Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Question for you. In your opinion do you think Bella was aware of the MC taking that picture? I just ask because if so I find it funny that Bella would be chill with that when she scolds Jill for posting that cluck of herself in a bikini.
Haha, definitely not.

Reactions: shinkei and Casmyr

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
who will be the last 8?

Jill
Bella

I would say Jade since Cathy was there

Quinn
Riona

Mona for a hello?

and then what?
Beach Fun Series10000 Series
Bella
CamilaCamila
CathyCathy
EnvyEnvy
Heather
Jade
Jill
JosyJosy
LilyLily
MayaMaya
MelMelanie
Mona
Quinn
Riona
SageSage
SallySally
SarahSarah
Lynette

So I'd expect Bella, Heather, Jade, Jill, Mona, Quinn, Riona

Plus one more... surely Arieth to make crabsinthekitchen's day. She did feature in D&G after all.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Beach Fun Series10000
Bella
CamilaCamila
CathyCathy
EnvyEnvy
Heather
Jade
Jill
JosyJosy
LilyLily
MayaMaya
MelMelanie
Mona
Quinn
Riona
SageSage
SallySally
SarahSarah
Lynette

So I'd expect Bella, Heather, Jade, Jill, Mona, Quinn, Riona

Plus another one more... surely Arieth to make crabsinthekitchen. She did feature in D&G after all.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: i forgot Arieth.... :cry::cry::cry::cry:

• Sad
Reactions: shinkei and Meushi

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
no she didn't. and yeah, as much as I'd want more redheads, I think it will be Heather and then the final one with all main LIs
I hope she does. I'm excited for Heather, I feel she'll play a bigger role in these future updates especially with Quinn's (I'm tipsy so the words escaping me, uh 'alliance') relationship with Tommy weakened. I wonder if Quinn will try to use Heather to fix Tommy and in turn Heather will try to get more information about what's going on since Riona didn't give her anything useful.

CORRECTION*
Jill wallpaper on Wednesday. I’m feeling it guys trust me. Forget that last post, slight miscalculation ;).
Bookmarked ;)

• Sad
Reactions: SenkuIshigami

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
Bruh. It was Maya. Just bruh
And what a beautiful render it is.
He didn't post a render count this time, ename144 won't be able to add it to his charts but 222 for Animation is wonderful.
Has DPC said who he is ordering 2D art from? And now I am looking forward to this weekend for Jill's preview.
Yeah a little disappointed. I look forward to reading ename144's chart updates, personally.

But good overall update, I am excited to see what the mini-game improvements are in the next game. If I remember correctly Casmyr, you said your dad struggled with some of the minigames? I may be misremembering. But if you turn off minigames, does it turn off all mini games like pancake flipping, painting, or body shots, or just specific ones? I never played with them off so I am not sure how much it changes the experience.

Reactions: Casmyr

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah a little disappointed. I look forward to reading ename144's chart updates, personally.

But good overall update, I am excited to see what the mini-game improvements are in the next game. If I remember correctly Casmyr, you said your dad struggled with some of the minigames? I may be misremembering. But if you turn off minigames, does it turn off all mini games like pancake flipping, painting, or body shots, or just specific ones? I never played with them off so I am not sure how much it changes the experience.
practically all

including school tests, house renovation etc.

the only things that remain, but extremely simplified, are the fights and the tennis match

Reactions: shinkei

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
When he played he liked to play with them because you get rewarded if you do like renders or etc, I think on his final playthrough he played with them off and the guide walks you through on how to win the games.

Reactions: shinkei

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I'm more interested in the antagonist Burke. Hopefully he turns out to be the true kingpin that can really challenge MC's status and not simply just be a boorish cuckold. We need someone to counteract MC's dominance. Tybalt and the goofball jocks aren't cutting it. As they say, a protagonist can only be good if there is an antagonist of equal measure opposing him.

Maya's dad just seems like a douche and not the main baddie. He basically doesn't like who his daughter is dating like pretty much every parent on the planet. Sprinkle some stereotypical homophobia on top and that sundae is complete. I'm sure he'd hate MC too if he thought Maya were straight and dating him. He'd find something, whether it's his stupid haircut or the fact that he wears fucking jorts all the tiime. The whole Maya's dad is a mean bigot angle needs to end sooner rather than later so we can move on to better plotlines. Much disappoint and many sorrow if Maya's dad turns out to be the Emperor instead of Captain Needa.
Isn't that why we have Quinn? To have an antagonist worth of our MC?

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I'm sure this has already been debated before but isn't the Quinn's restaurant option more of a chick choice? DIK MC is too much of a chad to be paying for sex.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm sure this has already been debated before but isn't the Quinn's restaurant option more of a chick choice? DIK MC is too much of a chad to be paying for sex.
for now it's as good a choice as any

plus it has the fact that it's a crucial choice to be able to help (with thank-you sex) Quinn in the sixth chapter.

in my opinion it will have a major impact, negative, in the storyline with Sage

However, almost all Major Choices have more or less important consequences in the game.

The only one that peor now remains insignificant is being sympathetic to the son of the shop owne

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017

plus it has the fact that it's a crucial choice to be able to help (with thank-you sex) Quinn in the sixth chapter.

It will have negative impact in all the storylines... I can't really see a way it would positivelly affect any of your relationship once it's existance becames known.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Does that effect the Quinn scene in episode 6? I checked the guide and it just said that you have to have sex with her on episode 4 by smoking the herb and not be in the M&J route plus have DIK affinity

Reactions: ChipLecsap

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It will have negative impact in all the storylines... I can't really see a way it would positivelly affect any of your relationship once it's existance becames known.
likely, but it is by no means certain that it will become a known fact, and then you still have to take some consummations, just having Quinn's phone number means little

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Does that effect the Quinn scene in episode 6? I checked the guide and it just said that you have to have sex with her on episode 4 by smoking the herb and not be in the M&J route plus have DIK affinity
I think you are right, the restaurant is not involved.

Reactions: Casmyr

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
I'm more interested in the antagonist Burke. Hopefully he turns out to be the true kingpin that can really challenge MC's status and not simply just be a boorish cuckold. We need someone to counteract MC's dominance. Tybalt and the goofball jocks aren't cutting it. As they say, a protagonist can only be good if there is an antagonist of equal measure opposing him.

Maya's dad just seems like a douche and not the main baddie. He basically doesn't like who his daughter is dating like pretty much every parent on the planet. Sprinkle some stereotypical homophobia on top and that sundae is complete. I'm sure he'd hate MC too if he thought Maya were straight and dating him. He'd find something, whether it's his stupid haircut or the fact that he wears fucking jorts all the tiime. The whole Maya's dad is a mean bigot angle needs to end sooner rather than later so we can move on to better plotlines. Much disappoint and many sorrow if Maya's dad turns out to be the Emperor instead of Captain Needa.
I even assume that Burke is the kingpin of the campus. The guy's got a criminal face.
I can imagine that Burke, as the man in the background, caused all the chaos between the HOTs, DIKs and ALPHAs. He will have had help from whomever (example Vinny).
The whole Burke family is corrupt. Aside from jade, it's just hot.
I think the Burke is blackmailing Jill (he used his son for this) and with the demolition of the DIK mansion he hopes to get rid of Rusty.
Then B&R would be out and he would have a free hand to continue his efforts that Burke would be the B in B&R.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
The relationship with Sage already goes down the drain when the choice is made between Jill or her Sage in your birthday event. I grew found of Sage and felt sorry for making that choice, but Jill has something special. Quinn turned out to be surprisingly awesome. At the beginning i didn't like her look or attitude

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Status report tomorrow so I'm calling it now - Jill wallpaper. I'm feeling it guys, my gut instinct has never failed me.
Maybe you were suffering from a bit of indigestion and that's why the gut instinct wasn't right this time? :unsure:

who will be the last 8?
Gonna go with Bella, Jill, Quinn, Riona, Jade, Heather, Arieth, and KRJ.

I'm curious what exactly Tommy meant here, saying that he has heard that she likes it dirty. :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just crude guy banter, would be my guess. Not based on anything known, Tommy's just being crass.

Reactions: Qmil679
4.80 star(s) 1,529 Votes