Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
I'm rooting for him in my non-Jill routes, poor guy needs to get his dick wet or is going to lose his mind (even more).
Well he could always use Quinn's restaurant.

You wouldn't? In all seriousness thats the only thing i can't blame him for doing so. She wears bikini, its not really spying. I'm kinda curious why Tybalt hangs out with her so often. He really wanna date her? Or what?
You got me there. But it kinda is spying since he's looking out the window all maliciously.

Reactions: Mytez

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
You wouldn't? In all seriousness thats the only thing i can't blame him for doing so. She wears bikini, its not really spying. I'm kinda curious why Tybalt hangs out with her so often. He really wanna date her? Or what?
I think he's psycho. He'll probably kill her and then turn her carcass into some kind of watermelon sculpture....

I don't want to say anything else.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Thanks, short term solution. I'm not gonna ask you guys for this every week and you guys won't feel like linking it anyways.
I always link it when somebody ask for it. So yeah.. thanks for saying that i guess :rolleyes:
Not sure why you guys are being so passive aggressive to my suggestion.
Nobody was talking about the suggestion, it that "30 minute" nonsense i singled out. We don't have sway over what gets into the OP. Ask N7 or any mod/staff member about it. You can suggest us anything like that but its not our call.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes