Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Its not so much that she was crying. That I totally get. Its that she was crying at the party. If she just found out, I get it, but she already knew for at least a day or two, right? Thats why I find it weird that her crying was over Derek. Its the timing of it thats throwing me off.

But like I said, if she saw Derek in the prep house, then I guess it makes sense that she'd break down over him.
Ya I'm not sure on the exact timing. I remember Ashley being at the party, but not sure if she saw it happen or not? But then like you said, maybe she saw Derek at the Prep mansion or one of the girls told her they saw Derek and it upset her.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I think it's a pretty reasonable guess, actually. Not a sure thing by any means, but I hadn't thought of that angle on it - just always figured maybe she was being pressured to do some stuff but really it makes sense - Ashley really seemed to like Derek and finding out the person you've got the feels for is out in the street banging some ugly girl publicly would be pretty upsetting. Guys wouldn't cry but they'd be hurt - girls might very well cry over something like that.
Yeah, and plus, maybe Ashley don´t met any of the girls before, and fell telling Elena about the situation. Lily said she works in the scavenged hunt list practically alone, because Ashley "situation".

NoNameNeeded

Nov 9, 2017
So, haven't been active in the thread even if I've been staying current since episode 6 release.

No matter what has been said I come back to thinking about a post Holy Bacchus wrote.
In it he said, and I'm paraphrasing: "We need a W after all the L:s we've had in this episode".

That is all.

P.S Jill is for sure rocking a footlong more than rivalling the MC:s D.S

Reactions: DavDR

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
yes i do but she only does it for the MC! until further proof the money is nice but her true intent is the dick!
She's a drug dealer anyways, a dope fiend, a pothead. She's a pimp a slut and a massive dik. She has a great ass, but i would enjoy watching her getting invited to withdraw from college.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Do you guys have any saves where your a complete dick to Derek? Like instead of giving him a high five you punch him. In episode 4 when he asks if you trust him say no? Eat out his crush?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes