CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
This gave me a very disgusting image that would put the house fire to shame and it was awful to type.

Quinn: "MC, I have a little gift for you, Maya wants to see you, come to the HOTs house".
You go there and find Maya covered in cum crying on the ground after being used by half the DIKs.
Please dont do this, i still believe you can come back to the light

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
While we`re at it,that hole is a plot hole af,everyone can see it!

Yeah all fine and good but those girls have a reputation,even if Sage would catch someone in the act she would have no reason to suspect money is involved in any way.

For entire summer and she would stick with it?No,I don`t think so.Remember when Steve tried to hit on her?She`s not hopeless and helpless.
She is just insanely faithful - until MC's confession. I don't know. I expect some answers about all girls and characters in 0.3.

About Sage - I already said everything. Unless Quinn is a powerful sorceress putting spell on her, there is no way she doesn't know about Little Whorehouse in the Prarie.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
This gave me a very disgusting image that would put the house fire to shame and it was awful to type.

Quinn: "MC, I have a little gift for you, Maya wants to see you, come to the HOTs house".
You go there and find Maya covered in cum crying on the ground after being used by half the DIKs.
Damn!! that's even worse than the fire in AL, it actually makes me want to burn the Diks mansion with all of them inside, while listening to Burn it Down by Skillet

Reactions: vir_cotto and Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Ah, the good old, destroy them from the Inside trick eh? they'll never see it coming
Oh no, but I like Quinn too. It's just that I'm into romance in these stories, and right now the only characters that fit it are Maya, Bella and Jill. If Quinn became a romantic LI (no idea how it could work) for a DIK playthrough, I would like her way more, since her character model is one of my favorites.

laliandra

May 2, 2019
God no, I don't want that. That would kill the game for me and I would ignore every game by the dev. It's just a thought I got about the "mayonnaise".
really? even if it's for a non-maya route? i can see that happening and it wouldn't seem unrealistic. she's obviously a sweet girl but the other hots probably were very much like her before getting recruited.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Can we stop them Maya talks and go back to the stuff that matters like : do people floss after reaping Jill's hymen or do they savour the flavour? How would Quinn's body change after the seventh pregnancy ?
Is Sage a psycho or just a sociopath ? Will Bella melt and die if she smiles ? Can we get rid of Josy forever ?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Regarding Maya one of the worst things for me in life and in games is seeing women get hurt especially ones that are like Maya so yeah if Quinn does try anything I will take delight in thwarting her plans.
But you do realize that its Maya who wants in with the HOTs. Just for clarifying. Quinn doesn't tempts her.. she wants in, no matter the cost basically. Thats the whole starting situation. Its not like Quinn tries to ensnare her. She is hellbent to join and the only thing Quinn does is testing if she has what it takes. So thats one thing that Quinn of course wants this to work, i mean look at Maya she is a jackpot, but its Maya who bangs on the door so to speak.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Can we stop them Maya talks and go back to the stuff that matters like : do people floss after reaping Jill's hymen or do they savour the flavour? How would Quinn's body change after the seventh pregnancy ?
Is Sage a psycho or just a sociopath ? Will Bella melt and die if she smiles ? Can we get rid of Josy forever ?
Don't mention Josy's name in vain!
About Quinn's pregnancy, I think there is one person who can tell us something about 20 kilos she'll get after every baby.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes