Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
This is where the new feature of our new phone comes into play - OnlyFans. M&J start an onlyfans to sustain the money they need for Maya's tuition. Easy peasy.
That's right, I've said before they don't even have to get naked. Dudes will give money just to watch them play games in sexy clothes. Hell, not even that, just sitting there eating or fooling with their phones.

Hands down i think Ashley has the best reaction to seeing MC's dick in the sauna. Then her being asked if she would sleep with the MC, and she says yes.

Whats your guys pick? (For characters seeing his dick. I think Jade is a runner up actually, "well endowed")
My pick is the Tommy laughing his ass off when MC shows up at the door naked. :oops:

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
Hands down i think Ashley has the best reaction to seeing MC's dick in the sauna. Then her being asked if she would sleep with the MC, and she says yes.

Whats your guys pick? (For characters seeing his dick. I think Jade is a runner up actually, "well endowed")
Camila had a good reaction, she was surprised at the size (and even recognises it if she blew you before) then proceeds to stick it up her ass. Jill had a cute reaction, she felt so guilty seeing the shlong.

Reactions: Casmyr

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
This is where the new feature of our new phone comes into play - OnlyFans. M&J start an onlyfans to sustain the money they need for Maya's tuition. Easy peasy.
I moved here from Canada and they think I'm slow eh?
I probably missed it somewhere but im guessing and hoping swyper isn't in episode 7 now? I didn't see the icon for it on that phone render.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Camila had a good reaction, she was surprised at the size (and even recognises it if she blew you before) then proceeds to stick it up her ass. Jill had a cute reaction, she felt so guilty seeing the shlong.
Her reaction got me thinking. How many dicks has Jill seen?
I liked Maya's reaction as well because it felt/looked innocent like when she was jerking him off and asking herself mentally if dicks are supposed to be this big?

E. Thank you for the discussion. Off to class now

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
I moved here from Canada and they think I'm slow eh?
I probably missed it somewhere but im guessing and hoping swyper isn't in episode 7 now? I didn't see the icon for it on that phone render.
Yeah I think so, it was pointless because you wouldn't meet these girls aside from Nora. I wish we could smash the New York girl but oh well.

Reactions: Casmyr

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Yeah I think so, it was pointless because you wouldn't meet these girls aside from Nora. I wish we could smash the New York girl but oh well.
The first time around I was following the guide and mixed her shit up right. So instead of putting the right response in for her chat I asked how fat she was and then she told me to go bleep myself so I had to double check that I wasn't following a fan troll guide

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Maya for me (obviously), because this is the first time she's seeing and touching a dick, and for someone who thought she was only into girls, you can't ask for a much better "first dick" to let you know you were wrong. ;)

screenshot0143.png screenshot0144.png

But an honourable mention to Josy:

screenshot0145.png

There's a hunger in those eyes. :sneaky:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Also Nicole. You have to impress her over Swyper to get her and Sandy.

The whole Swyper thing kind of funny, MC complains to Derek that it doesn't lead to anything and he's gonna get rid of it. Later that day he ploughs Nora in the toilet and then finishes with a stripper threesome.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Honestly, I think that if there's a confrontation with Maya's Dad where he finds out about Josy being at the college and them living in the same dorm that results in the Dad officially cutting Maya off, that would be the most boring scenario. To say that a scenario where there's a confrontation but he doesn't find out about Josy, or a scenario where he's not in the room when they get back is "unexciting" couldn't be further from the truth, as far as I'm concerned.

For starters, the ever-present threat of Maya's Dad is what drives the drama of this particular story. Without it, then it's just Maya having to figure out the best way to finance herself through college and M&J coming out as a couple or staying in the closet, or Maya, Josy, and the MC either keeping their relationship a secret or letting it be known. These don't offer up quite the same level of tension and drama because the problems become much more simple and, as we've seen, this game doesn't really do simple.

Secondly, if this were to go for 20 episodes, then spending the next 14 episodes on simple relationship and life drama could get really old, really fast. There's no great threat or danger to the relationship other than the potential for stigma or ridicule should they come out, and even less if Maya gets a loan and a job to pay for her tuition. It then just boils down to everyday realtionship issues, and that would be dull.

However, if Maya's Dad doesn't find out about Josy or isn't there when they get back, this allows for their story to still have a lot of dramatic intrigue and greater relationship woes because of the strain it puts on their relationship since the Dad remains an ever-present threat. It might be "postponing" the resolution, but aside from feeling like it's still too early to resolve it, this is something you see in TV shows all the time. The and are basically this, where there's either an episode ending cliffhanger that seems ominous but is resolved easily in the next episode, or you have a crisis moment where the protags seem to be in imminent danger, but then it's resolved easily. It's like, if you've ever seen a TV show where the bad guy is snooping around someone's home or office, and that person is about to enter when they're still inside and it goes to an ad break or the episode ends, but then when it comes back, the bad guy is gone and that person never knows they were there.
actually i said that all 3 scenarios are not particularly exciting, even the first one would give a strong impact scene, but it wouldn't change the situation much. we would always have Maya having to find a way to pay for the tuition.

if until now the driving force of Maya's story has been her father, from now to the next 14 chapters (in the longest hypothesis) I would expect some news, and not an endless game of hide and seek.

so i expect that this twist, whether it happens at the beginning of the next chapter or later moves the situation, will create different balances (such as Josy from the HOTs and the solo paths)

and if the three kids don't cross paths with Maya's father in any way why should there be any changes (that wouldn't have happened anyway)?

the 3 scenarios in my opinion change very little the current situation, and as a twist would make me judge it very disappointing (the third scenario postponing everything is a slightly different matter)

every media has its own language, if a TV show closed a season with a twist that in the following season was further postponed I would be very disappointed, we're not talking about the next week, but 4 months later

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
hands off that is for Derek he wants a really tall girl! there will come a time where her boyfriend fucks around and you get to talk to her and tell her "hell here is your chance to get back at that asshole" and she will hug you and you can tell her i meant my friend here!

if you played your cards right perhaps for a threesome with D-boy just like Leon and Jamie (i mean you already did the shared lap dance...)

or if you´re a real dik sorry bro duty calls gonna go play the "call of booty"!

People keep calling incest when the more likely scenario is that you're going to be a cousin of Rusty or one of the other guys. It's going to be one of the two main families and it won't be Jill's.
exactly and there are some red hair traces in the MC and since its a sort of limited geographic area they are all kissing cousins anyway, just remember its not a sin if they have no souls!

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I think something different will happen, in some ways I hope so.

the first scenario either ends with Maya and her father making up, which is highly unlikely, or what would it lead to? the father storming off promising his daughter that she won't see any more money and the 3 of them facing a problem they can't solve (MC's $5000 is a band-aid compared to the tuition). other hyper-dramatic scenarios seem unlikely to me and i don't want them anyway.

the second scenario i find however unlikely. it would kill the twist and that's it, widening even more the distance between Maya and her father, thus making a reconciliation more complicated (which i hope is the epilogue of the issue)

the third scenario is useless, it simply postpones a situation already built, if Josy moves to the HOTs at that point what threat would Maya's father pose?

so the first solution would give great drama, but probably an end in itself, the second cancels the twist, the third postpones it. they all seem like unexciting scenarios to me. i hope DPC has thought of something better

a small parenthesis on the fake boyfriend: besides being a silly solution for me (it is not believable in any way that the father seeing Josy there is to listen to the fairy tales they tell him), it would also be impractical for all the games, at least half of them, it would work only if Mc had to pretend to be the boyfriend of the girl for whom he has shown interest or if he is in the troupe, but for those who are just friends it would be a tremendous constraint, and for those interested in the other girl a great cruelty
I've mentioned what might happen in my theory for episode 7. Overall episode 7 begins where episode 6 ended - MC, Josy and Maya are walking together to Maya's room and they encounter Maya's dad (him not being there when they arrive wouldn't make sense). Now what happens depends on the decisions you took (involved in the throuple or just friends) - you could pretend to be Maya's boyfriend or not get involved at all and watch as Maya and Josy put up a fight, but Maya's dad puts up an ultimatum and leaves, he also promises that Maya won't receive any money anymore.

If MC pretends to be Maya's boyfriend, they put up a convincing scene, but ultimately it doesn't work and she is forced to find another way to get through college without the money. Afterwards the throuple has a long talk, but it ultimately leads more fighting between Maya and Josy and solves nothing. They don't break up, but it creates a rift between the two that will be built upon in the episode and will likely lead to the split and we finally get Josy-only and Maya-only routes.

Room639

Feb 24, 2019
I concur. This is how I interpreted it too.

View attachment 1042163

Way back, I made a prediction that there will be a total of 23 Affinity choices in the game so that by the end of it, all of us will have a single bar left which is what our MC's personality will be...and I am sticking with that prediction for now.

As Chipslecsap said, choice 11 is significant in that it's the first time where, if we've gone only one way up 'till now, it's a point of no return, as one side of the bar is completely eliminated.
This makes a lot of sense. You can have DIK affinity locked in, but the degree will make a difference. Things will turn out differently depending on if you are a Massive DIK, Huge DIK, or DIK. That said, you're locked in to that side of the bar.

The mystery of Bella sooner or later must be clarified or the character, at least for me, remains unplayable. certainly among the hypotheses that I have made is the most important for the plot, or even, it would have if MC knew about it, but at least it would make us players understand the situation.
My guess is that her husband is away on duty, off somewhere around the world, and has been for a while. He wants to stay and has no desire/feels committed to whatever he's doing. He's been away for a while and Bella is struggling to stay committed with him far away and gone for a while.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
This makes a lot of sense. You can have DIK affinity locked in, but the degree will make a difference. Things will turn out differently depending on if you are a Massive DIK, Huge DIK, or DIK. That said, you're locked in to that side of the bar.

My guess is that her husband is away on duty, off somewhere around the world, and has been for a while. He wants to stay and has no desire/feels committed to whatever he's doing. He's been away for a while and Bella is struggling to stay committed with him far away and gone for a while.
Wasn't there something around Ep3 in which Bella was asking her husband's forgiveness in her internal monologue? That would mean the absence of the husband is more than just away on duty.

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
I've mentioned what might happen in my theory for episode 7. Overall episode 7 begins where episode 6 ended - MC, Josy and Maya are walking together to Maya's room and they encounter Maya's dad (him not being there when they arrive wouldn't make sense). Now what happens depends on the decisions you took (involved in the throuple or just friends) - you could pretend to be Maya's boyfriend or not get involved at all and watch as Maya and Josy put up a fight, but Maya's dad puts up an ultimatum and leaves, he also promises that Maya won't receive any money anymore.

If MC pretends to be Maya's boyfriend, they put up a convincing scene, but ultimately it doesn't work and she is forced to find another way to get through college without the money. Afterwards the throuple has a long talk, but it ultimately leads more fighting between Maya and Josy and solves nothing. They don't break up, but it creates a rift between the two that will be built upon in the episode and will likely lead to the split and we finally get Josy-only and Maya-only routes.
I don't want Maya / Josy and MC to split up.
It's a good theory. I hope for a better variant in EP7.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

I am always of the opinion that anything can be a good solution if it is well explained and justified.

MC, even if only a friend, I don't think it will help girls, so it has to be something that works anyway, in every situation.

can a mc rejected by the girls but interested in josy (who tells him that she rejected him because maya was too scared) pretend to be maya's boyfriend? that seems extremely cruel to me. but if that opened up a scenario where maya realizes how important josy is ALSO to mc, and then start the solo route, it might be ok.
But even more simply, an MC interested in another LI why would he risk so much?

i remain rather skeptical, because so far these transitions in love relationships have all been fairly rushed, so i always fear scrambled eggs like the finale of chapter 4, where a standard in-or-out solution will be proposed, like it or not.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I don't want Maya / Josy and MC to split up.
It's a good theory. I hope for a better variant in EP7.
With DPC being very fond of drama, I just don't see a happy throuple ending honestly. In fact, I think this game will have a few bad endings for some characters, even if he intended it to be a different genre from Acting Lessons.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I am always of the opinion that anything can be a good solution if it is well explained and justified.

MC, even if only a friend, I don't think it will help girls, so it has to be something that works anyway, in every situation.

can a mc rejected by the girls but interested in josy (who tells him that she rejected him because maya was too scared) pretend to be maya's boyfriend? that seems extremely cruel to me. but if that opened up a scenario where maya realizes how important josy is ALSO to mc, and then start the solo route, it might be ok.
But even more simply, an MC interested in another LI why would he risk so much?

i remain rather skeptical, because so far these transitions in love relationships have all been fairly rushed, so i always fear scrambled eggs like the finale of chapter 4, where a standard in-or-out solution will be proposed, like it or not.
Eh, I rather see it as an opportunity to open the solo routes for both Maya and Josy. If an MC who is not interested in both still has the option to get involved in the situation, then it's going to be another scene we are forced upon with no choice (like much of Maya's scenes in season 1). DPC has a knack of leaving things unexplained and up for your interpretation, so we could be reaching for absolutely nothing at all.

4.80 star(s) 1,529 Votes