Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Nice to see my favourite Jill fan back in the thread. :giggle:
Haha, I'm playing BaDIK now. I had to look here. :BootyTime:

I plan to play a few times. Main save only Jill and next for the rest of the women. I've heard some women behave differently when the MC isn't in a relationship with them. I have to check it out. :D

Reactions: RogueShadowDev

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I understand you frustration my condolence. :)
I'm lucky in this one, because Bella, alongside with Jade and Cathy are the ones that I have absolutely zero interest in it. Cathy is fun on sexting, and bring up some nice memories of me being thirsting over my teacher , when I was 14. :LOL:. But, that's all, and also don't understand why would She even want to continue after everything happened, it's not make sense for me. :ROFLMAO:.
But they are the one I have no dilemma of cut ties with them as early as possible.
while Josy, Sage, Jill, even Maya, although She Is start to falling and I start to feel rather be just a friend with her , Quinn, Riona, Melanie, , camilla, Mona, Lilly, Envy . and they are the complicated ones for me.
Maya slowly start to fall out of my main girls, Jill is not behind much. in fact maybe she's a little bit above her. "It's not Maya , it's ME". :LOL: but now that Josy arrived, I just more and more feel, she is wasted becasue fo this love triangle, that prevent me, form other things.
back in the days, I was happy I did not have to choose between Maya and Josy, but now I would pick Josy without hesitation, but then I would feel guilty because, I like Maya, and I would not want to hurt her. Even if I would not on her path I would still "prtotect" her from Quinn. while in the mean time I also would Fuck Quinn.
the thing is, the whole Ep 5, conversation when We decide, there are no string attachment, its contradict itself when I'm automatically, locked out from the possibility to even choose.

the same with the Love confession toward Jill, the MC might feel that way, but I'm not there yet, I dont know enough of her to make a statement like this.
This put Sage above all of them, but if she suddenly start to demand commitment and feelings, we will have a problem too.:ROFLMAO:. but kudos to DPC, it's not easy, it's complicated, just like life:ROFLMAO:(y)
In fact it's not like Josy is treated much better than Bella. She has the undeniable advantage of having had a good story arc but after that she was put in cryostasis waiting for who knows what.

But I don't blame the trouple or Maya.

In fact I'd say that outside the trouple it's much, much worse, in that case her last autonomous segment is the speech to instigate feminicide in the fifth chapter... a segment so terrible that I forced myself never to go through it again and I have to put up with Maya's feminist ramblings about the female part of MC... at least if you're in the trouple Josy greets us with one of the best sex scenes of the game.:love:

It could have been a lot worse... it could have been like Jill, crippled as a character the moment she was given importance for the first time.:confused:

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Fjeosoendj

Feb 8, 2021
Regarding the end of episode 6, assuming we even do get some sort of confrontation with Maya's dad and they don't just end up not meeting him then whatever happens will probably be forced for all players regardless of choices, relationships with them (surprise!) Not having to make any choices and having the same outcome will save DPC a lot of work.

Considering this will likely take place at the beginning of the next update. I don't know if DPC will want that potential scene to set the atmosphere and tone for the rest of the episode.

Fjeosoendj

Feb 8, 2021
Regarding the end of episode 6, assuming we even do get some sort of confrontation with Maya's dad and they don't just end up not meeting him then whatever happens will probably be forced for all players regardless of choices, relationships with them (surprise!) Not having to make any choices and having the same outcome will save DPC a lot of work.

Considering this will likely take place at the beginning of the next update. I don't know if DPC will want that potential scene to set the atmosphere and tone for the rest of the episode.
Oh and I'm also hoping this episode marks the return of Josy actually becoming a character again and not just Maya's girlfriend who's always by her side.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
My saves aren't working for v6.1. I believe they are from v5.x.

Is there any way to save them? I think I might actually lose heart if I have to play through it all again. I had a number of saves ready with different choices. I think it was 6 different saves where I went after different characters.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
My saves aren't working for v6.1. I believe they are from v5.x.

Is there any way to save them? I think I might actually lose heart if I have to play through it all again. I had a number of saves ready with different choices. I think it was 6 different saves where I went after different characters.
Did you use the mod on the last version? Because modded saves don't work if you're using a clean version of the game.

anyone knows about some version of this game for android? and some mod or hack with the gallery unlock?
There is no android version, neither an official or unofficial one. The game isn't designed for mobile and the last port for the 0.5 version was so badly broken that nobody has attempted to port it since.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
comin back to the permanent affinity talk, my CHICK save has more chick choices than dik at the end but I might've made the choice to take the fake ID, so how does that affect my play?
It means you are not locked in to a specific affinity yet. You only get locked in after you've picked a specific side 11 times to remove all "blocks" on the opposite side.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Did you use the mod on the last version? Because modded saves don't work if you're using a clean version of the game.

There is no android version, neither an official or unofficial one. The game isn't designed for mobile and the last port for the 0.5 version was so badly broken that nobody has attempted to port it since.
I honestly don't remember. I tried installing a mod on 6.1, but it made no difference at all.
EDIT: Turns out I was trying the wrong saves. The newer saves work. The saves I was trying were v3.x, really old.

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
That look.. :love: Bella eyes are special.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bella is my favorite woman right after Jill.
But with Bella I am very worried about her secrets and problems.
We just have to wait for this situation to finally clear up.
That look says "I've killed before, and I'll kill again."

That gonna be a naw from me dawg.

maximus_841

Nov 15, 2020
anyone knows about some version of this game for android? and some mod or hack with the gallery unlock?
DG0011's WT + Cheats v0.6.0 (the cheat menu is at the bottom left of the screen. If cheat not showing at the first free roam in MC house, then Save the game - Enter Main Menu and then Load it again. The cheat menu should be visible. You can add money, unlock rewards, unlock scenes, and much more.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Oh boy, checked the thread today and saw Jill and Josy fanbases we're back at it. Do we gotta bring the futa Jill back out?
I do not understand. :D
Everyone in this game probably has a favorite woman.
Is that so bad? ;)

Just because you don't like Jill, Josy, and maybe the other women in the game, doesn't mean that you have to write such posts.
And if it bothers you, then skip these posts. Simple solution.:WeSmart:

4.80 star(s) 1,529 Votes