Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Maybe so.. but do they really want it? women don't always say what they really want. :LOL:
They could say that, but deep down they want MC for themselves.
The day after in game there's that scene in class with Lily saying she needs a selfie sucking a dudes tongue and I was like awws shit I can't wait to how Josy and Maya react to this but then the MC said no.
I legit looked at my screen and was like. Why bro.

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Anyone think Neil is gonna be the drama fodder and die at some point?

The day after in game there's that scene in class with Lily saying she needs a selfie sucking a dudes tongue and I was like awws shit I can't wait to how Josy and Maya react to this but then the MC said no.
That's a DIK affinity locked choice.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Speaking of Neil. Who took money from him and asked for extra?

But I hope he doesn't die because MC was acting straight bitch in episode 4 because the girls he was lying to were lying to him.

I dont even wanna imagine how money he'd get and for how many episodes.

• Hey there
Reactions: Johnyboie

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
This fits quite well with how the MC and Lily have interacted before. In Ep 3, sticking a finger in her ass results in Lily slapping the MC and charging a lot of money for a BJ in Ep 5, but if you don't do that and don't have DIK Affinity she'll do it for free.

So from this it would seem that Lily favours nice guys, at least in terms of their Affinity, and since the requirements to get that choice with Lily are to not be with M&J, which itself is a decision that doesn't work out with DIK affinity and helping her is more of a DIK decision, I can see why the MC would refuse her outright on the M&J path and I think this lines up very well with the MC/Lily interactions.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well, that's the downside of being in Josy & maya path :ROFLMAO:, Same as if you are on Jill path, you can't have the threesome with Envy and her friend. mc just automatically decide for you:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Casmyr

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The Jill Rant

Well, that's the downside of being in Josy & maya path :ROFLMAO:, Same as if you are on Jill path, you can't have the threesome with Envy and her friend. mc just automatically decide for you:ROFLMAO:
Well, unless you play WT mod from Scrappy. :D

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
This fits quite well with how the MC and Lily have interacted before. In Ep 3, sticking a finger in her ass results in Lily slapping the MC and charging a lot of money for a BJ in Ep 5, but if you don't do that and don't have DIK Affinity she'll do it for free.

So from this it would seem that Lily favours nice guys, at least in terms of their Affinity, and since the requirements to get that choice with Lily are to not be with M&J, which itself is a decision that doesn't work out with DIK affinity and helping her is more of a DIK decision, I can see why the MC would refuse her outright on the M&J path and I think this lines up very well with Lily's character.
the 2 is not the same. Yes, she will ask money for for the blowjob if you have dik affinity, technically she will ask anyway, you can just get it for free if you are not in dik affinity. :ROFLMAO:. But asking for the tongue sucking, will happen and the only reason why is not happening is Josy and maya. :p

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The Jill Rant

Sometimes I do wish he wouldn't do that. I still can't really see why a MC who's had a good chat with Cathy on Swyper and could have humped and pumped his way through 7 different girls at the Prep party, wouldn't want to go for something with Cathy. Similarly, I can't see why a MC who's with M&J and got that "free pass" wouldn't want to agree to help Lily. After all, he can just tell M&J he was helping out a friend and it didn't mean anything and I'm sure they'd be fine with that.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well, unless you play WT mod from Scrappy. :D
I dont :D , Sadly when I try to play a different path, I just simply can't , I always make the same decisions. I guess I'm not ready yet, until I will know how the game will end, and that's a long way from now:ROFLMAO:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I was blindsided by that the first time around. MC was at the bar, then looks at the picture of Jill and leaves. I was like what? No Nora and no 3sum. This is bs.
Not gonna lie. I almost unpledged

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
Speaking of Neil. Who took money from him and asked for extra?

But I hope he doesn't die because MC was acting straight bitch in episode 4 because the girls he was lying to were lying to him.

I dont even wanna imagine how money he'd get and for how many episodes.
Didn’t need to since I use cheat mod

You need DIK affinity as well for that small Lily scene. If you aren't in M&J's relationship but have CHICK affinity, MC automatically rejects her request.
Lily’s requirements are confusing it seems.

Reactions: Razrback16

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I was blindsided by that the first time around. MC was at the bar, then looks at the picture of Jill and leaves. I was like what? No Nora and no 3sum. This is bs.
The automatic decisions are fast becoming the most ridiculous thing in this game. Even on that Jill date, the MC is declaring he's falling for her, but the player might not be there yet. I get that this is the MC's story and we're just kind of along for the ride, but part of that ride should surely be letting the player decide when they do and don't want to take relationships further, especially in a choice-based VN like this one.

If players don't want to declare their feelings to Jill because it's still too soon, then they should have that choice. If players want to declare their feelings and then go have a threesome with 2 strippers, then they should have that choice too. The player's MC can then deal with the consequences of those actions if there are to be any, but therein lies the other main issue with this game; that it's mostly on-rails and doesn't have nearly as much branching to reflect the different choices as it should have.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yeah. I don't mind having consequence for my actions, if they are reasonable, consequence , logical. but not having the option to choose, all just for that I can't get the lewd scenes in one go, yeah it's a little bit of a let down. :ROFLMAO: .
or that I only get 50% of a lewd scene because the other part require different stats, or that I don't have enough rp point, I planned to touch this subject in My upcoming Jill Rant post, but fuck it. :ROFLMAO:

this whole DIK status and RP point shit, that going on is crazy:ROFLMAO:. I remember when DPC said he did not want people to chase stats, and you enjoy the game by their own feeling, let out heart guid us.
Well, I ended up, chasing 3 different Stats. we have to be aware of our Affinity, we have to be aware of what are our Dik Status, when we speak with certain characters, because they respond differently, to the same joke, or flirt attempt, if we are dik or chick status. and those minus RP point can be very annoying if we can't see a full lewd scene because of that.
so in the end of the day, it is forcing us to play in a certain way to get your desired outcomes, and we are not even aware that upssz, this and this character dont like your affinity, because you take too many actions they could not be possible aware of, but its not matter. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Casmyr

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You need DIK affinity as well for that small Lily scene. If you aren't in M&J's relationship but have CHICK affinity, MC automatically rejects her request.
Definition of a living contradictory then. in one moment its demand you act this way, in an another you have to act differently with the same person. Jill does not like Dik options, but if you joke during the yoga, which is dik move, she like it. and you lose relationship point with her if you are decent person and help out a friend in need. and of course she can see you peeking even if you wear sunglass. - RP. and She dress up for you provokativly , but dont dare to look at her panties, because also -RP. but it's +Rp point if you vandalizing a library book :ROFLMAO:.go figure:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
ChipLecsap I got some bad news bruv. Your gf wasn't at her friend's Maya last night watching movies.

But I agree with your post, and remember DPC telling us not to chase stats. It's why I didn't understand the affinity system but that Tri-Beta lemonfreak explained it to me.

• Hey there
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
The automatic decisions are fast becoming the most ridiculous thing in this game. Even on that Jill date, the MC is declaring he's falling for her, but the player might not be there yet. I get that this is the MC's story and we're just kind of along for the ride, but part of that ride should surely be letting the player decide when they do and don't want to take relationships further, especially in a choice-based VN like this one.

If players don't want to declare their feelings to Jill because it's still too soon, then they should have that choice. If players want to declare their feelings and then go have a threesome with 2 strippers, then they should have that choice too. The player's MC can then deal with the consequences of those actions if there are to be any, but therein lies the other main issue with this game; that it's mostly on-rails and doesn't have nearly as much branching to reflect the different choices as it should have.
I get what you're saying but to MC's defense he simply says he thinks he's falling for her. Not that he is. He doesn't out right drop the L bomb on her. Which should definitely be an option if the player is in a committed relationship with a girl later in the game. Kinda like in AL IIRC.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I get what you're saying but to MC's defense he simply says he thinks he's falling for her. Not that he is. He doesn't out right drop the L bomb on her. Which should definitely be an option if the player is in a committed relationship with a girl later in the game. Kinda like in AL IIRC.
That's because DPC is saving the 'L Bomb' for KRJ.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes