Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
IF you guys had a lunch with Josy and Maya instead of Quinn and Sage, Josy mentioned that she knew Lucas (the Preps freshman) from one of her class and she also mentioned that Lucas was indeed at the Preps party. What IF Lucas is somehow the one who will tell the truth about what happened at the Preps party in order to counter Tybalt's blackmailed ? What a plot twist it would be IF he is the one to help the MC.
but that`s admitting that the MC did it and the costs to the 10`s of thousands of dollar in rugs and the hundreds of thousands on paintings must be payed, and if proven guilty ...

the only way this works is if you can get some dirt on Tybalt like he stole 2 or 3 of the paintings and used the fire and "flood" as an excuse! one could even find evidence that he as been stealing ANO property to keep up his lifestyle, some of those old chairs are worth a butt load!

We now own this scene forever, therefore we won't need her anymore, she can feck awff
but... there could be more... Q calling you daddy ... her barbarian conquering hero...life and reason... she can call you god and ask you to break her in... she look into your eyes with those two emeralds and tell you that as long as you love her her body and soul, her spirit and life are yours to keep and protect for as long as you want,

that scene is the hallway of what can be your house, a house built on a strong intelligent woman with an amazing body and her full devotion, a woman that knows all the pitfalls of life and as survived them so that your children will be stronger and smarter then the dumb Chad`s that get the Dumber Sages pregnant and ruin their own life, your children will not be the dumb depressed Tommie`s that fall for drugs and depression!

IF YOU ARE TO LOVE YOUR CHILDREN YOU MUST PICK THEIR MOTHERS WISELY AND NO OTHER WOMAN CAN MAKE THEM SMARTER STRONGER AND WISER THEN Q!

if that is how you feel go back to your feminist Maya with your single child a child of a divorced couple being hammered into the head the atheist alienation, the social inability/anxiety to interact,t the over protective demurring life that will turn them weak useless wankers at the hand of the MC´s and Tommy`s of this world to be used and discarded like if he/her was barely human.

No child of Q will be that weak physically or mentally!

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
IF you guys had a lunch with Josy and Maya instead of Quinn and Sage, Josy mentioned that she knew Lucas (the Preps freshman) from one of her class and she also mentioned that Lucas was indeed at the Preps party. What IF Lucas is somehow the one who will tell the truth about what happened at the Preps party in order to counter Tybalt's blackmailed ? What a plot twist it would be IF he is the one to help the MC.
I like this.
But is he gonna narc us to Jill and Josy that the MC couldn't have started the fire because he was with Sage in Tybalts room?

Reactions: Warscared

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
but that`s admitting that the MC did it and the costs to the 10`s of thousands of dollar in rugs and the hundreds of thousands on paintings must be payed, and if proven guilty ...
Not necessarily. All that needs to be said is stuff to counter Tibbs' lies. For example, there was no fire. No damages. Just say exactly was Tibbs' real actions were. Etc. Tibbs lies so much that just countering his embellshing lies makes him unreliable enough that the only actionable thing Tibbs has is the punch and tresspassing.

There's no actual proof MC or Derek were responsible for the water, only the DIKs and Jill know that.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I like this.
But is he gonna narc us to Jill and Josy that the MC couldn't have started the fire because he was with Sage in Tybalts room?
With that you are able to hear a little crash in Jill and Josy´s chest... :Kappa:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
but that`s admitting that the MC did it and the costs to the 10`s of thousands of dollar in rugs and the hundreds of thousands on paintings must be payed, and if proven guilty
No, it isn't the MC admitting guilt because what Tybalt's accusing him of, as far as Jill is concerned, is that he started a fire which is what caused the sprinklers to go off. What Lucas could do is actually clear the MC's name by saying that, whilst he was at the party, that there was no fire and that he saw the MC at the time the sprinklers went off so he wasn't responsible for that either.

Last edited:

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
Why? Of all the HOTs, she seems much more discerning and is probably one of the "cleanest" among them.
From what we see, maybe. But who knows what she does off-camera? She did fuck the MC raw like 1/2 days after she met him, at the cumpetition.

Not that it will stop me from diving at her muff like pigs at a trough.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
From what we see, maybe. But who knows what she does off-camera? She did fuck the MC raw like 1/2 days after she met him, at the cumpetition.

Not that it will stop me from diving at her muff like pigs at a trough.
Not to mention her and Tommy shared that needle, half n half

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Not necessarily. All that needs to be said is stuff to counter Tibbs' lies. For example, there was no fire. No damages. Just say exactly was Tibbs' real actions were. Etc. Tibbs lies so much that just countering his embellshing lies makes him unreliable enough that the only actionable thing Tibbs has is the punch and tresspassing.

There's no actual proof MC or Derek were responsible for the water, only the DIKs and Jill know that.
i prefer my route better! if he is indeed stealing from the ANO it would be amazing!

Not that his family does not have money, but i doubt he can play her mother and father well enough to keep up his lifestyle!

Rusty can because his father is proud of him, i doubt Tydbytes as the courage to tell his father he needs 10K for a watch!

With that you are able to hear a little crash in Jill and Josy´s chest... :Kappa:
i doubt it the only think you would hear coming from Josy is the waterworks starting to work!

Unless there is a scene where he proves he as feelings for Sage, i do not know maybe picking her to have a lunch with??? but like if that would ever happen...

but even then you would hear the waterworks mixed with the cracking on her self esteem and the smell of doubt and insecurity surrounding her (or is it 2 day old salmon?? whats the difference?)

As for Maya oh boy yes her heart will break, and you´ll be eating sourmilk provided by Derek for weeks, and probably in an intimate moment with her... Mr. Pink will find itself stuck up your arse!

* edited after Holy Bacchus point out the inaccuracy
No, it isn't the MC admitting guilt because what Tybalt's accusing him of, as far as Jill is concerned, is that he started a fire which is what caused the sprinklers to go off. What Rich could do is actually clear the MC's name by saying that, whilst he was at the party, that there was no fire and that he saw the MC at the time the sprinklers went off so he wasn't responsible for that either.
but that would be a lie Rich was with Q! the only one who can prove he is innocent is Sage or Maya but as young casmyr said that would be ratting you out as a untrustworthy manwhore! not that your reputation is safe at this moment!

unless you want to rat out the son of congressman religiouszellot your best buddy in the world Derek

and yes that my new theory Maya and Derek father is a politician that runs in conservative circles!

He can attest to there being no fire, but the MC was outside by the time the sprinklers went off.
but everyone sees him running out of the house with either Josy and Maya screaming "i´m sorry its madness" or with Jade screaming "its hell week baby"

I would have liked to see Tommy's face under the mask when he found out that the MC fucked Quinn.
revolt disgust resentment the feeling of inadequacy and anger, he loves Q

I said it somewhere before on here, but I think he is behind the Rooster account that keeps mocking Tybalt. So I wouldn't be surprised.
i still think its Sage ID or subconscious revolting against her failure at raising a decent boy

it sure plays into her insecurities, her marriage failure and her need at a 2nd chance by having a kid with a smart athletic dude, i mean she already as the money!

Last edited:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
No, it isn't the MC admitting guilt because what Tybalt's accusing him of, as far as Jill is concerned, is that he started a fire which is what caused the sprinklers to go off. What Rich could do is actually clear the MC's name by saying that, whilst he was at the party, that there was no fire and that he saw the MC at the time the sprinklers went off so he wasn't responsible for that either.
He can attest to there being no fire, but the MC was outside by the time the sprinklers went off.

Reactions: Adinho

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Exactly, he wasn't in the mansion when it happened, and Lucas can potentially confirm that which would clear the MC of being responsible. The only slight issue is that the MC admitted to knowing about the sprinklers going off if you went on the Jill date, and either took partial responsibility or threw Derek under the bus, but at least having Lucas's word that there was no fire and the MC wasn't in the building when the sprinklers went off would still be enough to counter any potential charges Jill thinks Tybalt would file against the MC since they have a witness to counter it.

but that would be a lie Rich was with Q! the only one who can prove he is innocent is Sage or Maya but as young casmyr said that would be ratting you out as a untrustworthy manwhore! not that your reputation is safe at this moment!
Correction, I meant Lucas, not Rich.

Her dildo´s name is Pink or Dildy?
Mr Dildy.

Reactions: Ilhares and Adinho

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
You're the one that mentioned looks, and that you found nothing redeeming about her. You can find the rest of her character completely repulsive, but if you say there's nothing likeable about that ass, then I call bullshit.

What do you think, Derek?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That is, until the next lewd scene with her, right?
if she can be bought using $$$, then she isnt essential

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Was that why? She already knew about Derek/Wendy before the party. She caught them in the act. Seems weird to cry over that at the party. I guess she could've seen Derek at the party and broken down over it? Dunno.
I think it's a pretty reasonable guess, actually. Not a sure thing by any means, but I hadn't thought of that angle on it - just always figured maybe she was being pressured to do some stuff but really it makes sense - Ashley really seemed to like Derek and finding out the person you've got the feels for is out in the street banging some ugly girl publicly would be pretty upsetting. Guys wouldn't cry but they'd be hurt - girls might very well cry over something like that.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
if she can be bought using $$$, then she isnt essential
you got no proof of that! she sells other girls but there is no proof that she sells herself! even the Stephen Jade argument he admits to 3 college girls between Rhyona Sarah Melanie and Quinn ... my other explanation would be Sarah being related to Stephen and thus the 3rd would be Q indeed!

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
you got no proof of that! she sells other girls but there is no proof that she sells herself! even the Stephen Jade argument he admits to 3 college girls between Rhyona Sarah Melanie and Quinn ... my other explanation would be Sarah being related to Stephen and thus the 3rd would be Q indeed!
do you not unlock a scene with her after paying her some dough?

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I think it's a pretty reasonable guess, actually. Not a sure thing by any means, but I hadn't thought of that angle on it - just always figured maybe she was being pressured to do some stuff but really it makes sense - Ashley really seemed to like Derek and finding out the person you've got the feels for is out in the street banging some ugly girl publicly would be pretty upsetting. Guys wouldn't cry but they'd be hurt - girls might very well cry over something like that.
Its not so much that she was crying. That I totally get. Its that she was crying at the party. If she just found out, I get it, but she already knew for at least a day or two, right? Thats why I find it weird that her crying was over Derek. Its the timing of it thats throwing me off.

But like I said, if she saw Derek in the prep house, then I guess it makes sense that she'd break down over him.

Reactions: Razrback16
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes