godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I was kinda hoping when MC received the letter about his mom, that his grandparents wanted to meet him and get to know him. I mean I know they hate MC's father for stealing their daughter away but MC is still their grandson, their daughter's son. Not sure how I would feel in Mc's position. On the one hand, you never met your mother so you grew up without knowing anything else but on the other hand you have her diary. You can get to know her, what she was like and know that you will never meet her. :cry:
Too early in the story for that reveal. At Pinkcakes most conservative end episode, we're barely 50% through the game.

It's not the right time to introduce the parents yet, but rest assured they will have their time in the story.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I think when MC said about him not liking his birthdays really hit it in the feels. How can you even celebrate your birthday if it's the day your mother died.
I could see it being possible since, as the MC says repeatedly, he doesn't know what it's like to have a mother and therefore can't articulate the absence of one. It's really the presence of Neil in his life that keeps him from enjoying his birthday; if he'd been adopted due to having no parents from birth it would likely have no effect on him at all.

Reactions: felicemastronzo
Nov 14, 2016
I could see it being possible since, as the MC says repeatedly, he doesn't know what it's like to have a mother and therefore can't articulate the absence of one. It's really the presence of Neil in his life that keeps him from enjoying his birthday; if he'd been adopted due to having no parents from birth it would likely have no effect on him at all.
Neil is really a trooper for celebrating birthday parties with him every year. I mean it must hurt a lot for him but also he wants his son to enjoy this day and be happy. But yea MC doesn't want to celebrate birthdays because he knows it hurts his dad a lot.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
These women with more experience
View attachment 1072094 View attachment 1072095
Then Josy comes and leaves the cock more cleaner (I think someone was hungrier)
View attachment 1072098
To be fair, Jade been with Burke from young age. Bella is a virgin, and Josy is clearly a slut. Wouldn't surprise me to hear she banging dudes left and right in highschool to make Thomas jealous. And then she got bored of dudes so she started seducing girls, showing she's better at it than Tomboy.

Nov 14, 2016
To be fair, Jade been with Burke from young age. Bella is a virgin, and Josy is clearly a slut. Wouldn't surprise me to hear she banging dudes left and right in highschool to make Thomas jealous. And then she got bored of dudes so she started seducing girls, showing she's better at it than Tomboy.
Bella is married and a virgin? :D

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
A CHICK MC would because even if you disagree with what Quinn is doing, it's very much a CHICK action to want to help someone in need. Also, whether you fucked her or not doesn't matter because you don't have to have had sex with someone to be concerned for their wellbeing.
you are right there holy sometimes they are dudes, those persons in need of help i mean!

When the new update rolls out will the saves from walkthrough mod work or will it bug out?
you must restart all over again, i already delated all my saves i hat over 170 or something!

I was kinda hoping when MC received the letter about his mom, that his grandparents wanted to meet him and get to know him. I mean I know they hate MC's father for stealing their daughter away but MC is still their grandson, their daughter's son. Not sure how I would feel in Mc's position. On the one hand, you never met your mother so you grew up without knowing anything else but on the other hand you have her diary. You can get to know her, what she was like and know that you will never meet her. :cry:
if she died on childbirth or due to complications over childbirth i believe the grandparents are not just blaming Neil for the loss of Lynette! so until the grandfather dies or changes his mind and decides to forgive the MC we will not know who is maternal family is!

can someone put a picture of rich and the MC side by side? the MC as his mother face and eyes so if they have the same features once you remove the hair and the fake tan we might be onto something!

or even the old lady in the senile old home imagine she is the grandmother!

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Appreciate the high-res share - question, though for all...am I the only one that finds the skin textures on "The Madame" to be somewhat repulsive? I mean I like her big rack but beyond the measurements I find her very unattractive. Maybe it's the lighting...?
What really concerns me is her under arm muscles bulging out. I've been lifting weights for years and I've never been able to develop musculature like that! :oops: Makes me wonder what other bulges she has :unsure:
Take it away Lemonfreak

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
do you wonder that MC doesn't ask Sage directly about free tution, when he doesn't warn neither Maya nor Sage about the restaurant?
MC knows that Quinn has a prostitution ring, regardless if he used it or not, a great friend of his is in huge economic difficulties and she's obviously targeted by Quinn, and the most he tells her is that Quinn is "evil"? if Maya had ended up on the menu how could we not consider MC the first culprit? and in the same way towards Sage, believing in free tuition is naive but not denouncing the restaurant is much worse

(and i'm still convinced that it will be the next big drama between MC and Sage)

it's not a case of poor writing, but conscious, the whole drama is constantly built on the incommunicability between the characters.
all the dialogues are full of requests for sincerity or second thoughts about what to say or not to say. almost always it's not so important what they say to each other but what they decide not to say to each other

and on this you have to accept a huge suspension of disbelief
The MC can tell Maya about the restaurant - it's just that he apparently has some very localized brain damage and the resulting babble sounded like the words "Quinn is evil!" in english.

But to be marginally more serious, I think the problem with the restaurant is slightly different because the MC has personal reasons to want to conceal the restaurant's existence (at least on some playthroughs). Whereas despite DavDR's personal feelings, all versions of the MC want to help Maya pay for college. On top of that, MCs who don't use the restaurant and aren't particularly close to Sage might think she already knows about it and not realize it's entirely Quinn's operation.

In other words, the restaurant is more limited by the need to keep branching to manageable levels, whereas asking about free tuition would always be in character for him but would gut the main story of the game (unless it turned out the HOTs really do pay tuition, I suppose).

I don't think Quinn knew that. Quinn was like a lion in the Serengeti spotting a weak gazelle; this timid, shy girl comes up to her and asks about joining the HOTs and Quinn sees a perfect opportunity to mess with someone. She just saw someone she wanted to humiliate and degrade for her own amusement. At the pool scene, she does make it clear she's aware Maya knows of the rumour, but she also addresses Mona too, so she knows both of them have heard the rumour.

View attachment 1072037 View attachment 1072038 View attachment 1072039 View attachment 1072041 View attachment 1072042 View attachment 1072043

Then when Quinn asks if they're interested, Mona is very enthusiastic and agrees without a second thought whereas Maya actually asks the important question.

View attachment 1072050 View attachment 1072051 View attachment 1072053 View attachment 1072054 View attachment 1072056

From this, I can't see how Quinn would think or even somehow know why Maya wants to join the HOTs because she isn't exactly making it very clear that this is her motivation.

Also, maybe she's just got a thing against blondes because Ashley is just as timid and shy but Quinn doesn't seem to mess with her in the same way.
As everyone knows, Quinn loves messing with people and Maya is an easy target. But I think Quinn takes it to another level with Maya in particular for two main reasons: a) Maya's "feminist" distaste for Quinn's preferred lifestyle and b) the MC's obvious infatuation with Maya.

That combination of jealousy and wanting to expose Maya's apparent hypocrisy is too much for Quinn to resist (not that resisting temptations is ever Quinn's forte).

So you would be OK with someone who despises you coming to live in your home, pretending to be your friend, and living there just for the financial benefits?
If I'm allowing them to live with me and get the money then clearly, by definition, I must be okay with it. Otherwise I wouldn't allow it.

Or does Maya's "obvious" pact with the devil now extend to outright mind-control?

Reactions: felicemastronzo

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I hope there will be an update on 20th of August to see you weep :giggle:
Not getting that one, other than it being the birthday of HP Lovecraft and Robert Plant I'm unaware of the significance whereas mine was a way of saying April Fool's Day without spelling it out

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes