Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
If only we'd be there in the game so we could discuss this with Jill i gladly would :cool:
That would be awkward to explain.

"I found out that Tybalt is fucking watermelons, so never eat one if he offers you."
"How do you know that?"
"I... just know. And here's the money that I--someone took from you. I found it laying around the entrance".

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
That would be awkward to explain.

"I found out that Tybalt is fucking watermelons, so never eat one if he offers you."
"How do you know that?"
"I... just know. And here's the money that I--someone took from you. I found it laying around the entrance".
Thats because you are apparently fixated on Tybalt's sexual habits and that would be on your mind even when Jill just gave you a blowjob :unsure: Kinda weird :sneaky:
I'd simply say that i ate melons but Jill darling if you like mango i'm gonna eat mango tomorrow before you blow me in the evening :cool:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Do you think she tucks a napkin when she eats dick?
You considered it even for a second that she doesn't?? :oops: She doesn't wipes jizz from hare face with her fingers you see. She has jizzspoon for that! A maid carries it so when she needs one who stands out of view.
"Your spoon, miss, there is a particularly fat splotch stuck on the edge of your jaw and if i may say so it looks quite delicious."

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Thats because you are apparently fixated on Tybalt's sexual habits and that would be on your mind even when Jill just gave you a blowjob :unsure: Kinda weird :sneaky:
I'd simply say that i ate melons but Jill darling if you like mango i'm gonna eat mango tomorrow before you blow me in the evening :cool:
"Jill, darling, don't mind me but I just ate a ton of chilli."

Do you think she tucks a napkin in her dress when she eats dick?
More importantly: does she use fork and knife?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Tuck in the napkin. Arouse the woman. Give a few licks on the hymen to get acquainted with its texture and build. Tease the membrane by tongue-fucking it. Bare your teeth and chow down on it. Lick up the blood for dessert.
Wrong! You collect the blood into an elegant small bottle and wear around your necklace like a charm against Sage.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes