be the best option.... for example you may get further with Sage in terms of sexual content but when shit hits the fan you may be left alone...you may also be a pushover for Josy but then you would get cheated because she would be simply bored

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So, it seems like in this game I'll have to be careful with who I choose to go after and only focus on her.
I wouldn't worry too much about that I've been saying this a lot don't get too invested in the girls just yet most people have a favorite so far but what's to say circumstances could change?

Just enjoy the game, for now, get a good idea about it and then make a choice

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
She's obviously not Sage's level, but don't be surprised if she's not a virgin, nothing wrong if she's not, she would be more experienced and it would be more fun.
If she is than that`s a twist I do not see coming.Not much experience but an attractive woman in her early 20`s....there was that one or 2 boys she really liked,let`s be real...

All this talk of virgins :sneaky: I wonder how much experience Maya has had :unsure:

That result is looking good
Not much but some,during grinding scene she compares MC`s cock to a dildo,not a previous lover,which makes the bi theory somewhat believable.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018

Maya and possibly (likely) Jill seem to require the CHICK path to get the most of. Sage requires DIK. Josy seems to be OK with both paths, but it might be that you cannot be a Huge/Massive DIK or CHICK (my guess) to get the most content. Because to look at her ass requires either, but you get the nude profile teaser pic only on the CHICK side.

Neutral route doesn't have anything special going on for right now, but DPC assured it will be a path on its own in the future.

But what we learnt from Acting Lessons, fucking everybody will probably come back and haunt you in the endgame, so tread carefully.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
which makes the bi theory somewhat believable.
You know what would be a great twist? If none of the main girls were the real LIs. Maya is a lesbian, Jill doesn't want human contact, Josy and Sage both have a BF that they aren't going to dump. And then, halfway through the game, everything flips and the real LIs are Quinn, Riona, Camilla, Jade, and all those side girls.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
If she is than that`s a twist I do not see coming.Not much experience but an attractive woman in her early 20`s....there was that one or 2 boys she really liked,let`s be real...

Not much but some,during grinding scene she compares MC`s cock to a dildo,not a previous lover,which makes the bi theory somewhat believable.
Unless Maya's first one was Picture Girl and one of them used a strap on.... assuming Derek had a crush on PG, it would be reasonable that Maya feels guilty and looks after the moronic maggot

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
You know what would be a great twist? If none of the main girls were the real LIs. Maya is a lesbian, Jill doesn't want human contact, Josy and Sage both have a BF that they aren't going to dump him. And then, halfway through the game, everything flips and the real LIs are Quinn, Riona, Camilla, Jade, and all those side girls.
That would finish DPC`s career but as long as I`m ending up with Quinn...it`s a sacrifice I`m willing to take

• Haha
Reactions: vir_cotto and Mytez

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Nothing is certain but! One thing I would suggest is to think who you antagonize and who you befriend.... knowing DPC likes those teaching moments going to the extremes of the scales won't be the best option.... for example you may get further with Sage in terms of sexual content but when shit hits the fan you may be left alone...you may also be a pushover for Josy but then you would get cheated because she would be simply bored
So, even though the girls are LIs, in the end we might not end up together with them?

By what I've read in Acting Lessons' walkthrough, even though other girls got points like LIs, the MC was only able to end up with 3 of them?

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Here we are the Finale!

who has the best body in BADIK? Top 4 (Jill, Bella, Jade, and Quinn)
Remember to vote unbiasedly, only on their bodies (y)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes