akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
I doubt Tommy will get kicked out, and I don't think DIK will become mixed. Tommy has no beef with MC. He' s just hot headed. The DIK fraternity is important to the game and I think DPC is really trying to show us that DIK is tjis reallly tight knit circle, where everybody has your back. Making it mixed would kind of kill that vibe. We would get some nice scenes out of it if the whole mixed happens though.
MC and Tommy don't have a fight until EP6, I agree with you. But in my opinion there will be an argument between the two at the latest when Tommy finds out that the MC is sleeping with his stepsister Josy.
DPC itself mentioned that with the mixed dorms in a conversation between Maya / Josy / MC. It can also be absolutely irrelevant.
And the DIKs are starting to change. They become more sensible and tolerant. The extent to which this will affect the rest of the game is something none of us can predict.

Reactions: WhamBamKam

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I keeps seeing this theory, I just can't see it. People imagining Tommy as this big protective brother of Josy :ROFLMAO: , no i don't buy it .:LOL:.
If anything , the problem between MC and Tommy, will be Quinn, especially if MC is getting closer and closer to her. We already saw Tommy reaction when He found out MC fucked her, poor guy wanted that pussy for so long and , MC just swign in, and Fuck her on the rooftop:ROFLMAO:.
and after their fall out, if MC and Quinn end up being cosy, I can See Tommy being upset, but over Josy, no.

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
I keeps seeing this theory, I just can't see it. People imagining Tommy as this big protective brother of Josy :ROFLMAO: , no i don't buy it .:LOL:.
If anything , the problem between MC and Tommy, will be Quinn, especially if MC is getting closer and closer to her. We already saw Tommy reaction when He found out MC fucked her, poor guy wanted that pussy for so long and , MC just swign in, and Fuck her on the rooftop:ROFLMAO:.
and after their fall out, if MC and Quinn end up being cosy, I can See Tommy being upset, but over Josy, no.
I don't see Tommy as a protector.
Josy spoils Tommy's fun and the closer the relationship between Josy and MC gets and Tommy finds out about it, the less fun Tommy will have.

ahumbleplatypus

Feb 27, 2020
Full save for episode 3, episode 4 and episode 5

Delete your own persistent file in both (!) locations beforehand for this save to work.

View attachment 374311

episode 3 rewards

View attachment 374312
episode 3 scenes

View attachment 513139
episode 4 rewards

View attachment 513142
episode 4 scenes

View attachment 675302
episode 5 rewards

View attachment 675303
episode 5 scenes

Vault codes
1386 - if you're in episode 1
4413 - if you're in episode 2
3985 - if you're in episode 3
0421 - if you're in episode 4
4226 - if you're in episode 5

Does anyone have a full save for episode 6? It would be greatly appreciated.

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
akdomino Seeing as how not every player is with M&J, whatever possible conflict happens with Tommy over that won't be significant, since hooking up with Josy isn't a canon event.
You're right.
I suppose there will be an argument. Tommy and MC are very different, they are both strong characters.
The tension between the two is high even as they get closer.
It's just my opinion. Nobody has to agree.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I don't see Tommy as a protector.
Josy spoils Tommy's fun and the closer the relationship between Josy and MC gets and Tommy finds out about it, the less fun Tommy will have.
I'm skeptical. Quinn was practically trolling Tommy about Josy, yet he never did more than grumble at her (until she blew off the Hell Week party). Why would the MC dating Josy (much less simply being friends with her) push him over the edge? In my view, the MC is more likely to get flak from Josy over Tommy than the other way around.

Tommy and the MC might have a falling out someday, but if so that day is a long ways off. The MC doesn't seem to hold any grudges with Tommy over Hell Week, and AFAICT Tommy never had strong feelings about the MC at all. Even their potential fight in Episode 6 was more about Vinny than the MC.

Unless the MC makes a public play for Heather or does something really despicable to Josy (both of which would be extremely out of character for him), I don't see anything for him and Tommy to fight over.

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
I'm skeptical. Quinn was practically trolling Tommy about Josy, yet he never did more than grumble at her (until she blew off the Hell Week party). Why would the MC dating Josy (much less simply being friends with her) push him over the edge? In my view, the MC is more likely to get flak from Josy over Tommy than the other way around.

Tommy and the MC might have a falling out someday, but if so that day is a long ways off. The MC doesn't seem to hold any grudges with Tommy over Hell Week, and AFAICT Tommy never had strong feelings about the MC at all. Even their potential fight in Episode 6 was more about Vinny than the MC.

Unless the MC makes a public play for Heather or does something really despicable to Josy (both of which would be extremely out of character for him), I don't see anything for him and Tommy to fight over.
You're right.
I suppose there will be an argument. Tommy and MC are very different, they are both strong characters.
The tension between the two is high even as they get closer.
It's just my opinion. Nobody has to agree.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
One of you Tri-Beta's is gonna have to explain this affinity and status thing to me.
Dik affinity refers to the major choices that occur at key points (anytime the Dik/Chick scale appears the top of the screen, the first one being when you choose whether to fight Troy or not). Dik status choices are not flagged (unless you install the walkthrough mod) but usually quite obvious, eg, when given the choice to draw on Steve's employee of the month picture, choosing not to adds +1 chick, drawing a funny face adds +1 Dik and drawing dicks add +2 Dik.

Looking at the screenshot, it seems you've made mostly Dik status choices but picked all Chick affinity choices; 3 Dik affinity choices in a row would flip you to Dik.

Because status and affinity share the Dik/Chick names it might appear that they're the same but I they live on an X/Y axis and are more akin to Good/Evil and Lawful/Chaotic from D&D.

BTW, I know you were being a little bit of as dick by asking for help from a Tri-Beta but since I'm a Ravenclaw I own it :p

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Thank you for that write up, I was talking to my friend about my current run and noticed 'Chick' affinity. I'm only in episode 2 at the moment, didn't beat up Troy or accept Quinn's offer because Alpha's don't pay for sex.
Now, if I make 2 chick choices I'll be 'Neutral' affinity and like you said if I make 3 DIK choices I'll be DIK affinity.
BTW, I know you were being a little bit of as dick by asking for help from a Tri-Beta but since I'm a Ravenclaw I own it :p
Hehe. I've been putting off the House quiz for too long on 'Pottermore'

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I am using a mod. Do I have to restart the game when ep 7 comes or will it work with the modded saves?
You'll probably need to wait for the mod to be updated for your old saves to work but that usually takes no more than a couple of days.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes