Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
A couple? I thought Jill only went on one date with Rusty, which he managed to screw up by being fake.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Why the hell would you have a date with Jill and go somewhere that the DIK crew is hanging out, is my question. Everyone knows you don't immediately introduce your new date to your crude friends. You're either going embarrass yourself by being lovey-dovey with her in front of your friends or you're going to put off your date by laughing at the bro fart jokes. It's the Sophie's Choice. I guess Rusty took Jill to the DIK house after the date? What a dumb move. Just take her home dude, you know she's not going to sleep with you right away, she makes no secrets about this.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Well he's got potentially 20 episodes to drag things out. Jill is obviously the end game girl so DPC doesn't need to hold off Bella for very much longer. The reason I think Bella's full sex scene will come in ep. 8 is because the season finale is a good time for the return of James cliffhanger. What better point to have him walk in then during or immediately after the sex scene.
We are talking about DPC here. If James shows up (and I do think he will in the Episode 8 ending), it will be just as MC is about to have sex with Bella. But I do think we are getting Bella in Episode 7 and then we get the Season 2 cliffhanger with James returning.

Reactions: Kellermann

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
While he has foreshadowed future events in mandatory conversations he hasn't, to the best of my knowledge, done so in entirely optional content so far. For now I'll stick withmy hypothesis as it requires no information other than having spoken to Tommy for more than 30 seconds

That's stretching the definition somewhat, according to Jill they went out a couple of times and never slept with each other; I'd be surprised if they even kissed.
A couple? I thought Jill only went on one date with Rusty, which he managed to screw up by being fake.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Nope, you're right.
As noted, I was incorrect on the number but that actually strengthens my point so it's all good :)
Just to clarify this, here's what Jill says when you ask, "Was it serious?":

screenshot0148.png

"A date", as in singular, so they only went out once.

Why the hell would you have a date with Jill and go somewhere that the DIK crew is hanging out, is my question. Everyone knows you don't immediately introduce your new date to your crude friends. You're either going embarrass yourself by being lovey-dovey with her in front of your friends or you're going to put off your date by laughing at the bro fart jokes. It's the Sophie's Choice. I guess Rusty took Jill to the DIK house after the date? What a dumb move. Just take her home dude, you know she's not going to sleep with you right away, she makes no secrets about this.
They didn't "go somewhere that the DIK crew is hanging out", they showed up uninvited.

screenshot0149.png

What could have happened was that Rusty told them where he was going with Jill and they thought it would be funny to show up and embarass him, and he ended up having fun with them and ignoring Jill.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Thanks.

Another thing I wonder is: does it worth it being a CHICK? I mean I turned down prostitution and drug offers, mentally supported that prick from the start of the game (shop owner's son), but other then this I'm a full DIK. And I just can't bring myself down to some of the CHICK choices. I just like to have balls, what can I say. So, what do I miss with not going CHICK or staying neutral?
hmm, I think eventually, maybe Jill and Maya. I think they are more in line with a chick personality, not huge or massive , but chick affinity is probably better for them in the long term. for endgame may be, when the game is over then may be you affinity wil determ if you stay together with them or not.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Well damn, I never noticed this before but Sarah does have a big ass head. So that special render wasn't off after all. She just has one of those unfortunate situations where your body stops growing but your head says, fuck it I'm going for maximum.
Well, don't worry baby, your eyes are still sexy to me and the added bonus, you provide shade from the sun.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well damn, I never noticed this before but Sarah does have a big ass head. So that special render wasn't off after all. She just has one of those unfortunate situations where your body stops growing but your head says, fuck it I'm going for maximum.
Well, don't worry baby, your eyes are still sexy to me and the added bonus, you provide shade from the sun.
Well big EGO require big head :ROFLMAO:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Just to clarify this, here's what Jill says when you ask, "Was it serious?":

View attachment 1044637

"A date", as in singular, so they only went out once.

They didn't "go somewhere that the DIK crew is hanging out", they showed up uninvited.

View attachment 1044639

What could have happened was that Rusty told them where he was going with Jill and they thought it would be funny to show up and embarass him, and he ended up having fun with them and ignoring Jill.
Better for us. At least Jill is single and hasn't ended up in a relationship. Assuming if they.. could possibly succeed. :D

Reactions: RogueShadowDev

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
This is the beauty of the game though. Maya is weird, you need chick affinity to hug her after she shows you around campus and Neutral affinity for her to kiss the MC before he leaves for his date with Josy.
No, why you guys keep mixing up the status and the affinity ? :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, we don't really know how Rooster operates. It does have hashtags, though; we see this explicitly when Arieth specifically tags Dawe in her "cluck not to be read by Dawe." Similarly, the Cathy-cluck tagged Cathy directly, as well as #BurgmeisterAndRoyce. It's conceivable that Tybalt just isn't following Derek's account or #DIKs. (Then again, Derek did tag #BurgmeisterAndRoyce after the fire alarm, so take this with a grain of salt.)

There have been a few other signs that Clucks are being noticed: Tommy will mention it if the MC trolls their clucks after asking Tommy to avoid trouble, and Jacob will tell Jaime he shouldn't air Danny's possible pregnancy in public. I do get the impression that we're being subtly warned that there will be consequences someday.

I'm very skeptical, however, that it could be done credibly given how loose lipped people have been thus far.
Roster can only be a protagonist in situations like Cathy's, i.e. in the game we are told that something has happened on Roster, not related to old comments that we might never have read.

it makes little sense for Jacob to warn us to be careful on Roster, we never decide what to post or not, the comments are always between stupid and useless

if another Roster drama breaks out (the second one... even more unlikely) it will be as usual for something MC did more or less directly that we players had no control over

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes