laliandra

May 2, 2019
I know people enjoy corruption, but there are lines that I don't want to cross, not even in fiction.
that's fair. to clarify though i'm not seeing it as forced corruption, just maya taking that path willingly. if i accept the mc can participate in an orgy i don't see why maya can't.

Reactions: xsssssssss

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Because there is no NTR here, thank you very much.
So, is the trigger warning there because there's going to be a lot of fucked up shit or just to prevent future complaints, even if there isn't anything too shocking? You must know because we concluded that you are the man himself.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
But you do realize that its Maya who wants in with the HOTs. Just for clarifying. Quinn doesn't tempts her.. she wants in, no matter the cost basically. Thats the whole starting situation. Its not like Quinn tries to ensnare her. She is hellbent to join and the only thing Quinn does is testing if she has what it takes. So thats one thing that Quinn of course whants this to work, i mean look at Maya she is a jackpot, but its Maya who bangs on the door so to speak.
Yeah, I get that she wants to be with the Hot's but I don't think she expected that she would have to whore herself about for Quinn. as long as we can protect her from that side of it which we probably will but thinking about it more when we tell her to go to Sage I don't think that will really help matters either.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Yeah, I get that she wants to be with the Hot's but I don't think she expected that she would have to whore herself about for Quinn. as long as we can protect her from that side of it which we probably will but thinking about it more when we tell her to go to Sage I don't think that will really help matters either.
That's the thing, you hit it on the head, Maya doesn't know about the prostitution, she's just a Lamb to the slaughter for Quinn if we don't help her

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I will defend Maya from those whores if it's the last thing i do, come at me Quinn fans
The whores doesn't want her in, she is the one who wants to join :sneaky: Quite the predicament. On the Maya route its actually pretty ovious what is the main problem and this whole "I'll protect her" is not a valid option you see, thats the twist :)

IF you protect her and doesn't allow her to become a whore.... She won't have a place in HOTs and that means NO MONEY. And Maya wants money because otherwise she is out. The mc can't provide the money either! So you can whoreblock her, sure, then she'll be out from school after the first semester. Congratz, game over.

So the mc have to basically get bucketloads of money just for Maya if he wants to prevent this to happen. We don't know how that will be possible.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
The whores doesn't want her in, she is the one who wants to join :sneaky: Quite the predicament. On the Maya route its actually pretty ovious what is the main problem and this whole "I'll protect her" is not a valid option you see, thats the twist :)

IF you protect her and doesn't allow her to become a whore.... She won't have a place in HOTs and that means NO MONEY. And Maya wants money because otherwise she is out. The mc can't provide the money either! So you can whoreblock her, sure, then she'll be out from school after the first semester. Congratz, game over.

So the mc have to basically get bucketloads of money just for Maya if he wants to prevent this to happen. We don't know how that will be possible.
MC's grandfather me thinks

Reactions: vir_cotto

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
That's the thing, you hit it on the head, Maya doesn't know about the prostitution, she's just a Lamb to the slaughter for Quinn if we don't help her
We are assuming that she would agree to do it, prostitution is something that it changes you forever, and in no way going to college is worth having to do that. So who knows, maybe when the time comes she will tell Quinn to go fuck herself.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
So, is the trigger warning there because there's going to be a lot of fucked up shit or just to prevent future complaints, even if there isn't anything too shocking? You must know because we concluded that you are the man himself.
A warning is there with the reason. As I said earlier today, I don't expect deaths but I could see mental breakdowns, maybe even suicide attempts, accidents that could leave someone in coma or handicapped.

So, yeah. When DPC says you shouldn't play if you're in bad life period, he's not joking. All his jokes in the game are just so you would feel even worse when something tragic happens. Think about him as a man who taught Gorge R. R. Martin everything.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
We are assuming that she would agree to do it, prostitution is something that it changes you forever, and in no way going to college is worth having to do that. So who knows, maybe when the time comes she will tell Quinn to go fuck herself.
I feel like whether she does it or not will rely on the player's choices

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017

Well we don't know that all hots are involved. if it's just Quinn's game and then sage could be an ally on path where she doesn@t become quinn's new toy.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
i specifically said in a non-maya route
So, then, which girl? Sarah? Camilla? Riona? I seriously doubt any of them would accept gangbang. Yes, they're selling sexual favours but you can see when you order take-out that there are certain rules Quinn imposed to, I must say that, protect the girls.

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
DrPinkCake Hi, seeing your nice Twitter images who give personality to the characters and teasing for the wait (worth it!), I was wondering if you would find interesting to make an ingame social media clone like a kind of Instagram?

It would require extra renders but would give more to play around and get to know, get attached to characters in Free Roam. Also since DIK is set in high-school/campus scene it would be interesting to add drama about cyberbully.

PS: It would be fun to have an unknown character adding the MC number and trade nudes, them maybe later we will recognize who it was, maybe a shy girl? trap/sissy? or something more twisted, that could also be a whole Snapchat-clone app ;)

Regards, amazing creation so far!

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
maybe even suicide attempts
I think this will happen, unfortunately i think it will be Maya

Currently this is an issue that the mc cannot solve. Right now whe have no tools to save Maya. This is the grim truth. Of course i expect this to change but right now we cannot provide her with an alternative.
Yeah, we don't have the Answers right now, there's gotta be something though

how do you know she would be opposed to it? the other girls in the hots don't seem to be against it. why is it that it's different for her?
Do you think someone who was abused, possibly sexually, would be cool with whoring?

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I feel like whether she does it or not will rely on the player's choices
I can't see why she would agree to it. She seems like a sexually shy person, exposing herself to that would destroy her mood which would result in not being able to pass any of her classes, so going to college would be a waste. It wouldn't make any sense for her to accept, even if you are desperate, there are lines you would never cross if it isn't a matter of life or death.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes