name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
A warning is there with the reason. As I said earlier today, I don't expect deaths but I could see mental breakdowns, maybe even suicide attempts, accidents that could leave someone in coma or handicapped.

So, yeah. When DPC says you shouldn't play if you're in bad life period, he's not joking. All his jokes in the game are just so you would feel even worse when something tragic happens. Think about him as a man who taught Gorge R. R. Martin everything.
The warning was there for that horrible moment when I learned I will have to write fan-fic to end up with Quinn... :(

Just three pledges. And the third one is nameless so far.
And that`s enough the 3rd one is not within Quinn`s realm of interest yet she`s a HoT pledge.

Reactions: vir_cotto

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
We can wingman the shit out of him, or he could ask something fucked up regarding Jill. Something to make him look like something else than a joke, as he is right now.
The man fucks watermelons, there is no coming back from that, he will forever be a joke.
Being a wingman won't help us convince Jill for him, he's been trying who knows how long to get a date with her. And she still shows no interest in him. Thank God.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What i meant was Quinn is abusing the genuine scheme.
I see. No, i don't think so. Students handling scholarship payouts only to witheld and abuse it? No, not likely. That being said, in this school everything is possible of course :sneaky:
But normaly, no. There won't be a nice way around this i'm afraid. It would be too damn easy and boring actually.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Maybe,the decision is ultimately hers.All the player can do is try to talk her out of it,she`s a human being not a puppet,we dont control her.
Of course and probably her relationship with the MC will heavily influence her decisions and how much importance she will give to his warnings about Quinn (if he decided to warn her of course).

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018

This best body in BADICK (side girls) poll has not moved for 2 hours.
just gonna post it here again before most EU guys start zzzzzzzzzzzzz lol

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
We are assuming that she would agree to do it, prostitution is something that it changes you forever, and in no way going to college is worth having to do that.
Known a few girls that have turned to stripping to help pay their tuition fees. They said some stuff that made me wonder if they hadn't done more than just that too. Plenty of websites out there that prove college girls will do just about anything for money :p

how do you know she would be opposed to it? the other girls in the hots don't seem to be against it. why is it that it's different for her?
Said it before a few times already, those girls are deathly frightened of Quinn in several scenes so it's not hard to figure out they chose poorly and are now stuck with their fate. I'll bet some of them were just like Maya, naive enough and desperate enough to fall into Quinn's trap. It's different now cause there's a character (the players) that she recognizes might be a monkey wrench in the works if they so choose to be. Either way, most people are going to choose to play hero to lessen the damage done to her. Those same people are going to choose to turn her into a nasty little ho on a separate playthrough just to see how many cocks she ends up riding.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes