Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Holy fuck! Boat sex is finally coming? :LOL:

This episode is shaping up to be like the best one yet. Can't wait.
OMG A FUCKING WEEKEND ON A YACHT WITH JILL IS COMING :eek::love:
My dudes. It's just a special render you get from doing one of the mini games or etc

Thanks Meushi for keeping me grounded. I too thought I'd be exploring the garbage dump with that raccoon

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Jill look so hot in that special render preview. I think DPC dropped a few clues about Jill character by using @EbonyAndIvory as her name on Rooster. We knows MC used Tremolo on his Rooster.

This is what i found when seeking what is the hidden meaning of Ebony And Ivory.

Ivory meaning :

1. Ivory is a gorgeous person with a heart of gold and pure soul. Goofy when having fun always the life of the party. Will always be the one you can count on.

2. Someone who is caring, loving and who is a loyal friend she's smart, brave, talented, she's shy at first but wants you get to know her, she starts to become attached to you and really crazy she really cares about others.

Ebony meaning :

1. Ebony is a gorgeous, incredible, and outstanding person who has a beautiful heart. Any guy that dates her or even just gets the chance to talk to her is lucky. She will listen to your problem when you're sad, no matter if she is sad herself. She puts people before her. Ebony has an amazing sense of humor and has an incredible laugh and smile. She has a smile that will make you want to smile if you're sad. She is so fun to be around. Ebony has a great and bright future ahead of her.

2. Ebony is a fantastic girl. Ebony has a great smile and a good sense of humor. She also has the personality to bring up any down person. Attends to be shy at times but very loyal to the friends she has. She will go out her way to help others before herself.

3. Ebony is very beautiful women. Athletic, smart, independent, hard working and charming. Has natural beauty and nice body. Always there for others. Shy at first but is bright and cheerful once comfortable. Ebony doesn't love often but she always loves hard. Any man is lucky if he dates an Ebony and will never get tired of her. Very great in bed and very freaky. Ebony is a good choice for any friendship or relationship.

4. Ebony is the kindest person you will ever meet, will listen to all your problems and put you before herself. Always smiling and happy apart from behind closed doors. Sometimes Ebony will be very horny and she is very good in bed.
So nothing to do with piano keys being traditionally made from ebony and ivory then? :unsure:

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
Jill look so hot in that special render preview. I think DPC dropped a few clues about Jill character by using @EbonyAndIvory as her name on Rooster. We knows MC used Tremolo on his Rooster.

This is what i found when seeking what is the hidden meaning of Ebony And Ivory.

Ivory meaning :

1. Ivory is a gorgeous person with a heart of gold and pure soul. Goofy when having fun always the life of the party. Will always be the one you can count on.

2. Someone who is caring, loving and who is a loyal friend she's smart, brave, talented, she's shy at first but wants you get to know her, she starts to become attached to you and really crazy she really cares about others.

Ebony meaning :

1. Ebony is a gorgeous, incredible, and outstanding person who has a beautiful heart. Any guy that dates her or even just gets the chance to talk to her is lucky. She will listen to your problem when you're sad, no matter if she is sad herself. She puts people before her. Ebony has an amazing sense of humor and has an incredible laugh and smile. She has a smile that will make you want to smile if you're sad. She is so fun to be around. Ebony has a great and bright future ahead of her.

2. Ebony is a fantastic girl. Ebony has a great smile and a good sense of humor. She also has the personality to bring up any down person. Attends to be shy at times but very loyal to the friends she has. She will go out her way to help others before herself.

3. Ebony is very beautiful women. Athletic, smart, independent, hard working and charming. Has natural beauty and nice body. Always there for others. Shy at first but is bright and cheerful once comfortable. Ebony doesn't love often but she always loves hard. Any man is lucky if he dates an Ebony and will never get tired of her. Very great in bed and very freaky. Ebony is a good choice for any friendship or relationship.

4. Ebony is the kindest person you will ever meet, will listen to all your problems and put you before herself. Always smiling and happy apart from behind closed doors. Sometimes Ebony will be very horny and she is very good in bed.
That’s a sweet analysis but it’s simply because Jill loves to play the piano.

Reactions: RogueShadowDev

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Yeah i found all of that using Urban Dictionary. It's not my analysis, i'm just copy paste what i found when seeking for the hidden meaning of Ivory and Ebony.
As a fan of urban dictionary you'll probably appreciate .

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Yeah it might be all about piano and song. I'm just sharing and copy paste what i found using Urban Dictionary because i'm quite sceptical about her name on Rooster. It's not my analysis nor my essay as well. Somehow i think DPC dropped some clues on Rooster just like Tybalt's name on Rooster. He used something like @PresidentTybaltBurke which means he is from Burke's family (considering if DPC didn't show us the scene of Jade when she threw the photo of Tybalt in episode 3).
Dude, you took a swing and missed, badly. Give up.

Although I have to at least congratulate you for not suggesting a way for Jill to be MC's aunt :LOL:

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now this meme was funny when we didn't have any sexual scenes with Jill but now that we do and we know she isn't some kind of futa why is this meme still around? like why do you guys keep using it?, and I'm not saying this because I dislike the meme nah I genuinely wanna know why it's still going. It should be dead since the whole "futa" thing is now dead.

Reactions: Nevu
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes