CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
illegal fights.
Now that is a good idea, you should implement that mr.totally not PinkCake

I can't see why she would agree to it. She seems like a sexually shy person, exposing herself to that would destroy her mood which would result in not being able to pass any of her classes, so going to college would be a waste. It wouldn't make any sense for her to accept, even if you are desperate, there are lines you would never cross if it isn't a matter of life or death.
I agree, But from what we've seen so far she would do a lot of stuff for even the possibility for money, thats why i said based on our score with her it might affect affect her willingness to participate

• Haha
Reactions: vir_cotto and Mytez

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Well we don't know that all hots are involved. if it's just Quinn's game and then sage could be an ally on path where she doesn@t become quinn's new toy.
Very true, but we can make an educated guess that the money doesn't come from decent means. We are talking about lots of money. If anyone wants basically free tuition that has to worth her weight. Maya cannot be just a mascot that others carry and pay for. So its safe to say that she would have to sell her body for that money.

Because lets not forget another thing. We don't know if the rumors are true. I say that only the "working girls" have their tuition fee covered. Not all HOTs have to be working girls but they are covered by their families or sudent loans.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Yeah, I get that she wants to be with the Hot's but I don't think she expected that she would have to whore herself about for Quinn. as long as we can protect her from that side of it which we probably will but thinking about it more when we tell her to go to Sage I don't think that will really help matters either.
Yeah but nothing says that she will have to whore herself out,I don`t remember Quinn telling Camilla that she either fucks or gets thrown out.Quinn picks from the fresh-men girls.There are 3 or 4 sorority pledges at the cumpetition yet Quinn mentiones only Camila and Maya.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Yeah but nothing says that she will have to whore herself out,I don`t remember Quinn telling Camilla that she either fucks or gets thrown out.Quinn picks from the fresh-men girls.There are 3 or 4 sorority pledges at the cumpetition yet Quinn mentiones only Camila and Maya.
Just three pledges. And the third one is nameless so far.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
We are assuming that she would agree to do it, prostitution is something that it changes you forever, and in no way going to college is worth having to do that. So who knows, maybe when the time comes she will tell Quinn to go fuck herself.
Maybe,the decision is ultimately hers.All the player can do is try to talk her out of it,she`s a human being not a puppet,we dont control her.

laliandra

May 2, 2019
if MC gets to be with several girls at one time he's regarded as a champ but suddenly if one of the girl does it she suddenly becomes irredeemable? if mc gets to explore his sexuality i expect the female characters to be able to do the same, player choice like someone suggested. i don't know about maya's past, i'm not aware she has been abused in the past. honestly i would be very bumbed out if that were the case, it kinda defeats the tone of the game.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Very true, but we can make an educated guess that the money doesn't come from decent means. We are talking about lots of money. If anyone wants basically free tuition that has to worth her weight. Maya cannot be just a mascot that others carry and pay for. So its safe to say that she would have to sell her body for that money.

Because lets not forget another thing. We don't know if the rumors are true. I say that only the "working girls" have their tuition fee covered. Not all HOTs have to be working girls but they are covered by their families or sudent loans.
We don't know that there isn't a legitimate scholarship scheme. That would seem a much better cover for quinn than sudden free scholarships that would have people asking difficult questions.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Shit, another shitty idea. What if Tybalt offers to pay Maya's scholarship in exchange of giving him Jill?
Tbf we don't have control over Jill to be 'giving' her over to him like an object.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Your kidding right just look at Maya, of course, Quinn will try and whore her out at the first chance especially knowing that the MC cares about her.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes