MK Square

Jul 19, 2019
I mean I consider ramming MC's cock up her ass as sex, and I believe it was her first time using the glory-hole.
This wasn't a jab at her, she's one of the best side girls.
That scene was potrayed as she liked what she saw but not inclusive of her job taken .( not saying she didn't have sex there or its bad to do,just mentioning about money part)

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I am hopeful for more content to come through all the effort on Rooster.
Whats been your favorite cluck?

Mines at the bar with pops and Nicole on the mcs lap. Heather's jealousy.

No, why you guys keep mixing up the status and the affinity ? :ROFLMAO:
In my defense I was white girl wasted like Maya at the end of episode 5 and like Maya im hungover in episode 6.

Bruh see how I answered and am on topic still. No gulag for this guy

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

you mean the one that no matter what will come back to byte you in the ass? whatever is the LI you pick or even the man whore path that chuckle crap will ruin or establish your infamous reputation as someone who will bang anything with 2 legs and a hole, yes the girls that have not had a go at you will wanna give it a try!

take it from experience trying and sticking by you is something very different and unlike what happens in all the VN`s in here no woman wants to share her man so you´re hurting every girl that likes you and undoubtedly will have repercussions both on getting more girls and loosing the ones you want to stick with you!

or at least that is how it should be so bye bye to Jill and Maya for sure and get ready to have a new asshole being carved by Josy and Sage and even Quinn will be afraid of being more then a FWB

to recover any esteem the girls might still have for you its going to take a lot of groveling and apologies and promises, somehow it works with the spirit of the MC before going out with Tommy when he asks what is he doing with his life and how he is starting to hurt the people around him!

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
you mean the one that no matter what will come back to byte you in the ass? whatever is the LI you pick or even the man whore path that chuckle crap will ruin or establish your infamous reputation as someone who will bang anything with 2 legs and a hole, yes the girls that have not had a go at you will wanna give it a try!

take it from experience trying and sticking by you is something very different and unlike what happens in all the VN`s in here no woman wants to share her man so you´re hurting every girl that likes you and undoubtedly will have repercussions both on getting more girls and loosing the ones you want to stick with you!

or at least that is how it should be so bye bye to Jill and Maya for sure and get ready to have a new asshole being carved by Josy and Sage and even Quinn will be afraid of being more then a FWB

to recover any esteem the girls might still have for you its going to take a lot of groveling and apologies and promises, somehow it works with the spirit of the MC before going out with Tommy when he asks what is he doing with his life and how he is starting to hurt the people around him!
I never know what you're saying :D

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017

In my defense I was white girl wasted like Maya at the end of episode 5 and like Maya im hungover in episode 6.

Bruh see how I answered and am on topic still. No gulag for this guy
every single post including Arieth is gold on Rooster. Those are my fave ones :LUL:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I love evening talk with Jill and Bella. (ep5, after MC drives Cathy home)
How Jill and MC laugh at the sorority Bella was in. :LOL:
OMG!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here Jill looks so cute..:love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I want to give a shout out to the clothing here. We were talking on another thread about how so many AVNs use that shitty vacuum-sealed blouse asset. But here we have clothes that hang naturally. It looks superb. A lot of other games have caught up to DPC in terms of the CG models themselves, but he right now, few others have nailed the clothing like he has. The first time I saw this scene and looked at the sweater I thought wow that's spot on. Now, if I could just get him to ditch MC's goddamn ridiculous jorts I'd be euphoric.

Reactions: johndoe19

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
You're saying Troy has more or less abandoned the blackmail effort now that he and Chad are together? That's a novel idea that just might work. It would be tricky to handle that without feeling underwhelming, but I can see a few possibilities. Definitely an intriguing thought.

Well, we don't really know how Rooster operates. It does have hashtags, though; we see this explicitly when Arieth specifically tags Dawe in her "cluck not to be read by Dawe." Similarly, the Cathy-cluck tagged Cathy directly, as well as #BurgmeisterAndRoyce. It's conceivable that Tybalt just isn't following Derek's account or #DIKs. (Then again, Derek did tag #BurgmeisterAndRoyce after the fire alarm, so take this with a grain of salt.)

There have been a few other signs that Clucks are being noticed: Tommy will mention it if the MC trolls their clucks after asking Tommy to avoid trouble, and Jacob will tell Jaime he shouldn't air Danny's possible pregnancy in public. I do get the impression that we're being subtly warned that there will be consequences someday.

I'm very skeptical, however, that it could be done credibly given how loose lipped people have been thus far.

Technically you need to respond to Lily's cluck to get her scene in Episode 5. At the very least I'd say Rooster is fair game to gate optional content with side girls.

I'm pretty sure we won't be able to openly cuck Tommy until the endgame (if then), specifically because it would likely get the MC kicked out of the DIKs. That's way too big a divergence to handle at this point.
I agree that there will be a confrontation between MC and Tommy. But I think that will come before the final.
But I'm not so sure that MC will be kicked out of the DIKs. The MC wins more and more attention and respect from the DIKs until the end of EP6. If DPC continues down the path, it could later result in Tommy being kicked out of the DIKs.
It could also happen that the DIK brotherhood becomes a mixed dorms. DPC brought this into the conversation when Maya and Josy helped the MC clean up.

Last edited:
Reactions: johndoe19

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
I don't know where you are from, but there is no such thing as mixed brotherhood. You can have dorms, mixed dorms, fraternities and sororities.
All I know is what I read and DPC added it to the conversation when Maya / Josy helped the MC clean up. Maya or Josy said that was very rare.
But DPC often adds small parts that later become more important.
It can happen like this, but it doesn't have to.

And I made a mistake.
Not a mixed brotherhood but mixed dorms

Last edited:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
There's not a lot in this update. Phone and special content? I'm not sure this is why anyone plays the game. BaDIK is a game that revolves around the story, not 2D special images or a phone. I've been critical of the time between episodes before, and it's even more true now. The story is the most important aspect of the game. I'd much rather prefer a more frequent story update than a phone feature and some 2D paintings that don't really add anything to the narrative. It sounds like we're just getting extra... stuff. But is anyone playing the game for renders or phone content? Of course not.
ya that was my feeling with some of the content as i read the update - imo, too much time is wasted on some of the free roam (not a fan of that) content and collectibles (REALLY not a fan of that). i like the mini games because they add a little interaction for the player (like the school tests, etc.) that give a nice, realistic break from the adult content. i do like some of the phone stuff like rooster and text messaging because it feels like it adds even more quality to the relationships with the various characters.

but ya, free roams, collectibles, those quest packs and the like - for me, those add next to nothing to the game but slow down development.

WhamBamKam

Nov 26, 2020
I agree that there will be a confrontation between MC and Tommy. But I think that will come before the final.
But I'm not so sure that MC will be kicked out of the DIKs. The MC wins more and more attention and respect from the DIKs until the end of EP6. If DPC continues down the path, it could later result in Tommy being kicked out of the DIKs.
It could also happen that the DIK brotherhood becomes a mixed dorms. DPC brought this into the conversation when Maya and Josy helped the MC clean up.
I doubt Tommy will get kicked out, and I don't think DIK will become mixed. Tommy has no beef with MC. He' s just hot headed. The DIK fraternity is important to the game and I think DPC is really trying to show us that DIK is tjis reallly tight knit circle, where everybody has your back. Making it mixed would kind of kill that vibe. We would get some nice scenes out of it if the whole mixed happens though.

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
It´s allways funny how it is ridden around that BADIK would supposedly never get NTR. Assuming that NTR is really used as it is actually defined, that is almost impossible! I highly doubt the developer really knows the meaning of NTR at all, as does almost all so-called NTR haters. The fact is, almost everyone immediately yells NTR when another man in the game fucks a woman who is not the MC. This is only completely wrong in 99.9% of all cases. That's why I keep saying that there are hardly any real NTR haters. This people allways want to fuck everything, even married women. And they don't care if they take her away from another man, which means the real NTR. It just bothers these people when another man gets involved in the game. That's all. NTR is just an eternal, fake excuse here. I don't call these people "any other guys Dick" hater for nothing, because that's what they really are.

Back to BADIK:
In fact, several routes in the game that, to a greater or lesser extent, could very well lead to NTR, soon, allready exists:

JOSY / Maja:
If we chose so, we were more or less in bed with both of them. We only find out later that they are a couple. That wasn't NTR, yet. If we´re on their route, we can have a love triangle with them. Still no NTR. But if one of the girls will ever break up from the other to start something with us, it would very well be NTR. But I think the love triangle will remain.

Jade:
The hot teacher who cheats on her husband with us because he cheated on her beforehand. So far it's just cheating, no NTR. But it will lead to NTR if she ever left him for us. That is unlikely to happen either.

Isabella:
There will be hot sex with this woman very soon. As we all know, she is married. Her husband is missing, his fate has not yet been clarified. If he's still alive, he might show up in the game, later. In that case it would be cheating first, no NTR. But Isabella is a main girl. So there is a high probability that she will leave her husband for us if he is still alive. And that would be real NTR.

Sage / Chad:
She is in an unhappy relationship with her boyfriend. Is he gay? Does he have another one? We do not know yet. The story definitely boils down to the fact that she will soon separate her from him and be with us. So we would have taken away his girlfriend. Relationship + Cheating + Taking her away from her partner = NTR. That hasn't happened yet. But it will be. So, here the developer will find it difficult to get out of the NTR number.

So let's wait and see. But I think the way the stories developed, the "no NTR" promise is probably not to be kept
i put my signature under this comment. to be honest ntr and cheating is everywhere in this game just doesn't happen MC "yet". this is exactly how is going story. so protect the protagonist so hard broke atmosphere. No one make out after whom being together with protagonist. except protagonist there is hell triangle cheating , ntr. Lol he must be Saint or something. To be honest protagonist is totally Jerk (im sure most of people enjoy massive dik style). MC even lick his bestfriend's gf and sister , sex with 2 married woman , emotional abuse , cheating. So when i play i don't stick with main character and doesn't feel like "it's me". Looking at the big picture , feels like side characters ( fan of Rusty). In this story whom you feel. Im sure there is a lot of people like Jabos's style humbless or bummer as Tommy. So how people enjoy punish Chad also i would like to enjoy punish MC. I would like to see every possibility because story is great. Rusty and Jill could be perfect couple if MC going with other girls. Quinn is great choice for gangbang :devilish: .If Jade handcuff her husband and make him watch would be also great. We need some "Adrenaline" which is game need. Assumptions are you said pretty good and i would like to see but i still believe there must be at least options for punish MC...I don't say NTR.. Because NTR and Cheating is diffrent things. There is no need offend for anything be conscious of this is Just "Game" for some fun and adrenaline.

I agree with you promise probably not to be kept.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes