Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Idk bruv. MC and Nicole will need a house to raise that baby and would you deny daddy Neil the chance to see his wife again up in heaven (or whatever you guys believe in)
yeah I do believe in Heaven
but 5K ain't that fat cash to pay hospital expenses
besides, they have a house
it's fine

Last edited:
Reactions: Casmyr

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
So she wasn't planning to "steal" the money for herself because the money was never meant for the HOTs, it was always for herself.
The money AnO paid to HOT's so they would attend their party was meant for HOT's, not Quinn. But it was Quinn who stole (maybe more correct term would be embezzle) it so she could cover her debt with her dealer. It's possible she intended to return that money from proceeds of the sale (I doubt it, but it is possible), but since she got robbed that is no longer an option.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Not even with the cheats?
With the mod, sure, you can change your Affinity to Neutral or CHICK right before that decision then change it back to DIK right after, but it's probably not likely to work long-term when other checks in the code come along.

Alternatively, you could redo the Major Choices such that you have Neutral Affinity before that choice and then when you fight Caleb you'll be DIK Affinity. That's a way to get arounf it without needing the mod, but again, it may not work out since M&J prefer a Neutral or CHICK MC.

The money AnO paid to HOT's so they would attend their party was meant for HOT's, not Quinn. But it was Quinn who stole (maybe more correct term would be embezzle) it so she could cover her debt with her dealer. It's possible she intended to return that money from proceeds of the sale (I doubt it, but it is possible), but since she got robbed that is no longer an option.
She got something for the HOTs, but the end goal was still to get new rich clients for her drugs business, and that's why she arranged for them to go to that party instead of honour their commitment to the DIKs.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Also you factor how many years he's been married with Jade
I think a lot of people still overlook this factor, maybe from not having been involved in some relationships long enough, I don't know.

No matter how hot the woman, someone, somewhere is tired of her shit.

This applies equally to men, of course.

Bruv. How do you say hoist the colors in croissant?
Hisser les couleurs?

anytime i have sex with a girl, IRL, or in a game like this, i ask myself am i okay getting her pregnant - if the answer is no, then i always pull and in a game like this if it doesn't give me the option to control where i cum then i will roll back and opt out of that situation every time.
It took me a few years (who hasn't had a horny youthfulness?) but this was the conclusion I arrived at as well. I look at her face, I ask myself "What would I say if she told me right now that she was pregnant?" If the answer isn't a resounding positive, or at worst a "hey, we can work through it" result.. Fuck. No. At least IRL. I'm a lot more flexible in the games because most of the LI models tend to be pretty hot, and the characters are either wealthy or incredibly well-grounded. That gives me more game-based wiggle room than I'd have IRL.

Camila or Riona? Damn skippy, I'd throw myself on them like a grenade. Bella? Hell yeah. Possibly even Nicole, she's already working hard to care for the kid she's got.

Jill? No. That goblinoid racoon is just not somebody I'd want to mix genes with, especially since she so frequently disregards my wishes. Untrustworthy. Maya? No. Josy? Eh... maaaaybe. I think I'm too biased against her because the model looks like my ex-stepmother, and those are lasting scars. Got a nice ass on her, though, and I do like shorter women. Quinn? Only if I'm in a self-destructive mood. She's physically great, but the drugs are a major turn off. I don't think I want to risk having a kid with a junkie for a mother. I mean, hell, look at how I turned out? No thank you.

Now, Zoey on the other hand.. hmmm.. Long-standing friendship, great intimacy, good-looking.. Sure, I'd risk that.

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
Jill? No. That goblinoid racoon is just not somebody I'd want to mix genes with, especially since she so frequently disregards my wishes.
indeed, walleyed ogre genes are undesirable, though the children might perhaps be able to look in two different directions at once, or around corners, which would help with identifying predators.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
indeed, walleyed ogre genes are undesirable, though the children might perhaps be able to look in two different directions at once, or around corners, which would help with identifying predators.
Did you even win a point against her in tennis?

Reactions: duningtwo
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes