bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
My reason exactly for not having a favorite main girl yet I don't want to get burned again.
Precisely why i say banging them all is still a viable alternative. At least that way you get to sample all the dishes before they die in a fire.
Let's be honest, should she trust Sage? We are constantly debating if we should trust her, and she's a main girl.
Better to trust the emotionally irrational that's at least honest about what she wants than the sociopath that is Quinn. Sage can be reasoned with to some degree as we've seen so far. Quinn has a straight psycho mentality, do what she says or she'll ruin your life.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
I like the game but, yeah. It's a good company and there are always interesting (OK, more like crazy) topics to discuss.

Most threads are about: release date, walkthrough help, asking if the game will have NTR, asking if NTR is optional, asking for last save... Yeah - interesting things.
You left out my favorites: "android version plz", "where's android version?", "android version when?" and so on.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You left out my favorites: "android version plz", "where's android version?", "android version when?" and so on.
Those didn't die, they are on-hold untill an update drops. They are waiting you know, just there outside in the darkness of the void.

Reactions: TheFinder
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes