St1ffme1ster

Feb 18, 2021
Agreed. Sage is the only main girl in my top 5. Bella the only other in my top 10.

Derek would be calling the restaurant every day for a spicy dish if he knew it existed.

And Ashley was crying because of Derek, she found out he was sleeping with Wendy, Ashley not a member of the restaurant.
Also Quinn is a side-girl and she has a lot of importance in the story and i think that Quinn should have a game where she is the main love interest.

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
So, while we wait for the next wallpaper and status update. Which one is your favorite? I can't decide between Maya or Cathy

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
You're looking at the wrong spot the compressed version. Go back to the OP, right above the yellow text in the DOWNLOAD section, one of the links is Unmodified Compressed. Thats the compressed version.

Imagine how massive this is going to be if DPC actually goes 20eps or so like he wants to. Its going to be the size of an regular video game. :LUL:
Found it, thanks for the heads up! (y) And yeah, 10gb is ridiculous

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Clearly Josy and Maya.:love:
Is associated with heartbreak, but at least MC has no blue balls. :ROFLMAO:
Friend. I feared that they dragged you to the gulag again.
Sage and Lily, with an honorable mention for Melanie.
Did we get one for Sage? shit I'll have to look for that. Melanie would be nice, I like her tattoos, make her stand out
Glad to see someone caught it. That's when episode 16 will drop. Someone bookmark this

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x and cakeny

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Just don't tell fappy I have this save. Itll break his heart.
With a potential 10 episodes to go I think there'll be some kind of rift between them
f3b9efabf9d9499af5c60716a723072e.jpg
Remember, Derek had to climb up to the third floor to break into the mansion, and we know Ashley was looking after the HOTs' bags on the third floor. I'm guessing Derek saw her and she gave him the cold shoulder, then broke down crying after Derek left.
I doubt they actually interacted like that. Derek probably would've mentioned it to MC when he's depressed in ep6. BUT. I do buy Ashley seeing him do his sneaky sneaky, they don't interact, but she's overwhelmed by her feelings again.

I rewatched the bit where MC interacts with Elena/Ashley, and it does seem likely that she's crying because of Derek now. Elena doesn't seem the type to take part in Quinn's restraunt, and if Ashley was crying because of Burke or restraunt stuff, it would be one of Quinn's girls with her, to make sure she doesn't blurt anything to anyone not in the know.

There is one thing that throws a wrench in that, though. Its implied the phones weren't being picked up because Elena was dealing with Ashley. Which means Ashley was broken down crying well before the DIKs got to the prep house. Before Derek and MC broke in.

So... I dunno. Could be set-up for some other problem that will come up, and Burke/Derek are misdirections.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I agree with a lot of your points, but I would just mention a couple of things..

I don't know, Derek seemed in pretty good spirits throughout the prep party. I just have a difficult time believing he and Ashley had a dust up (that would make her cry) after he broke in and before he linked up with MC again. If they did, then Derek certainly had his game face on because just a little while later he's mingling, telling jokes, and generally being the life of the party. Stone cold when the mission is on, I suppose. If he can check his emotions like that, then he's the bro I want by my side.
It depends on how forceful Ashley was. If she just told him to go away at the time and he only worked out the rest later I think it would work. Also, Derek does seem like someone who would be very good at throwing himself into a task to avoid thinking about something else.

Aren't there a few scenes where Tybalt seems to be concerned with spending too much? I almost got the feeling he's spending more than feasible, he knows it, but the desire to show off is too great. The only reason he pours out the champagne is that it was already opened and "ruined." I think his access to funds may be more limited than he lets on. I think mommy (mmm Jade) and daddy have him on a set allowance.
He talks about how expensive things are a lot, but usually the context is either flaunting his wealth or berating someone for the harm they caused. I can't think of any instances where he seemed worried about making ends meet.

It's certainly possible he's on an allowance, but I don't see much evidence of it.

View attachment 1054326

I doubt they actually interacted like that. Derek probably would've mentioned it to MC when he's depressed in ep6. BUT. I do buy Ashley seeing him do his sneaky sneaky, they don't interact, but she's overwhelmed by her feelings again.

I rewatched the bit where MC interacts with Elena/Ashley, and it does seem likely that she's crying because of Derek now. Elena doesn't seem the type to take part in Quinn's restraunt, and if Ashley was crying because of Burke or restraunt stuff, it would be one of Quinn's girls with her, to make sure she doesn't blurt anything to anyone not in the know.

There is one thing that throws a wrench in that, though. Its implied the phones weren't being picked up because Elena was dealing with Ashley. Which means Ashley was broken down crying well before the DIKs got to the prep house. Before Derek and MC broke in.

So... I dunno. Could be set-up for some other problem that will come up, and Burke/Derek are misdirections.
Yes, that's a good point. It's possible they just turned their phones off since they wouldn't have access to them, I suppose (or an oversight by DPC). And certainly if Derek was the one who called Ashley she wouldn't have answered him.

Either way, I'm pretty confident Derek is the reason Ashley is crying in Episode 5. It fits her/Elana's dialog, and adding an unrelated Ashley crisis on top of the Derek one seems needlessly confusing.

So, while we wait for the next wallpaper and status update. Which one is your favorite? I can't decide between Maya or Cathy
I'd have to go with Envy. She's her usual stunning self, and it has some of the best color and lighting of the bunch. Second place is probably Sage, but it's much less striking.

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Awesome game, just finished what i assume its the massive DIK route... From the 5 main girls i think im in good terms with Sage and Bella. Going with the full CHIK route now... But seems tome theres some in betweens...? Like having good relationship with Josy but with Maya will unlock different scenes that just being nice with both of them?

PD: Cant wait for the ep7... Its there a release date yet?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes