Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
As my pal TheAbyssWatcher usually says: I'm not trying to start shit here... but there's a reason Jill is in the middle. (Best girl,duh!)
Just look at her legs splitting wide open. Getting ready for me to rip her hymen out.
I'll stab it and then nibble the boarders of the remains of what was Jill's hymen... then I'll shower and check on Quinn's pregnant belly to see if the quintuplets are doing fine

• Haha
Reactions: vir_cotto

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
name88 King Monkey Mon

In my last render i posted before there is not Quinn.... Not becasue i forgot or i don't want to put her in one of my favorite Badik Girls , ( actually my heart didn't take any kind of decision ) but only because i don't have nice Wp with her or with all girls and i don't know if Drpink made some nice picture just with her ( to find here in the thread some nice picture is practically impossible ) .
Maybe you have something nice to post please ?
name88 Mormont Mytez vir_cotto Gwinb777

sure although not many Quinn worthy pics

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mixed Pics of girls

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Yes but to go to this length to find out who he is cheating with? why not just hook up with the MC and get revenge that way and make sure Chad knows about it but now she has the MC tailing Chad like some errand boy (n)
Well to hook up with the MC only to make Chad jelous,not because she wants to - would be using MC,manipulating him and treating him worse than a dog.
The way she laid it out is at least honest.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Nobody else had a chance to react she popped out of nowhere as soon as he was down,it doesn`t matter how much backstory you`re going to write...she helped a dude stand up.
She did not invented cure for cancer nor donated her entire fortune to orphange nor even saved a cat from a tree - she helped a dude stand up.
Nobody had a chance to react?? There were people in the hallway before Jill even arrived, they were witnessing MC get ganged on by the Jocks, then Dawe wedgies him and those same people do nothing. Jill arrived only after MC got wedgied and she's the only person who bothered helping. There's no backstory its just paying attention to details as you usually say ;).

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well to hook up with the MC only to make Chad jelous,not because she wants to - would be using MC,manipulating him and treating him worse than a dog.
The way she laid it out is at least honest.
I don't think she is honest as it's become an obsession and for any person to be that obsessed she is clearly not over Chad most women would move on maybe get a bit of revenge by destroying his stuff but now she wants us stalking him.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
No date has been set. I would think that the earliest would be late this month. But since this developer seems to have studied under Leo Tolstoy, August is more likely.

Thankfully, J. R. R. Martin wasn't his tutor, or it might be 2022.
We already concluded DPC was George R. R. Martin tutor. Where do you think Martin got the idea about Red Wedding?

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
My eyes have been opened! The church of Jill and the Quinn Collective are the same order...The brotherhood of bigamy....
No one like Jill to cuddle the kids when they have a bad dream, and no one like Quinn to intimidate and scare any bully that tries to steal their lunch money
She is like goddess Kali - good mother and frightening slayer.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Yes but to go to this length to find out who he is cheating with? why not just hook up with the MC and get revenge that way and make sure Chad knows about it but now she has the MC tailing Chad like some errand boy (n)
It’s pretty understandable that she would want to know who he’s cheating with.
Also I assume she wants more from revenge than a hook up

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
It’s pretty understandable that she would want to know who he’s cheating with.
Also I assume she wants more from revenge than a hook up
Only if she still cares about Chad. In RL, you'll dump the cheater and then, maybe, will try to find with whom he is cheating her. She never said or showed any sign she's done with Chad.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes