xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Only if she still cares about Chad. In RL, you'll dump the cheater and then, maybe, will try to find with whom he is cheating her. She never said or showed any sign she's done with Chad.
Don’t agree, Holding off doesn’t cost her anything and makes it easier to find whole is cheating with. Also gives her time to plan her revenge properly.
She’s not said or done anything that she isn’t done with him either.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Don’t agree, Holding off doesn’t cost her anything and makes it easier to find whole is cheating with. Also gives her time to plan her revenge properly.
She’s not said or done anything that she isn’t done with him either.
OK. So, tell me, why would she care about finding Chad's mysterious GF?

I'll tell you - because she wants to hurt her, degrade her, maybe something even worse... Why? Because she wants to show Chad that "bitch" is worse than her, that she (Sage) is superior, that he (Chad) made a wrong choice...

Typical reactions of the person who can't get over a boyfriend.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Nobody had a chance to react?? There were people in the hallway before Jill even arrived, they were witnessing MC get ganged on by the Jocks, then Dawe wedgies him and those same people do nothing. Jill arrived only after MC got wedgied and she's the only person who bothered helping. There's no backstory its just paying attention to details as you usually say ;).
Ekhm
Your honor
I would like to present evidence A,B and C in chronological order:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Your honor,members of the jury
You can clearly see that Jill is the first to arrive at the scene simply because there is nobody else near by,not including jocks and OmegaNyOmega members.
Furthermore Jill witnesses the incident,that`s why she decides to help.
The defendant is clearly writing a fan-fic in his head.
That`s all.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I don't think she is honest as it's become an obsession and for any person to be that obsessed she is clearly not over Chad most women would move on maybe get a bit of revenge by destroying his stuff but now she wants us stalking him.
But she is,she tells MC what she wants on top of that when MC asks her if it`s over with Chad she let`s him know that it`s not.
Lying is one thing I can`t accuse Sage of.

Reactions: vir_cotto

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Ekhm
Your honor
I would like to present evidence A,B and C in chronological order:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Your honor,members of the jury
You can clearly see that Jill is the first to arrive at the scene simply because there is nobody else near by,not including jocks and OmegaNyOmega members.
Furthermore Jill witnesses the incident,that`s why she decides to help.
The defendant is clearly writing a fan-fic in his head.
That`s all.
Overruled because of procedural error. It's Alpha Ny Omega.

You have to remember this person could also be unaware that Chad is dating Sage so Sage could be taken it out on someone who has no idea about their relationship.
Somehow, I still find my "Maya working on sex phone" theory probable.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
OK. So, tell me, why would she care about finding Chad's mysterious GF?

I'll tell you - because she wants to hurt her, degrade her, maybe something even worse... Why? Because she wants to show Chad that "bitch" is worse than her, that she (Sage) is superior, that he (Chad) made a wrong choice...

Typical reactions of the person who can't get over a boyfriend.
Because she wants to exact proper punishment on both of them in front of the rest of campus. Typical reaction of a person in a position of authority who doesn’t take being undermined.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
1:we want to fuck Sage, 2: we want to turn Chad into a cuck, 3 does the carpet match the drapes?
Mormont Mytez vir_cotto

i would post a pregnant picture of sage but i was told by a mod not to post fan art in here

all i can say is to answer your 3 points 1. it happen 2. it happen 3. yep it sure seems so when Johnster put a bun in that gingers oven

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Overruled because of procedural error. It's Alpha Ny Omega.
Objection!
Because...close enough :p

You have to remember this person could also be unaware that Chad is dating Sage so Sage could be taken it out on someone who has no idea about their relationship.
If it`s someone from the college,they know,everybody(at the college)knows.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Didn't both of them got a call at the same time? Chad in the gym and Maya in her room. Unless one of them lied, the events wouldn't be connected.
I thought the same , but it's a too much obvious plot choice ; DrPink usually don't make this kind of thinks in his way of writing ; there will be for sure other explications for both phone calls and who will be really at other part of the cornet...

Reactions: vir_cotto and Mytez

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Didn't both of them got a call at the same time? Chad in the gym and Maya in her room. Unless one of them lied, the events couldn't be connected.
That`s the running assumption...
However there is a bit of a time gap between Maya getting the call and MC arriving at the gym,unless I`m missing something.
Plus Maya can barely take a finger in,anyone seriously thinks she could recive Chad? :rolleyes:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
But she is,she tells MC what she wants on top of that when MC asks her if it`s over with Chad she let`s him know that it`s not.
Lying is one thing I can`t accuse Sage of.
Sage blackmailed MC into finding out... that's what he had to promise if he wanted his stuff back.... Sage knew where MC lived so she could've ordered the stealing.... if you think about it... troy had a girl coming over and he wanted MC gone... What if it was Sage ?

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Because she wants to exact proper punishment on both of them in front of the rest of campus. Typical reaction of a person in a position of authority who doesn’t take being undermined.
But she doesn't have authority over Chad. She could have even be beaten if MC didn't react in the cafeteria.
And by that MC's reaction, he'll become the pawn in her play.

Didn't both of them got a call at the same time? Chad in the gym and Maya in her room. Unless one of them lied, the events wouldn't be connected.
Yes. That could be a problem but, let's try this:

Chad calls sex-phone. He gets the operator. He asks for "Candy". The operator says she's unavailable but will call him (on his expense) when she'll be available. Operator calls Maya. Maya receives the call and agrees. Operator calls Chad.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Sage blackmailed MC into finding out... that's what he had to promise if he wanted his stuff back.... Sage knew where MC lived so she could've ordered the stealing.... if you think about it... troy had a girl coming over and he wanted MC gone... What if it was Sage ?
And she gave him the black eye?I dont think so:)
It`s a deal not blackmailig,she gives him his stuff up-front,once he delivers she says"we`re even".

Reactions: vir_cotto
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes