Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Mytez Mormont ladymaria2072 Fantabaldu vir_cotto Gwinb777

i love Sage shes such a tasty red head but yeah i can see there will be problems down the line as long as she doesnt turn into a yandere then ill keep her on my signature

ive posted alot of the same Bella pictures so ill get some Jill pictures here

top 4 girls are

Sage
Bella
Maya
Jill

View attachment 339079 View attachment 339081
I'd have to say right now the best college girl is Jill only because of how helpful she has been to us and that's a lot more than what Sage has done :p
Plus Sage is already a yandere

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Why are you so hostile to the best wicked girl?
Sounds like an unrequited love?
Either afraid of her or his feelings for her ;)

I'd have to say right now the best college girl is Jill only because of how helpful she has been to us and that's a lot more than what Sage has done :p
Unless I`m missremembering something the only thing Jill helped the MC with was getting up from the floor :p
Despite everything Sage gave back MC his stuff after Chad stole it and allowed him to play with her tiddies,so there`s that

HairdoBOI

Feb 10, 2018
No offense, but i was searching for a game that had a great story, when i came across this game, i saw some screenshots and i thought game wouldn't be amazing. As soon as i started playing i fell in love with these characters, story is awesome, everything is high quality and i kinda like this telltale game version. I rate this game 10/10, btw any news on episode 3? I don't want to scroll all the way up

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
No offense, but i was searching for a game that had a great story, when i came across this game, i saw some screenshots and i thought game wouldn't be amazing. As soon as i started playing i fell in love with these characters, story is awesome, everything is high quality and i kinda like this telltale game version. I rate this game 10/10, btw any news on episode 3? I don't want to scroll all the way up
No date has been set. I would think that the earliest would be late this month. But since this developer seems to have studied under Leo Tolstoy, August is more likely.

Thankfully, J. R. R. Martin wasn't his tutor, or it might be 2022.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Unless I`m missremembering something the only thing Jill helped the MC with was getting up from the floor :p
Despite everything Sage gave back MC his stuff after Chad stole it and allowed him to play with her tiddies,so there`s that
Yeah but that tells you a lot about her she didn't have to help him she could have just turned her nose up at him and walked off but instead, she went to help at the time a stranger so we know she is a good person. With Sage, all she has done is manipulate us into helping her find out who Chad is cheating with

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Yes... episode 3 will be full of Envy

• Haha
Reactions: vir_cotto

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Yeah but that tells you a lot about her she didn't have to help him she could have just turned her nose up at him and walked off but instead, she went to help at the time a stranger so we know she is a good person. With Sage, all she has done is manipulate us into helping her find out who Chad is cheating with
If we played from Chad's perspective the guy trying to get freaky with Sage would drown in a toilet. And no one in here would bat an eye.
All the bad things like the wedge and stolen stuff happen because current MC makes moves on another guy's girl. So basically Jill helped someone even though the "victim" was the culprit

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Oh wow I see you`re joing the church :p
I dissagree,it`s just,helping a dude stand up - it`s a normal thing where I live,maybe it`s less common everywhere else(?),the only thing it tells me is that she`s not a total arsehole.All I can say about Jill is that she`s nice and honestly nice,anything else is pushing it.

Sage doesn`t hide what she wants,her intentions are obvious - it`s manipulation only if you`re not aware you`re being manipulated.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
what if the main character is the same main character as the one from acting lessons? but i guess what you said would make more sense based on the story of acting lessons

Mytez Mormont vir_cotto Fantabaldu i know ive said this before but man it amazes me how many pages this thread gets it hasnt even been a day and this thread gained 14 pages

this thread truly is on par with Dreams of Desire Milfy City and Man of the house

i bet by the time the sixth update comes out the thread will almost have 2k pages or more

but lets be honest Sage is best college girl however Maya is best girlfriend material

View attachment 339066 View attachment 339067
So My friend King you you're practically forcing me to reveal my favorite BaDik Girl :) ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
I dissagree,it`s just,helping a dude stand up - it`s a normal thing where I live,maybe it`s less common everywhere else(?),the only thing it tells me is that she`s not a total arsehole.All I can say about Jill is that she`s nice and honestly nice,anything else is pushing it.

Sage doesn`t hide what she wants,her intentions are obvious - it`s manipulation only if you`re not aware you`re being manipulated.
You mean she was helping a dude stand up in a crowded area where nobody else bothered to help. Especially considering that she had a lecture to attend and she was with some preps, yet she took the time to help a stranger.
If we played from Chad's perspective the guy trying to get freaky with Sage would drown in a toilet. And no one in here would bat an eye.
All the bad things like the wedge and stolen stuff happen because current MC makes moves on another guy's girl. So basically Jill helped someone even though the "victim" was the culprit
But MC wasn't making a move back then. Its not his fault Sage sat at his table, and he defended Sage because he couldn't watch a woman get harassed. MC was never the culprit because he never asked for this.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

She is slowly winning me over :D

No, she is just using the MC to find out who Chad is cheating with all she had to do was bat her eyelashes and the MC is under her spell

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
name88 King Monkey Mon

In my last render i posted before there is not Quinn.... Not becasue i forgot or i don't want to put her in one of my favorite Badik Girls , ( actually my heart didn't take any kind of decision ) but only because i don't have nice Wp with her or with all girls and i don't know if Drpink made some nice picture just with her ( to find here in the thread some nice picture is practically impossible ) .
Maybe you have something nice to post please ?

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
So My friend King you you're practically forcing me to reveal my favorite BaDik Girl :) ;)

As my pal TheAbyssWatcher usually says: I'm not trying to start shit here... but there's a reason Jill is in the middle. (Best girl,duh!)
Just look at her legs splitting wide open. Getting ready for me to rip her hymen out.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
You mean she was helping a dude stand up in a crowded area where nobody else bothered to help. Especially considering that she had a lecture to attend and she was with some preps, yet she took the time to help a stranger.
Nobody else had a chance to react she popped out of nowhere as soon as he was down,it doesn`t matter how much backstory you`re going to write...she helped a dude stand up.
She did not invented cure for cancer nor donated her entire fortune to orphange nor even saved a cat from a tree - she helped a dude stand up.

That`s a sweeeeeeet WP,I`m stealing it!

She is slowly winning me over :D

No, she is just using the MC to find out who Chad is cheating with all she had to do was bat her eyelashes and the MC is under her spell
Ofcourse she is,she makes a deal with him - your stuff for finding out if Chad`s cheating,it`s all in the game,pay attention fren ;)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Ofcourse she is,she makes a deal with him - your stuff for finding out if Chad`s cheating,it`s all in the game,pay attention fren ;)
Yes but to go to this length to find out who he is cheating with? why not just hook up with the MC and get revenge that way and make sure Chad knows about it but now she has the MC tailing Chad like some errand boy (n)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes