Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Up to EP6 you can influence the affinity through your own play style.
DPC made it clear in its walkthrough that the FakeID decision sets affinity until the end of the game. You can then no longer change them through the way you play.

Except for one cheat mod, which I don't recommend.
The key word is "might." Only if you have made purely one kind of decision up to that point. If not, then that tipping point would happen elsewhere, or not at all. The Fake ID decision is not, in itself, more important than any other Affinity decision.

Infrenom

Feb 2, 2020
Hi guys, does anyone know to trigger Sarah scene at DIKs party? The one after cumpetition.
I did receive the offer from Quinn, pay the 3$ and also won Derek but every time I got the option blocked, it always shows that it requires offer. I'm DIK and neutral affinity.
Thx in advance

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
Status report tomorrow so I'm calling it now - Jill wallpaper. I'm feeling it guys, my gut instinct has never failed me.
I don't think we will get Jill today. Because the last render we got was Lynette(MC's mom). Although DPC is not on this site, he might very well know how theories of Badik go. some people will start saying it's a sneak way of DPC revealing that Jill is MC's aunt. So today probably another side chick(I wish it is Jade or heather) or Maya. Jill and Isabella are like boss chicks so they might be last.

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
The key word is "might." Only if you have made purely one kind of decision up to that point. If not, then that tipping point would happen elsewhere, or not at all. The Fake ID decision is not, in itself, more important than any other Affinity decision.
Neutrality isn't over, the code indicates you'll get locked into Neutral if you manage to remain in the Neutral zone for 17 major choices.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree with you that the fake ID doesn't determine what affinity you get permanently.
The FakeID is only decisive if you have not reached any of the values listed in the code (== 17,> = 11,> = 11), which is actually impossible or the values are balanced. Then the higher value determines the permanent affinity or the achievement of the value for the affinity NEUTRAL (== 17).

Last edited:

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

The planned animations are fully rendered (222/222), but this count may increase before release if I want to add something for any scene.

Animations aren't the focus anymore, which frees up time for the rest of the development.

This week I mainly worked on the phone and special content for the episode.

Special content includes collectibles, galleries, and more, and I've been focusing on the Rooster and chat apps this week when it comes to phone content.

I completed the Special render series for Jill, an adventure theme this time around, and the series tells a short story if viewed from start to finish. I have a similar concept for Riona's special render series this episode.

I've implemented the Special renders and the 2D art in the galleries, and the lewd scene galleries are in place as well. I need to add some of the Special renders to the free roams that are left to create.

I've been ordering 2D art for a long time, and it feels great to be able to add it to the game as extra content. I went back and forth in the design of how to display the 2D art in the gallery, but I believe that I've found the best way for it with the current design. I'll be pleased to hear feedback on the 2D art implementation after the episode is released, as it's a bit different from other special renders.

I can't spoil what will be in the episode regarding mini-games, but I have worked on several of them this week, and I have a few left in need of content.

I need to work more on sound effects and music soon. Several scenes haven't gotten audio yet, so adding this is a near-future goal.

Other than that, I will be powering on with writing and art production.

Reporting on computer maintenance isn't that fun, as it doesn't bring direct value to the game development, but I had to do something this week as my main PC was running out of disc space. I have now upgraded my SSD discs, made proper backups, and did some overall PC cleaning and maintenance.

With this upgrade, I'd be shocked if I had to worry about disc space for the remainder of the creation of Being a DIK.

I'll be posting a preview of Jill's special render series this weekend, and there will also be a poll for 2D art.

10,000 Patrons wallpaper series
For the eleventh wallpaper, it's Maya's turn to shine. Download the full resolution versions in the attachments below.

maya_4k.png
maya_UW.png

I bet that many of you wonder how many wallpapers remain in this series, and the answer is 8. So, you can expect four more weeks of wallpapers.

Enjoy and have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Status report tomorrow so I'm calling it now - Jill wallpaper. I'm feeling it guys, my gut instinct has never failed me.
Bruh. It was Maya. Just bruh
And what a beautiful render it is.
He didn't post a render count this time, ename144 won't be able to add it to his charts but 222 for Animation is wonderful.
Has DPC said who he is ordering 2D art from? And now I am looking forward to this weekend for Jill's preview.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
oh :oops::WutFace:
well, my guess for the remaining one is Heather.
did she get one already? :rolleyes:
apart from Mona, I'm pretty sure of the other 5.

with only 3 places I don't know

The Hots are missing Heather and Elena

Mona and Ashley from the pledges

Then there would be KRJ, Sally

Rose and Brandi from pink Rose

Nora, unlikely

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I'm curious what exactly Tommy meant here, saying that he has heard that she likes it dirty. :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Question for you. In your opinion do you think Bella was aware of the MC taking that picture? I just ask because if so I find it funny that Bella would be chill with that when she scolds Jill for posting that cluck of herself in a bikini.

4.80 star(s) 1,529 Votes