bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
I remember this shenanigan that happened a few years ago while I was in college. This married teacher got impregnated by this other teacher who was apparently having an affair with her??
That's scandalous how? People have affairs all the time these days. If eyebrows were going to be raised, it'd have to be something like half the college football team banging multiple female professors and knocking them up or the the dean of the college screwing the entire cheerleading team and getting several of them pregnant. All with the expressed purpose of someone's grades improving as the end result for trade.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
They could simply be afraid of gaining negative publicity... especially if women are involved.
Depending where you live and what your profession is in some cases, not reporting a crime can carry some legal penalties if it's discovered you didn't report what was happening to law enforcement. Teachers in most instances are among those professions that are considered mandatory reporters. If they witness or are otherwise aware of criminal activity taking place, they are required to inform law enforcement even if anonymously. No university is going to just sit back and allow prostitution and drug dealing happen on their campus for fear of being jailed themselves for aiding & abetting. Negative publicity can be mitigated with a good P.R. campaign.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Known a few girls that have turned to stripping to help pay their tuition fees. They said some stuff that made me wonder if they hadn't done more than just that too. Plenty of websites out there that prove college girls will do just about anything for money :p
:) As if this isn't something that has been going on for decades! All you need to do is walk into any strip club and have an actual conversation with any of the girls. And I know from personal experience that this has been going on since at least the 70's.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
i guess i have the floor. HERE WE GO!

Jill's parent's are the AL MC and Melissa!

I cracked the code! it was me! it's confirmed!

I have so much evidence that i don't even have any to give you

I am on a whole other plane of understanding when it comes to BADIK, that you guys can't even comprehend

fine you want my facts? ill give you a fact!

Quinn is trash

there's your fact!

Sayonara Quinn.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

I am on a whole other plane of understanding when it comes to BADIK, that you guys can't even comprehend

Quinn is trash

there's your fact!

Sayonara Quinn.

Why are you so hostile to the best wicked girl?
Sounds like an unrequited love?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

Quinn is trash

there's your fact!

Sayonara Quinn.

what if the main character is the same main character as the one from acting lessons? but i guess what you said would make more sense based on the story of acting lessons

Mytez Mormont vir_cotto Fantabaldu i know ive said this before but man it amazes me how many pages this thread gets it hasnt even been a day and this thread gained 14 pages

this thread truly is on par with Dreams of Desire Milfy City and Man of the house

i bet by the time the sixth update comes out the thread will almost have 2k pages or more

but lets be honest Sage is best college girl however Maya is best girlfriend material

screenshot0022.png screenshot0023.png

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
what if the main character is the same main character as the one from acting lessons? but i guess what you said would make more sense based on the story of acting lessons

Mytez Mormont vir_cotto Fantabaldu i know ive said this before but man it amazes me how many pages this thread gets it hasnt even been a day and this thread gained 14 pages

this thread truly is on par with Dreams of Desire Milfy City and Man of the house

i bet by the time the sixth update comes out the thread will almost have 2k pages or more

but lets be honest Sage is best college girl however Maya is best girlfriend material

View attachment 339066 View attachment 339067
My mind has been changed. Sage is just a slut thirsting for vengeance against her meathead of a boyfriend who happens to be named Chad. Which alone is an automatic L. She doesn't know how to thank the MC in a genuine manner but to give him a titjob. All the sings of a thot.

Maya and Bella (Jill included I guess til we learn more about her) are the most obvious LI's to pursue.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
My mind has been changed. Sage is just a slut thirsting for vengeance against her meathead of a boyfriend who happens to be named Chad. Which alone is an automatic L. She doesn't know how to thank the MC in a genuine manner but to give him a titjob. All the sings of a thot.

Maya and Bella (Jill included I guess til we learn more about her) are the most obvious LI's to pursue.
Mytez Mormont ladymaria2072 Fantabaldu vir_cotto Gwinb777

i love Sage shes such a tasty red head but yeah i can see there will be problems down the line as long as she doesnt turn into a yandere then ill keep her on my signature

ive posted alot of the same Bella pictures so ill get some Jill pictures here

top 4 girls are

Sage
Bella
Maya
Jill

screenshot0037.png screenshot0038.png

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes