Nevu

Mar 23, 2018

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
After replaying this game I get the strong impression any sacrifice that is going to be made is going to be a choice between yourself and Derek- Bros before Hoes and all that

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
After replaying this game I get the strong impression any sacrifice that is going to be made is going to be a choice between yourself and Derek- Bros before Hoes and all that
That would be an easy choice.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I want sensible choices like you're finding two hanging on a cliff and you can save only one: Chad or Sage? Dawe or Arieth? Jade or Burke? Tybalt or watermelon?
Arieth and Jade ( she may be a FemDom but it's not much of a problem if she behaves) ate the ones I would save.... the others I would beat with sticks to make them fall faster

Reactions: vir_cotto

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Tuck in the napkin. Arouse the woman. Give a few licks on the hymen to get acquainted with its texture and build. Tease the membrane by tongue-fucking it. Bare your teeth and chow down on it. Lick up the blood for dessert.
I'm a bit afraid to ask but what will happen if you will find out that Jill has already offered her dish to someone else before you?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes