godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I actually also had this thought that maybe MC's mom is actually alive but at the moment it seems very hard to understand how or why. Why would Neil lie about it? My initial thought when the letter came was that maybe his mom is alive and in that letter she explains why she left and why Neil lied or something like that.
Maybe Neil's been lying so long he forgot why he's lying. Maybe that's where his memory issues come from, his mind is fragmented, he no longer knows what is real and what isn't.

Or Lynette is responsible.

It's true that we've never seen Lynette's grave :unsure: :unsure: , but that seems too much.

Unless it was Lynette who wanted to disappear, it's really very difficult to hide something like that in a civilized country.
It wouldn't be like Lynette is hiding from the government. MC believes she's dead, he has no reason to look for her, and if he did he doesn't have the resources to find her anyways.

Reactions: Ilhares

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
there isn't a single segment with Neil that isn't at least disturbing... but the most disconcerting thing is that MC doesn't have any doubts at all
His blind faith in his dad is going to be his downfall when he finds out Neil is keeping the truth away from him.

MC is already prone to over the top hissy fits, when he finds out his mother his alive and Neil knew, all hell won't stop the MC from crying into his pillow.
When Lynette is shown as alive, that's a pretty big omission.

But maybe they aren't lies, he does show signs of someone with a tad bit of brain damage.

Either way, calling it now, Lynette is alive.(I called it months ago, but making it all official like now)
I actually also had this thought that maybe MC's mom is actually alive but at the moment it seems very hard to understand how or why. Why would Neil lie about it? My initial thought when the letter came was that maybe his mom is alive and in that letter she explains why she left and why Neil lied or something like that.
I can't see the dad lying to him. Remember this whole story is a flashback and it starts with the MC telling us how great his dad is. If his dad had fucked him over, the beginning of the flashback would be more like:

"Here's my dad, he's a lying cunt!"​

Nah, I recon his dad's a straight up good guy.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
It's true that we've never seen Lynette's grave :unsure: :unsure: , but that seems too much.

Unless it was Lynette who wanted to disappear, it's really very difficult to hide something like that in a civilized country.
Not to mention that the letter with the 5k check, her diary, and her belongings is indeed MC's inheritance and even Jill (Jill!) says that's the common procedure in that state. So she's dead. I've read some crazy theories here but I think we can safely discard this one

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021

But maybe they aren't lies, he does show signs of someone with a tad bit of brain damage.

Either way, calling it now, Lynette is alive.(I called it months ago, but making it all official like now)
Well, Can you give reasons how? Also state the reasons why Neil should lie to his son?Ahhhh................Sounds like an exam question paper. Isn't it

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I can't see the dad lying to him. Remember this whole story is a flashback and it starts with the MC telling us how great his dad is. If his dad had fucked him over, the beginning of the flashback would be more like:

We have no idea what time the MC is narrating from, we could potentially pass him depending on length of story.

Or and this might be the most extreme theory yet, by narrating the story, the MC, has created a new timeline, which we are currently living in.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

"When Lynette is shown as alive" :rolleyes: And I take it that she'll be showing up with Elvis, Michael Jackson, JFK, and Jimmy Hoffa too? :KEK:

Let me get this right... Neil (aka uncle ben) is a liar shit asshole kind of guy and maya's dad is a good guy?:WaitWhat:

WTF IS HAPPENING???
Shit's getting crazy in here these days. :FacePalm:

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
We have no idea what time the MC is narrating from, we could potentially pass him depending on length of story.

Or and this might be the most extreme theory yet, by narrating the story, the MC, has created a new timeline, which we are currently living in.
plot twist... MC is comatose, and he is taken care by a lovely nurse by the name of Leah

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Let me get this right... Neil (aka uncle ben) is a liar shit asshole kind of guy and maya's dad is a good guy?:WaitWhat:

WTF IS HAPPENING???
Well, Can you give reasons how? Also state the reasons why Neil should lie to his son?Ahhhh................Sounds like an exam question paper. Isn't it
Maybe not a liar. But Neil is clearly written as an Unreliable Narrator. Trust in him if you dare.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
dude... the times Lynette is shown alive is during flashbacks.... I understan you, she's SSSS tier waifu, but the only way to get some Lynette's pussy is if during freeroam you find a shovel and dig in the right place...
Nobody is talking about fucking the mother.

All I'm saying is, is this, Neil is intentionally written as someone who is not reliable, Pinkcakes wrote him this way on purpose. Whether it leads to something or not is yet to be seen.

But if you think Neil is going to have a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
All I'm saying is, is this, Neil is intentionally written as someone who is not reliable, Pinkcakes wrote him this way on purpose. Whether it leads to something or not is yet to be seen.
what did he lie about? being poor? teaching MC martial arts from a book?
then why do you keep insisting she's alive...
But if you think Neil is going to have a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention.
that was obvious from the first sentence past the intro

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Doesn't mean he's purposefully lying about Lynette's current mortality status, especially since it seems highly unlikely.

Boy Blue

Sep 12, 2020

This is not a CW serie or avengers buddy, there is only one timeline.

KingDick77

Feb 7, 2021
MC is already prone to over the top hissy fits, when he finds out his mother his alive and Neil knew, all hell won't stop the MC from crying into his pillow.
But why would MC gets her inheritance if she is alive? My guess is that Neil accidentally seeded inside(like son like father:ROFLMAO:). Thats why he keeps telling MC to wear condoms. Lynette didn't wanted that and she died giving birth to him.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Comic Book Multiversal Alternate Dimension theories being discussed now, Schrodingers Lynette....

Yeah, you guys need Episode 7 ASAP. You're losing it, Jim.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Doesn't mean he's purposefully lying about Lynette's current mortality status, especially since it seems highly unlikely.
He doesn't have to lie if he doesn't know the whole truth.

Everytime Neil starts a sentence he doesn't know where it's going to go, he just hopes to find it along the way.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Comic Book Multiversal Alternate Dimension theories being discussed now, Schrodingers Lynette....

Yeah, you guys need Episode 7 ASAP. You're losing it, Jim.
We can go right back to vanilla Maya theories if you want. Or how about more aunty Jill, that's always so much fun. Or better yet Bella the axe murderer, OMG so interesting guys.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes