ZWCook

Jan 3, 2019
Previews have shown 2 new characters:

View attachment 1045814 View attachment 1045815

Unclear exactly how they fit in or who they are, but the first is suspected to be a flashback character (possibly a Jill flashback) and the other is referred to as the "Madame" and is probably the owner of the Pink Rose.
They could be the same character, mild mannered professional/housewife during the day, Pink Rose VIP host at night.

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
They could be the same character, mild mannered professional/housewife during the day, Pink Rose VIP host at night.
I was thinking the same thing, the hair at least looks the same. The first picture might just be a younger version of the character in the second one.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I keeps seeing this theory, I just can't see it. People imagining Tommy as this big protective brother of Josy :ROFLMAO: , no i don't buy it .:LOL:.
If anything , the problem between MC and Tommy, will be Quinn, especially if MC is getting closer and closer to her. We already saw Tommy reaction when He found out MC fucked her, poor guy wanted that pussy for so long and , MC just swign in, and Fuck her on the rooftop:ROFLMAO:.
and after their fall out, if MC and Quinn end up being cosy, I can See Tommy being upset, but over Josy, no.
It always makes me laugh.. :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Derek just casually being naked makes it funnier imo.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Family.

My dad once told me that a family is more than blood relations. Being related doesn't necessarily make you family. Family are the people who support you in your choices. Family will helps you grow. Family doesn't give up on you in time of needs. Family are the ones who love you for you whoever that may be. Even if you lose your family or if your family lose you. Don't stop. Find new ones to love and somewhere else to call home.

That's me and my dad. We took that photo the day i got my driver's license. He was so happy that it looks like he is trying to swallow a coat hanger. BACK THEN IT WAS JUST ME AND HIM. My mother died shortly after giving birth to me. It's a shame that i never got to meet her. I would have loved hearing stories from her past and truly getting to know her.

Sure, my dad told me stories growing up but his memories sucked. He would always forget the punchline. Not suprising, since he would talk so long before reaching the point where the puncline was supposed to be. EITHER WAY, I WAS HAPPY BACK THEN. WE DIDN'T HAVE MUCH, WE ERM..WE HAD ENOUGH. WE HAD EACH OTHER. As for now ? Let me tell you what happened.

Ps : I'm just finished my sixth saved playthrough focusing on all stripper girls only. Usually i just skip and don't care much about what MC has says during introduction scene. I decided to share it here what has been said by him during that introduction because somehow some of his words scared me and worried me for my DIK MC and my CHICK MC as well. Oh man this game really gonna challenge my mental health if there is no happy ending after all.
Sounds like good omens to me....

before it was just him and his father, now there will probably be at least one girl with them

before they had nothing apart from them thick but they were happy anyway, now maybe they will have something more than "nothing" and could be at least as happy

don't be fooled by DPC's fame

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Family.

My dad once told me that a family is more than blood relations. Being related doesn't necessarily make you family. Family are the people who support you in your choices. Family will helps you grow. Family doesn't give up on you in time of needs. Family are the ones who love you for you whoever that may be. Even if you lose your family or if your family lose you. Don't stop. Find new ones to love and somewhere else to call home.

That's me and my dad. We took that photo the day i got my driver's license. He was so happy that it looks like he is trying to swallow a coat hanger. BACK THEN IT WAS JUST ME AND HIM. My mother died shortly after giving birth to me. It's a shame that i never got to meet her. I would have loved hearing stories from her past and truly getting to know her.

Sure, my dad told me stories growing up but his memories sucked. He would always forget the punchline. Not suprising, since he would talk so long before reaching the point where the puncline was supposed to be. EITHER WAY, I WAS HAPPY BACK THEN. WE DIDN'T HAVE MUCH, WE ERM..WE HAD ENOUGH. WE HAD EACH OTHER. As for now ? Let me tell you what happened.

Ps : I'm just finished my sixth saved playthrough focusing on all stripper girls only. Usually i just skip and don't care much about what MC has says during introduction scene. I decided to share it here what has been said by him during that introduction because somehow some of his words scared me and worried me for my DIK MC and my CHICK MC as well. Oh man this game really gonna challenge my mental health if there is no happy ending after all.
You should be scared. As should everyone. Something wicked this way comes. However, as Neil says...

Heartbreak is natural.png

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't understand one thing. We know that Arieth is the main source of crabs. Technically, we know that all DIK had crabs except MC and Derek (in my playthrough Derek is clean). Technically, those Jocks who have been slept with her also had crabs as well. Let's say there is cross contamination of crabs between the DIK and the HOT - For example (take it as example only) - Tommy fucked Heather, Rusty fucked Riona, etc. It means that shit has been passed to the girl as well if i'm not wrong. Based on our personal playthrough, let's say our MC fucked Sarah, fucked Riona, fucked Melanie and etc, so technically by now our MC also had crabs as well, am i wrong ?
you are right
Poor Arieth is just the scapegoat....

and if she has crabs from someone she must have gotten them? It's not like BR is Manhattan...

the 4 Diks who got them from there, how many did they pass them on to? even Wendy is at risk... but it is always Arieth's fault...

chauvinists!!!

Reactions: crabsinthekitchen
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes