Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
-is nice and caring
:LOL:
Go home, you're drunk.

But seriously, she swallows. 'Nuff said.
She helps the MC out when he's running around campus nude and let's him stay in her house 3 times, one time she even cuddles him and sleeps with him on the sofa.

I'd say that qualifies and "nice and caring". ;)

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Jill is nice, pretty and so on. But she grew up in a golden cage. She has probably never had any real problems in her life. As soon as Tybald comes along and blackmails her, she can't play the piano anymore.

Maya is the complete opposite. She has more than enough problems and starts to face them. At the end of EP3, Maya herself said that she doesn't believe her father's lies anymore. Does she need help? Yes, but she is still developing. And when Maya has finished her development, she will be more down to earth than Jill, because she has simply gone through ups and downs in life. MC and Maya are actually relatively similar, just with the difference of the fathers. If Maya had a father like Neil and MC had Maya's father, DPC could have written the same story with the roles reversed.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Jill is nice, pretty and so on. But she grew up in a golden cage. She has probably never had any real problems in her life. As soon as Tybald comes along and blackmails her, she can't play the piano anymore.
She lost her sister at a young age i think it was 7.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
True, but she does mention she has experience with bullying. I hope the story reveals the nature of that bullying at some point. I'm interested to find what a person like her could be teased about.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
True, but she does mention she has experience with bullying. I hope the story reveals the nature of that bullying at some point. I'm interested to find what a person like her could be teased about.
"Haha your sister died" kids are mean lol. I read a theory about her sister offing herself and it's like a suicide/bullying campaign.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Maya is the complete opposite. She has more than enough problems and starts to face them. At the end of EP3, Maya herself said that she doesn't believe her father's lies anymore. Does she need help? Yes, but she is still developing. And when Maya has finished her development, she will be more down to earth than Jill, because she has simply gone through ups and downs in life. MC and Maya are actually relatively similar, just with the difference of the fathers. If Maya had a father like Neil and MC had Maya's father, DPC could have written the same story with the roles reversed.
All 3 have essentially suffered some type of loss; Jill lost her sister, Maya has lost her father's love, the MC lost his Mom.

All 3 have, in some way or another, suffered some form of bullying; Jill from some as-yet unknown person(s), Maya from her father's strict religious upbringing, the MC from bullies at school.

So all 3 have some shared experiences, and I'd even say that both Maya and Jill need to do some growing; Jill has a silver-spoon mentality and is too easily trusting, Maya needs to stand up to her Dad and stand on her own 2 feet.

I think both are good matches for the MC, but Jill and the MC is too similar to the MC's Dad and Lynette. Sure, that might seem quite poetic if he too got together with a rich heiress who went against her family's wishes to run away with some poor schlub, but that similarity makes it kinda bland.

Also:
If Maya had a father like Neil and MC had Maya's father, DPC could have written the same story with the roles reversed.
So the MC would be gay? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Actually, Indy is entirely irrelevant in that film. If he hadn't been there in Nepal, then the Nazis would have got the headpiece from Marion, taken it to Egypt, found the Ark, taken it to that remote island, opened it, and then all died, just like what happened in the film. All Indy did was delay them a few times and give them a bit of aggravation.
Causing NAZI's aggravation is a completely legitimate purpose, and always relevant.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
And the Jill path for me too much resemblance to the fairy tale Rapunzel. MC falls in love with Rapunzel, Rapunzel is blackmailed, MC comes on horseback and saves Rapunzel.
that and, it's too similar to MC 's father and mother's story, it's a little cheesy. :ROFLMAO:

For me the best choice for MC Chick is Jill.
I actually think that is Maya. may be that is the reason for the whole library scene, and the fact that it's so far the only relationship when the affinity play a role, Because Maya is the Chick, and Josy is more DIK, so that is why the midle ground also works there aka Neutral.
for the rest of the main girls, Jill, Sage and Bella, I don't think this should be a factor. Because there are just too much history an development there is for suddenly the Affinity should block us .
In Quinn case there is not enough history there yet, so implementing here to not only, not be in the Maya path which is logical, but to also be a Dik, is .rational

Last edited:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Isn't Quinn dik affinity tho Chip? If you go sage route with chick affinity and there's that scene where you go to Quinn room she knees you in the nuts lol.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Isn't Quinn dik affinity tho Chip? If you go sage route with chick affinity and there's that scene where you go to Quinn room she knees you in the nuts lol.
yeah, that's what I said :ROFLMAO:.
although that is not the same scene. Affinity and status not the same. She ask MC to either move his hips or let her go, if mc let her go, she kick him in the nuts. if He move his hips , thats when the afinity kicks in, and allow you to have a minor lewd scene with her

when you talking about Chick or Dik path, are you mean your status, or you affinity? because I consider the later aka the Affinity to be the so called path, and not the status.. or you not only pick all the major choices as chick, but also pick every options that give you minus dik point for the status. thats kind of GAY :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Room639

Feb 24, 2019
Quinn is the worst fictional criminal in history. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
She's supposed to be a bad criminal. She's a college junior with no experience in crime, in way over her head, and no legit plan to get out. It would make less sense if she was a criminal mastermind at the age of 20-21.

In other news, Jill's story is so boring that I don't even want to read about her on this board (and I'll read into most crazy theories here). Maybe she will put out in 10 episodes, maybe not. What's the point in playing a fantasy game when your main target is a character that never gives anything up?

Reactions: Warscared

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Hey guys, thought I'd give this VN a try, but the file size is ridiculous. The compressed version is only for the update patch, is there a way to get a compressed version of the full game?

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Hey guys, thought I'd give this VN a try, but the file size is ridiculous. The compressed version is only for the update patch, is there a way to get a compressed version of the full game?
First visual novel to reach 10GB no?
AL was never canon to BADIK to begin with. Different worlds. DPC just expanded on the DIK idea from AL for BADIK.
Now that is quite interesting. I always assumed this game was and is a prequel to acting lessons. That's why I was confused by the Romance tag. I love Acting Lessons immensely, but I was disappointed that certain paths were cut off, certain choices forced, and the ending was rushed AF. Still one of the greatest visual novels of all time needs a remaster.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes