Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I don't see how anyone can feel so threatened over 1 Jill fan and 1 Josy fan actively posting.
I do not understand. :D
Everyone in this game probably has a favorite woman.
Is that so bad? ;)

Just because you don't like Jill, Josy, and maybe the other women in the game, doesn't mean that you have to write such posts.
And if it bothers you, then skip these posts. Simple solution.:WeSmart:
I think Josy has the perfect response to those that want to bring down other people's fandoms:

ep6_jm_call6.jpg

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
DPC is over rated. COBD and PhillyGames is definitely top tier stuff. DPC is a great animator though. there, I didn't cross my new year resolution line yay me!

Reactions: rj677

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Dr Pinkcake is a legend. This and broken dreamers are the top 2 so far.
DPC is over rated. COBD and PhillyGames is definitely top tier stuff. DPC is a great animator though. there, I didn't cross my new year resolution line yay me!
There are a lot of good games out there, in fact DPC doesn't even rate in my top ten favorite adult games.
Like moths to a flame. :ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
There are a lot of good games out there, in fact DPC doesn't even rate in my top ten favorite adult games.
I can't even name 10 adult games that I like. :ROFLMAO:.

if DPC is over rated. then COBD and PhillyGames is over rated too. yes COBD , has the Sexy doctor Kate:love: , and Riona 3.0:cool: ( - The 2.0 is Lisa from BARS :ROFLMAO: - ) .
but neither of the game makes me feel I need the next update as fast as possible. I personally easily put them aside. :cool:

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
In no particular order (because I just can't decide)

Heavy Five - Nottravisgames
Good Girl Gone Bad and
Our Red String - Eva Kiss
Chloe 18 and the Chloe18 series - GDS
Leap of Faith - Drifty
Hillside - DarkBlue
Witch Trainer - Akabur
Chasing Sunset's - Stone Fox Studios
What A Legend - Mixed Nut's
Wands & Witches - Great Chicken Studios

I could add plenty more before I reached BaDIK
yeah, 4 them are slut trainer, I'm not really in to it. and the rest, it does not really interested me. I read about them, saw the picture et etc. No thanks
but I'm curious do you goes to these topics too, and make voice of your opinion about how there are other games that are better, or only DPC can enjoy this privilege? :ROFLMAO:.
I'm starting to think you might be in love with him, but you afraid to admit to him, so you act mean toward him. Like a Tsundere anime girl :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
yeah, 4 them are slut trainer, I'm not really in to it. and the rest, it does not really interested me. I read about them, saw the picture et etc. No thanks
but I'm curious do you goes to these topics too, and make voice of your opinion about how there are other games that are better, or only DPC can enjoy this privilege? :ROFLMAO:.
I'm starting to think you might be in love with him, but you afraid to admit to him, so you act mean toward him. Like a Tsundere anime girl :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Nice theory. I'm not in love with DPC, that's for sure. If anything I'm disappointed.

The first three chapters of BaDIK were really good. And then it just completely jumped the rails. Part of my interest is in trying to figure out why. And I have to say, this is where you guys shoulder some of the burden for this train wreak. This constant schoolgirl gushing over DPC or your favorite LI just feeds the already bloated ego of a potentially good dev that just can't seem to fulfill his potential.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Nice theory. I'm not in love with DPC, that's for sure. If anything I'm disappointed.

The first three chapters of BaDIK were really good. And then it just completely jumped the rails. Part of my interest is in trying to figure out why. And I have to say, this is where you guys shoulder some of the burden for this train wreak. This constant schoolgirl gushing over DPC or your favorite LI just feeds the already bloated ego of a potentially good dev that just can't seem to fulfill his potential.
Yes, I'm sure comments from a bunch of pirating degenerates on a forum that DPC despises and likely hasn't visited since 2019 are what feeds his ego. :rolleyes: :FacePalm:

I think its gonna be another side-girl or Maya. Probably Jill´s wallpaper gonna be one of the last renders of the series.
Well, she'll be the last to get fucked, so that would make sense. :ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

yeah yeah yeah, Keep expressing your love, no one will judge here, this is a safe space. :)You are Stunning and Brave:)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
5 reasons why this game deserves as much as praise as it gets:
  1. An overarching story and individual character arcs that suck you in and get you really invested.
  2. Characters that you can care about, who have depth, and are engaging and sympathetic (even some of the bad ones).
  3. A relatively grounded story with just enough realism to make much of it believable.
  4. High quality renders and animations.
  5. High quality soundtrack.
There are issues with certain aspects of the gameplay, like the Affinity system, and with the way certain events play out (M&J in Ep 4), but this is an overall very good game and one that many devs I'm sure would aspire to in terms of its quality look and storytelling.

4.80 star(s) 1,529 Votes