smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I mean, who are we kidding? It's probably the most obvious solution. There is a reason why we'll have a few new girls in 0.3. One of them could be Chad's mystery one.
Well... you know what i think about that right? lets fuck her, the idea is to turn Chad into the biggest cuck of all VN's, they will write on his grave "Chad a regular jock, but couldn't keep his girls from jumping on the kid with the horsecock"

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Well... you know what i think about that right? lets fuck her, the idea is to turn Chad into the biggest cuck of all VN's, they will write on his grave "Chad a regular jock, but couldn't keep his girls from jumping on the kid with the horsecock"
We could try but I doubt anyone can be bigger cuck than Dawe. His Arieth worked half of the college - heck, maybe even half of town.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Btw. you can say what you want about Tommy but that guy has a real talent for poetry:

It all started a cold Friday night.
In a dark muddy alley, a local bar shone bright.
Arieth the HOT sat alone and so bored.
Her three-alpha boyfriend had passed out on the floor.
In came a charming and valiant DIK.
He said “Come follow me and I’ll show you a trick”.
He made her laugh, he made her cry, he made her orgasm twice.
But what he had done wasn’t proven so wise.
The jock soon found out and gathered his pals.
They beat poor DIK and told him “No one fuck with our gals”.
That marked the start of the thousand year war.
And it all started in that small local bar.

Deltascourge

Nov 11, 2018
You guys are way too active here. Is there a way to get the weekly updates put in the OP? I've been spending the last 30 minutes going through past pages for a patron update from yesterday

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You guys are way too active here. Is there a way to get the weekly updates put in the OP? I've been spending the last 30 minutes going through past pages for a patron update from yesterday
You must be doing something terribly wrong or do an exceedingly poor job at it. 30 minutes? Ohplease. Don't take this the wrong way but you blow things way out of proportions.

Well, except maybe the part that was chat too damn much :sneaky: Finding the devlog is easy. You check Patreon page, see the date, got back to the pages that start at the beginning of that day. It won't take more than a minute or two. It never did for me.

Reactions: vir_cotto

Deltascourge

Nov 11, 2018
You must be doing something terribly wrong or do an exceedingly poor job at it. 30 minutes? Ohplease. Don't take this the wrong way but you blow things way out of proportions.

Well, except maybe the part that was chat too damn much :sneaky: Finding the devlog is easy. You check Patreon page, see the date, got back to the pages that start at the beginning of that day. It won't take more than a minute or two. It never did for me.
I'm on mobile so it's shit having to go through the messages. Also I'm in Europe so that doesn't necessarily work for me either as the updates get posted at like 6pm. Tried it before, still a slog

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes