ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
ChipLecsap I got some bad news bruv. Your gf wasn't at her friend's Maya last night watching movies.

But I agree with your post, and remember DPC telling us not to chase stats. It's why I didn't understand the affinity system but that Tri-Beta lemonfreak explained it to me.
Once a cheater always a cheater, I will Spank her ASS later, and punish her with Anal fucking , but may be she will not see it as punishment :ROFLMAO:.

I understand the system, I just not really like the inconsistency that some times happens

• Haha
Reactions: Casmyr

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Sometimes i feels like DPC didn't offer us maximum choices to choose, for example in episode 4 when MC were having words with both Maya and Josy at DIKs library. He gave us only two choice to choose which is something like this :

1. Be friend with both of them.
2. Try for something more with both of them.

What i means maximum choice was something like this that DPC should have offers us :

3. Dump both of them.
4. Try for something more with Maya only.
5. Try for something more with Josy only.

If he give us maximum choices like that, we as player will have better options to decide which part we would like to take for good.
yeah, yeah , but this also would quintuple his job. that would be 5 different branch, just for 2 girl. and we have like 20 other girls. :ROFLMAO:

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
I agree with all of you that it would be nice to have multiple options.

But we also want new EPs as soon as possible. If DPC gave us more options, it could result in a large (possibly exponential) increase in options, and thus much more work for DPC. At some point it could get too confusing for DPC and the waiting time for new EPs would be much longer.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
The automatic decisions are fast becoming the most ridiculous thing in this game. Even on that Jill date, the MC is declaring he's falling for her, but the player might not be there yet. I get that this is the MC's story and we're just kind of along for the ride, but part of that ride should surely be letting the player decide when they do and don't want to take relationships further, especially in a choice-based VN like this one.

If players don't want to declare their feelings to Jill because it's still too soon, then they should have that choice. If players want to declare their feelings and then go have a threesome with 2 strippers, then they should have that choice too. The player's MC can then deal with the consequences of those actions if there are to be any, but therein lies the other main issue with this game; that it's mostly on-rails and doesn't have nearly as much branching to reflect the different choices as it should have.
So... you're saying Jill is moving too fast for you? ;)

More seriously, though, I don't mind the MC automatically declining encounters in theory. But in practice I wish there was a coherent rationale for his decisions. The MC will automatically turn down Cathy if he's on M&J's path, yet he's happy to bang Nora or Envy AND Sandy. On Jill's path he'll turn down N/E&S, but he's still happy to fool around with Cathy, or even Jade. And he'll turn down simply kissing Lily (purely for her scavenger hunt!) even though he could pay her for a blowjob a mere one episode before.

It's hard to see pattern connecting those dots. Jill's path at least includes a monologue where the MC will call himself out for sleeping around, so it's possible he'll be more consistent now that he has that polaroid. But then again, Jade doesn't even come up in the monologue so maybe not. Maya & Josy is even worse, since the MC will brazenly say they agreed to an open relationship if Derek asks about Bella; can't very well claim he needed to turn down Lily, can he?

So yeah, I understand the need to keep the options to manageable level but I wish DPC would either give us bit more choice or stick with a more consistent explanation for the MC's choices.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I've been browsing that site, the DAZ one, how much do you think DPC has dropped on this game? In his post he said the game's expensive and I don't know how the music thing works but some of the prices on that site are crazy like character models and clothing

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
I've been browsing that site, the DAZ one, how much do you think DPC has dropped on this game? In his post he said the game's expensive and I don't know how the music thing works but some of the prices on that site are crazy like character models and clothing
DPC has a lot from Daz3D. For example the HOT pool.
I could imagine that he has a lot from other sides. (Renderotica, Renderosity).

js00906

Feb 21, 2019
Is there a way to download this without having to buy a MEGA account or installing suspect extensions on to Chrome? That 10+ GB is really big.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Is there a way to download this without having to buy a MEGA account or installing suspect extensions on to Chrome? That 10+ GB is really big.
Have you looked at the torrent? My first time around i think I just pledged 10 to DPC.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

More seriously, though, I don't mind the MC automatically declining encounters in theory. But in practice I wish there was a coherent rationale for his decisions. The MC will automatically turn down Cathy if he's on M&J's path, yet he's happy to bang Nora or Envy AND Sandy. On Jill's path he'll turn down N/E&S, but he's still happy to fool around with Cathy, or even Jade. And he'll turn down simply kissing Lily (purely for her scavenger hunt!) even though he could pay her for a blowjob a mere one episode before.

It's hard to see pattern connecting those dots. Jill's path at least includes a monologue where the MC will call himself out for sleeping around, so it's possible he'll be more consistent now that he has that polaroid. But then again, Jade doesn't even come up in the monologue so maybe not. Maya & Josy is even worse, since the MC will brazenly say they agreed to an open relationship if Derek asks about Bella; can't very well claim he needed to turn down Lily, can he?

So yeah, I understand the need to keep the options to manageable level but I wish DPC would either give us bit more choice or stick with a more consistent explanation for the MC's choices.
to be fair, in the Jill path all those fooling around with Cathy and jade or with others , are before MC going out with Jill. I do think this is a turning point, this is the "Jill likes you alot", this is probably the offical start of the Jill path and from now on, He will turn down, the casual side girls. not the other main girls yet, Josy, Maya Sage. or Bella, but the side girls the casual sex may be gone. Or maybe it was just one moment, I mean he probably won't keep that polaroid all the time, and look at it when HE is tempted :ROFLMAO:.
with Sage and Josy , however, He does not have this commitment yet. He is in open relationship with the 2 bisexual, and Sage is just still a "Fuck Buddy", Who was just dumped by her BF.
Sage suddenly jumping into another relationship, and demand commitment would feel very weird and unrealistic. of course lily and cathy is still not have explanation. Jade and Quinn yeah, I understand, they are the alternative to Josy&Maya .

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Sometimes i feels like DPC didn't offer us maximum choices to choose, for example in episode 4 when MC were having words with both Maya and Josy at DIKs library. He gave us only two choice to choose which is something like this :

What i means maximum choice was something like this that DPC should have offers us :

3. Dump both of them.
4. Try for something more with Maya only.
5. Try for something more with Josy only.

If he give us maximum choices like that, we as player will have better options to decide what path we would like to take for good.
yeah, yeah , but this also would quintuple his job. that would be 5 different branch, just for 2 girl. and we have like 20 other girls. :ROFLMAO:
you know unfortunately that this is a trigger that I can not resist ...

let's start with the premise that the best solution would have been for the result of the clarification to be that the three of them take time to deepen their feelings.
otherwise we have to face the paradox of a Mc who after his father's advice to follow his feelings, after having found courage in alcohol..., asks the two girls to remain friends!? a huge WTF, made even more senseless if the next day we confess to Derek that we still have feelings for one of the two girls... then it means that the night before we blatantly lied and hid our true feelings...

Having said that, it is not true that it would have doubled the work of DPC. The double choice did not really double it, it only doubled the interaction after the visit of Josy's father, the dialogue with Derek and the birthday message, I would say a very reduced effort.

option 3, to dump them both, (which for me is the least sensible and would have been avoided anyway) should have only excluded from certain contents (Josy's father's visit, having lunch with them etc) or at the limit leave the choice to the player if he wants to be involved or not (when Josy calls to help Maya). also the opening to D&G could have been kept, making Mc simply study at their table. we are talking about a few more lines of dialogue. but I would have avoided this choice because it basically cuts out too much of the game and story content that DPC evidently has in mind.

option 3 and 4 were even simpler, you can not expect DPC to anticipate the " solo routes" (which are not visible yet) but he could simply anticipate the confession to Derek, Mc declares himself to one of the two girls and she does not feel like it (after all the relationship with the other girl has started before and basically they are at BR for that) MC accepts her decision but continues to feel interest for her, it would start all the way "rejection". Of course at that point there would have been no choice on who to follow after the visit of Josy's father and everything would have continued as it is doing now.

really little more work, but it would still have offered a more believable reaction and closer to the one felt by the different players

I'm pretty convinced that these sudden dead ends are related to future situations in the game.

i.e., that at some point MC can't be both tied to Cathy and M+J, or Jill and Nichole, or Quinn and M+J (and maybe Jill and Sage).

and then to avoid this situation DPC places blocks earlier in the story

otherwise there would remain some really very arbitrary plot choices as you were pointing out.

eerrrrreeee

Sep 29, 2020
hello to u all guys! I'm trying to play the game on mac but i can't get it running because it says that i do not have the required permissions. Can anybody help me?

KingDick77

Feb 7, 2021
So if the story will show the full four years of college, what will happen to the girls that are in there 3rd year like Jill and Sage?

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
hello to u all guys! I'm trying to play the game on mac but i can't get it running because it says that i do not have the required permissions. Can anybody help me?
Ask Steve Jobs
So if the story will show the full four years of college, what will happen to the girls that are in there 3rd year like Jill and Sage?
I doubt it. Especially at the pace of the story, Holy Bacchus gave a pretty good time line of events happening in the game but who's to say there won't be a time skip.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes