TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
And his GF is Danielle from Gender studies. If you don't want sexual contacts and don't want to do too much of compromising things, I think the girl from GS would be ideal.
I never realized that the Jamie she mentioned in class is the same Jamie in the DIK :oops:, that pretty much confirms that something is going on, no sane man would ever date someone like that :ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: vir_cotto

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I never realized that the Jamie she mentioned in class is the same Jamie in the DIK :oops:, that pretty much confirms that something is going on, no sane man would ever date someone like that :ROFLMAO:.
Yeah, I found that in my last playthrough. Apparently, he had some intimate moments with Riona and Danielle found out.
As I said, DPC is taking great care of tiny little bits of the story so that everything would be interconnected and without plotholes.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Yes, but if drug dealers are students, you'll want someone amongst them - some from-the-academy young guy. And about age - just look at Dawe.
Not necessarily, you want to find the source and who's running things cause Quinn might be playing campus madam and the DIKs might be playing campus narcos but there is definitely someone else pulling the strings that's on the faculty more than likely. Otherwise they wouldn't be getting away with anything, especially the drugs. They'd all have been expelled for that shit and arrested considering how many people know about it and how long it's been going on.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Not necessarily, you want to find the source and who's running things cause Quinn might be playing campus madam and the DIKs might be playing campus narcos but there is definitely someone else pulling the strings that's on the faculty more than likely. Otherwise they wouldn't be getting away with anything, especially the drugs. They'd all have been expelled for that shit and arrested considering how many people know about it and how long it's been going on.
They could simply be afraid of gaining negative publicity... especially if women are involved.

Reactions: TheFinder
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes