Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Jill&Isabela = You are stuck with Tybalt.
Maya&Sage = You are stuck with Chad.

Talking about girls carrying an emotional baggage... Can i just get stuck with one girl please and let the other one carry those "blonde extras"? Please?

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
OK
first time I see Quinn she is sun bathing but than she remains pale and doesn`t have a tan even at the very end of ep 2
Something`s fishy
Either sun doesn`t work or she`s a vampire...which would mean that she can`t sunbath...or the sun doesn`t worko_O

I`m also not sure Chad desrves all the hate he gets,dudes surrounded by idiots,no wonder he`s constantly frustrated
On top of that he`s dating a lunatic,that`s probably why he`s looking for a way out with someone else
Sure he grabbed Sage a bit too stronk but dudes a walking testosterone factory and catches he`s not so sane gf flirting with some whimp with Richard Spencer hair style,no wonder he got pissed

Chad`s a victim here
#ChadToo

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
OK
first time I see Quinn she is sun bathing but than she remains pale and doesn`t have a tan even at the very end of ep 2
Something`s fishy
Either sun doesn`t work or she`s a vampire...which would mean that she can`t sunbath...or the sun doesn`t worko_O

I`m also not sure Chad desrves all the hate he gets,dudes surrounded by idiots,no wonder he`s constantly frustrated
On top of that he`s dating a lunatic,that`s probably why he`s looking for a way out with someone else
Sure he grabbed Sage a bit too stronk but dudes a walking testosterone factory and catches he`s not so sane gf flirting with some whimp with Richard Spencer hair style,no wonder he got pissed

Chad`s a victim here
#ChadToo

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That's the only way to establish our dominance over the nerds.
The only problem is she'd have the MC wearing leather chaps and taking it up the arse from her strapon because even the nerd girls are more alpha male than the MC.

He has a chance, a slight chance, that by the end of the game someone might show him a tiny bit of respect but it's a long shot and involves a lot of anal pain.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
He has a chance, a slight chance, that by the end of the game someone might show him a tiny bit of respect but it's a long shot and involves a lot of anal pain.
I don't understand him, in one scene he's beating the shit out of half the jocks, in the next he's being abused by weaker people. What is it, tough guy or beta? How is he going to keep Sage when no one respects him? Is the leader of the HOTs really going to be in a relationship with a guy like that? Is Quinn going to want to date a guy that can't even get a tiny bit of respect by people of her college status?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't understand him, in one scene he's beating the shit out of half the jocks, in the next he's being abused by weaker people. What is it, tough guy or beta? How is he going to keep Sage when no one respects him? Is the leader of the HOTs really going to be in a relationship with a guy like that? Is Quinn going to want to date a guy that can't even get a tiny bit of respect by people of her college status?
Being able to fight means less than nothing, it wouldn't matter if he could beat up the entire population of the game and fly off a la Matrix, he acts like a pansy.

Out of 2 full updates and the amount of times he's been given shit, he's managed to stand up for himself a grand total of 1 time and that was against guys that are all mouth no substance. Let's also remember this "trained fighter" got knocked out with 1 punch and the jocks he'd just "beat up" got straight back up again.

He didn't beat the shit out of them, he barely put them on the ground.

If this was an actual college with actual people the MC wouldn't have a chance with any of them. The second he got wedgied he'd be the laughing stock. As for people like Sage and Quinn, they don't look twice at people like him. He's only getting laid because it's in the script.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Being able to fight means less than nothing, it wouldn't matter if he could beat up the entire population of the game and fly off a la Matrix, he acts like a pansy.

Out of 2 full updates and the amount of times he's been given shit, he's managed to stand up for himself a grand total of 1 time and that was against guys that are all mouth no substance. Let's also remember this "trained fighter" got knocked out with 1 punch and the jocks he'd just "beat up" got straight back up again.

He didn't beat the shit out of them, he barely put them on the ground.

If this was an actual college with actual people the MC wouldn't have a chance with any of them. The second he got wedgied he'd be the laughing stock. As for people like Sage and Quinn, they don't look twice at people like him. He's only getting laid because it's in the script.
We've only got 2 updates out of who knows how many until the game is completed. In a fictional game like this one A LOT of things can and likely will change including the MC's status and reputation within the school. I doubt the MC is gonna remain a bullied nobody for the entirety of the game. For most games with a school setting the goal is to exclusively have the MC succeed socially with in the school.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes