Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Hey guys, thought I'd give this VN a try, but the file size is ridiculous. The compressed version is only for the update patch, is there a way to get a compressed version of the full game?
You're looking at the wrong spot the compressed version. Go back to the OP, right above the yellow text in the DOWNLOAD section, one of the links is Unmodified Compressed. Thats the compressed version.

First visual novel to reach 10GB no?
Imagine how massive this is going to be if DPC actually goes 20eps or so like he wants to. Its going to be the size of an regular video game. :LUL:

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Bruv. How do you say hoist the colors in croissant?

ename144 Calling Zoey pointless. You never forget your first bruhheim. I think her name was Krystal..
To be clear, I'm not saying the character of Zoey is pointless, just that bringing her back for the MC to drool over after establishing a new relationship would be pointless. As part of the MC's backstory, she works well. But however important she is to him, she's just not a realistic temptation to us when she's a virtual cipher and we've already spent so much time getting to know a plethora of other girls.

If Zoey is going to return (which seems inevitable), I hope it will be as someone the MC will reminisce with or seek advice from, not as yet another lewd scene to unlock. YMMV, but I think that would be an interesting role that Zoey is uniquely positioned to play.

Or right when the MC is about to finally bang Jill for the first time, it fades to black and 'THE END' appears on the screen, then we see DPC at his computer as he turns to camera and says, "Ain't I a stinker?"
Ah, who doesn't love the old DIK Amuck routine?

Hopefully we'll have an adequate supply of pitchforks and torches by then.

I think DPC would have a stroke if he had to add a store in game where the MC buys condoms.
Buy?! If the MC had to pay for condoms I'd say we could stop speculating about what that $5000 will be used for.

She's supposed to be a bad criminal. She's a college junior with no experience in crime, in way over her head, and no legit plan to get out. It would make less sense if she was a criminal mastermind at the age of 20-21.

In other news, Jill's story is so boring that I don't even want to read about her on this board (and I'll read into most crazy theories here). Maybe she will put out in 10 episodes, maybe not. What's the point in playing a fantasy game when your main target is a character that never gives anything up?
Based on the Episode 6 flashback, Quinn actually has a lifetime of experience with crime, though possibly not the successful variety. Still, it should be enough for her to realize it's long past time to cut her losses. Unfortunately, I think Quinn's ambition and stubbornness are causing her to draw the wrong conclusions from her experience.

As for Jill, she's certainly an acquired taste but sometimes the pursuit really is more important than the capture. (As long as we can keep her from hiding in that damn blackmail marsh!)

Last edited:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Unfortunately, I think Quinn's ambition and stubbornness are causing her to draw the wrong conclusions from her experience.
I kind of wonder if Quinn is trying to balance her rational side with her ambition, and her ambition is winning out right now which is causing the problems.

Because there was a line with Buddy where he says something like how she could easily be making more than Vinny if she changed up her operation or something. That exchange had me thinking she's intentionally kept her restaraunt small and under the radar. But now some part of her is pushing her to make more than she needs to, and her carefully constructed house of cards is starting to tumble as a result.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Bella:

-Big bewbs & Butt
-Can Cook
-Can Clean
-Has her own home
-Has a job and actually decides to work for money
-Big bewbs & Butt
-Is not dumb and gullible
-is nice and caring
-Is not a stripper/prostitute or drug dealer
-Owns a axe for self protection I hope :HideThePain:
-Is not an inexperienced blue-baller
-Doesn't tolerate rich clowns and h0rny male teachers who like to cheat

I rest my case.
-She probably killed her husband and ate him :cool: :love:

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Same thought as mine.. I'd prefer Jill's yoga design at Bella's house since she looks more attractive and younger than her 37 years old divorce freakishly haggard.
it is definitely strange. her model is so wildly inconsistent compared to pretty much every other girl in the game. the only other girl that looks kinda weird to me in some shots while very attractive in most of the others is Riona. but with Jill it is MUCH more common and usually much more noticeable/startling

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
She's supposed to be a bad criminal. She's a college junior with no experience in crime, in way over her head, and no legit plan to get out. It would make less sense if she was a criminal mastermind at the age of 20-21.
the fact that Quinn is an amateur criminal justifies her weakness when dealing with real criminals, but she is incredibly weak and not in control at all even at BR.

the restaurant girls pretty much do or don't do what they want to do
the attempt with the preps was a resounding failure that cost her the partnership with Tommy

I kind of wonder if Quinn is trying to balance her rational side with her ambition, and her ambition is winning out right now which is causing the problems.

Because there was a line with Buddy where he says something like how she could easily be making more than Vinny if she changed up her operation or something. That exchange had me thinking she's intentionally kept her restaraunt small and under the radar. But now some part of her is pushing her to make more than she needs to, and her carefully constructed house of cards is starting to tumble as a result.
I don't see all this ambition in Quinn's actions, she is a gambler who is losing and keeps raising the stakes.

she wants to expand the business because she needs more money (we do not know yet what happens to this money and I do not think it is a secondary issue) and for this she makes a series of desperate moves, without any strategy

Reactions: ename144

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
the fact that Quinn is an amateur criminal justifies her weakness when dealing with real criminals, but she is incredibly weak and not in control at all even at BR.

the restaurant girls pretty much do or don't do what they want to do
the attempt with the preps was a resounding failure that cost her the partnership with Tommy

I don't see all this ambition in Quinn's actions, she is a gambler who is losing and keeps raising the stakes.

she wants to expand the business because she needs more money (we do not know yet what happens to this money and I do not think it is a secondary issue) and for this she makes a series of desperate moves, without any strategy
The reason Quinn needs more money is precisely because she's expanding the operation. And her expansion has caused problems leading her to need more money. She didn't start expanding after Riona informed her they were short this month. She was already expanding the operation.

This need to expand is the sign of her ambition. We just don't know what her ambition is. What she's trying to gain by expanding (assuming its something beyond greed and more money).

EDIT: Its entirely possible there was some event before the game starts that caused Quinn to lose a bunch of money and thats why she's been expanding the operation. But as it currently stands. Quinn's money problems are because of her expansion, not the other way around.

Reactions: rj677 and shinkei

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Bella:

-Big bewbs & Butt
-Can Cook
-Can Clean
-Has her own home
-Has a job and actually decides to work for money
-Big bewbs & Butt
-Is not dumb and gullible
-is nice and caring
-Is not a stripper/prostitute or drug dealer
-Owns a axe for self protection I hope :HideThePain:
-Is not an inexperienced blue-baller
-Doesn't tolerate rich clowns and h0rny male teachers who like to cheat
-Swallows

I rest my case.
are you try to convince us? or yourself? :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The reason Quinn needs more money is precisely because she's expanding the operation. And her expansion has caused problems leading her to need more money. She didn't start expanding after Riona informed her they were short this month. She was already expanding the operation.

This need to expand is the sign of her ambition. We just don't know what her ambition is. What she's trying to gain by expanding (assuming its something beyond greed and more money).

EDIT: Its entirely possible there was some event before the game starts that caused Quinn to lose a bunch of money and thats why she's been expanding the operation. But as it currently stands. Quinn's money problems are because of her expansion, not the other way around.
I don't understand. the expansion would be the many new HOTs?

in the end only Mona and Camilla were of interest to Quinn, and if their work doesn't even cover the cost of having them what's the point of expanding?
an extra girl at the restaurant should increase earnings not decrease them.

instead no, Quinn has to sell more and more expensive drugs, she gives up her normal business with DIKs/Tommy (after losing her business with the Jocks) and hopes to find the golden goose with the Preps, hope based simply on the fact that the Preps have money. and of course it is a failure too. she ends up begging for some customers to Sally...

it seems to me that Quinn's business is shrinking and not expanding.

and in all this there is still to be clarified if Quinn should also "pay" Burke or even in reality at the end work for him

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020

in the end only Mona and Camilla were of interest to Quinn, and if their work doesn't even cover the cost of having them what's the point of expanding?
I don't know what to tell you here. More HOTs requiring more money for maintenance has been an explicit problem throughout the game. Riona keeps on bringing it up, and Quinn acknowledges it but keeps on making excuses for why it'll work out. I really don't know why you seem to be brushing that aside. It is what it is.

And the expansion is bringing in more girls to whore out. And I assume more drugs to sell. Obviously.

instead no, Quinn has to sell more and more expensive drugs, she gives up her normal business with DIKs/Tommy (after losing her business with the Jocks) and hopes to find the golden goose with the Preps, hope based simply on the fact that the Preps have money. and of course it is a failure too. she ends up begging for some customers to Sally...
You seem to have misunderstood Quinn's thought process a bit. She wasn't giving up the DIKs business. Like she herself said, she expected Tommy's blow up, but as always, she thought it would die down and things would go back to normal. She didn't expect Tommy to cut her off.

And the Preps wasn't supposed to be a golden goose. If you remember, she just tried peddling some weed to them, to replace the jocks. It was Rich who upped the ante, asking for coke.

The point was to replace the loss of the jocks with the preps, and keep on keeping on with DIKs. Maintain the same balance as before with some potential of growth via the preps.

And its shrinking because of the risks she's taking by expanding, as well as outside circumstances(that being the loss of the jocks business and getting mugged).

Quinn's problems all start with her bringing in more girls to expand the operation, and being short for her monthly payment as a result. Which starts her gamble and fail cycle. Plus MC causing her to lose the jocks' business.

Reactions: Meushi and shinkei

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Its just me or some of the side girls are better than the main girls ? for example Quinn-Riona-Camila-Nicole-Jade-Lily
Yes and no, I think DPC did a great job with the side girls and it saddens me to know that Quinn, Riona or Nicole wont have an ending with the MC, although it may be likely that Quinn will have one.

Reactions: shinkei

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't know what to tell you here. More HOTs requiring more money for maintenance has been an explicit problem throughout the game. Riona keeps on bringing it up, and Quinn acknowledges it but keeps on making excuses for why it'll work out. I really don't know why you seem to be brushing that aside. It is what it is.

And the expansion is bringing in more girls to whore out. And I assume more drugs to sell. Obviously.

You seem to have misunderstood Quinn's thought process a bit. She wasn't giving up the DIKs business. Like she herself said, she expected Tommy's blow up, but as always, she thought it would die down and things would go back to normal. She didn't expect Tommy to cut her off.

And the Preps wasn't supposed to be a golden goose. If you remember, she just tried peddling some weed to them, to replace the jocks. It was Rich who upped the ante, asking for coke.

The point was to replace the loss of the jocks with the preps, and keep on keeping on with DIKs. Maintain the same balance as before with some potential of growth via the preps.

And its shrinking because of the risks she's taking by expanding, as well as outside circumstances(that being the loss of the jocks business and getting mugged).

Quinn's problems all start with her bringing in more girls to expand the operation, and being short for her monthly payment as a result. Which starts her gamble and fail cycle. Plus MC causing her to lose the jocks' business.
Quinn cares about getting new girls for the restaurant, not new sister HOTs, Quinn's expansion can't be tied to bringing in Ashley, Maya, Josy and Lily, who represent (at least for now) no assets to her.

so in the end she wanted to bring in two new girls for the restaurant, in the end she only brings in one, but it should still be a gain. Riona may not know this, but we know that the free tuition is in Burke's hands, so it is not a cost to Quinn, except in being subordinate to Burke.

otherwise it seems that Quinn's financial woes are tied not to her expansion but to that of HOTs. and that doesn't make sense, at which point Quinn would be a benefactor of HOTs risking jail and a beating to expand her sorority.

on drug management: the Jocks are an accident that is not up to her, but the break with the DIKs is all due to her way of doing things, she decides to take all the HOTS to the preps (doesn't seem to have gained in this change per se) to deal privately first with Tybalt and then with Rich, couldn't she do it any other day? she does nothing to keep good relations with the DIKS, hoping for Tommy's understanding at a snub like that is like hoping to win the lottery without having bought a ticket.

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018

and in all this there is still to be clarified if Quinn should also "pay" Burke or even in reality at the end work for him
Well I don't think Quinn is an econ major. In my opinion, the problem clearly seems to be demand, but she keeps trying to solve it with increase in supply. I think a lot of people make this mistake though, and dig themselves into more trouble.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
She got something for the HOTs, but the end goal was still to get new rich clients for her drugs business, and that's why she arranged for them to go to that party instead of honour their commitment to the DIKs.
Potentially getting those rich clients was a bonus, the main goal was to get money from AnO (which was supposed to go to HOT's) for HOT's attending the party and then use that money so she could cover her debt.

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
... in the end she only brings in one, but it should still be a gain. Riona may not know this, but we know that the free tuition is in Burke's hands, so it is not a cost to Quinn, except in being subordinate to Burke.
Ah I think I see the source of the confusion. Free tuition is most definitely a cost to Quinn. There is of course no such thing as a free tuition. The money still needs to be paid, and a scholarship is just someone else standing in to pay for you. Burke is definitely not paying for them to go to B&R, but in exchange for services rendered, is willing to create a "scholarship" for Quinn and co. This is why declining to sleep with Burke is such a problem.

So the scholarship money is both the restaurant and drug money. It was from Quinn's standpoint the only way to afford and go to college.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes