Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
You're right.
I suppose there will be an argument. Tommy and MC are very different, they are both strong characters.
The tension between the two is high even as they get closer.
It's just my opinion. Nobody has to agree.
While I never discount anything entirely when it comes to DPC, haven't we already had our MC/Tommy confrontation? They even brawl if you so choose. It would be weird for DPC to go back over a plotline that he has already resolved. Now maybe you're right and it happens again, but if so it would need to be at a point far in the future (middle to end of season 3?) so it could build up a sufficient amount of tension again. It initially took the better part of 6 episodes to bring their conflict to a rolling boil.

Personally, I'm done with the Tommy battles. I do still need to nail Heather, but overall I'm bored with fighting Tommy. I'd like to see some of these mini conflicts finish up so we can move on to the main course or at least new smaller conflicts. That's how a good story (especially one with seasons) progresses. Along the way small mysteries and clues are revealed and then solved so new ones can be put forth. You save your main story drama/mystery for the end, yes, but you need to resolve some things along the way. So many dramas getting dragged out over the course of the game here. Bella's mystery and James conflict needs to be advanced or at least revealed pronto. Maya's dad needs to be confronted. I'm not going deal with that shit for 20 episodes. Basically, many of the dramas that we've been getting smacked across the face with since season 1 need to get moving towards the finish line. Season's end is coming, so let's resolve a few things before the new cliffhanger drama drops.

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
While I never discount anything entirely when it comes to DPC, haven't we already had our MC/Tommy confrontation? They even brawl if you so choose. It would be weird for DPC to go back over a plotline that he has already resolved. Now maybe you're right and it happens again, but if so it would need to be at a point far in the future (middle to end of season 3?) so it could build up a sufficient amount of tension again. It initially took the better part of 6 episodes to bring their conflict to a rolling boil.

Personally, I'm done with the Tommy battles. I do still need to nail Heather, but overall I'm bored with fighting Tommy. I'd like to see some of these mini conflicts finish up so we can move on to the main course or at least new smaller conflicts. That's how a good story (especially one with seasons) progresses. Along the way small mysteries and clues are revealed and then solved so new ones can be put forth. You save your main story drama/mystery for the end, yes, but you need to resolve some things along the way. So many dramas getting dragged out over the course of the game here. Bella's mystery and James conflict needs to be advanced or at least revealed pronto. Maya's dad needs to be confronted. I'm not going deal with that shit for 20 episodes. Basically, many of the dramas that we've been getting smacked across the face with since season 1 need to get moving towards the finish line. Season's end is coming, so let's resolve a few things before the new cliffhanger drama drops.
It could still happen depending on his reaction to us dating Josy.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
It could still happen depending on his reaction to us dating Josy.
I'm not discounting the possibility, I'm just saying from a narrative perspective it would be silly to do it so soon after their brawl and makeup. Going over the same plotline twice (so soon) is usually a poor literary choice.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Now this meme was funny when we didn't have any sexual scenes with Jill but now that we do and we know she isn't some kind of futa why is this meme still around? like why do you guys keep using it?, and I'm not saying this because I dislike the meme nah I genuinely wanna know why it's still going. It should be dead since the whole "futa" thing is now dead.
When you say 'you guys' what you actually mean, intentionally or not, is me. As to why I keep doing it even though I know it's dead, I do so because the fact that it's dead only makes it funnier for me (I favour a form of humour that says the best jokes are the ones that are repeated until they cease to be funny then continue to be repeated until they become funnier than they were in the first place, also known as the method). That and there will always be new players who come across the meme before getting to Jill's sexual content and believe it be true, despite the absence of the futa/trans tag.

A fringe benefit is finding members who need to unbunch their panties :LOL:

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
When you say 'you guys' what you actually mean, intentionally or not, is me. As to why I keep doing it even though I know it's dead, I do so because the fact that it's dead only makes it funnier for me (I favour a form of humour that says the best jokes are the ones that are repeated until they cease to be funny then continue to be repeated until they become funnier than they were in the first place, also known as the method). That and there will always be new players who come across the meme before getting to Jill's sexual content and believe it be true, despite the absence of the futa/trans tag.

I see, thanks for explaining, you do you I guess.

Reactions: lemonfreak

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

"If you will it, it is no dream." I'm willing the fuck out of it. :love:

someone have the #7 preview please? :)
Do you mean the madame?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: johndoe19

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019

By god, a whole ass wikipedia link too

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

View attachment 1045422
FUCK :love: . I see Im not the only one whose Heart pumped up for a second, only to realize "oh its just a Fucking Special Render " :ROFLMAO:
God I'm so Angry, literally Fucking Angry:mad:. An Angry Rant will come later today for now thx for N7 as always(y), This is the Best Jill yet, if only She would be like this in the actual GAME..... Yes my anger will focus on this:ROFLMAO::devilish:

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
I haven't been keeping up because of how fast this thread keeps adding pages of new posts. Are we getting new characters in ep7 that I'm not aware of? At this point I'm just hoping ep7 lets me advance with Cathy finally.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I haven't been keeping up because of how fast this thread keeps adding pages of new posts. Are we getting new characters in ep7 that I'm not aware of? At this point I'm just hoping ep7 lets me advance with Cathy finally.
Previews have shown 2 new characters:

preview5.jpg preview7.jpg

Unclear exactly how they fit in or who they are, but the first is suspected to be a flashback character (possibly a Jill flashback) and the other is referred to as the "Madame" and is probably the owner of the Pink Rose.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes