Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
there isn't a single segment with Neil that isn't at least disturbing... but the most disconcerting thing is that MC doesn't have any doubts at all
its called indoctrination everything you hear you believe until the age of 6 and you have an almost unconditional trust for the people you hear it from! we all have!

I assume many are based on the same character models.

Weirdly, although they don't look much like him, Tommy reminds me of Shaun William Scott as Stiffler whereas MC reminds me of every other character he's played :unsure:
its my believe that tommy was the original DIk that names this story,
and yes i noticed several similarities but the greatest one is the MC mom,
its like the model went from a DIk to a female perspective with Lynette until it was finished in a more feminized male model that is an hybrid between Tommy and Lynette!
Tommy would not have made a likable character and using a female MC is good when you do not have an established hetero sexual males base set but after AL the fanbase was set ... you must always satisfy you customer base at least 50%+ (which is where starwars gillete and a crapload pf other bussiness decisions screwed up to try and get 5% they lost 20% of their customer base and pissed of 50%)

So Tommy looks like the MC because he was the original MC, that "interview?" that DPC gave about understanding the story by discovering who was the original caracther kind of gave it all away!

godkingxerxes love your explanation on why Josy is so proficient in terms of sex and complements perfectly my vision of the Tommy Josy backstory except my version Tommy as brotherly love and does not see her sexually and that is why he beat up all her boyfriends which creates the dynamic of Josy trying to find someone and taking more and more risks and be willing to give more and more of herself into every relationship while Tommy keeps buffing it up at the gym and beating more and more of Josy`s boyfriends because he is afraid they will hurt her!

in my version things went well Josy went with Maya instead of going for the drug addict as her options dwindled while tommy was fooled thinking Maya was her best friend!

as for Lynette being alive only works if her backstory was made up so no rich grandparents... maybe she left Neil early on and got herself another man? perhaps the MC has 7 more siblings from different fathers and her mother is an ex-stripper working as a whore... do not laugh i know of one such situation... but the lady is now 60 and she married all the parents of her kids (or the official parents...) because it would be sinful to conceive outside of marriage... may god save us from the goody goody!
14 new chapters

7 years of theories

are you ready?
no but what can not be fixed must be endured so crazy theories help us to keep us entertained and away from real insanity!
them phone apps won't make themselves
if you pay for them yes they will... and probably 5 times faster and cheaper per hour then DPC making them himself! does not mean he should not learn how to do it himself so he can do quality control and find the best people but... yes they will programmers are not that expensive considering how much cash those apps will generate!
Maybe Neil's been lying so long he forgot why he's lying. Maybe that's where his memory issues come from, his mind is fragmented, he no longer knows what is real and what isn't.

Or Lynette is responsible.

It wouldn't be like Lynette is hiding from the government. MC believes she's dead, he has no reason to look for her, and if he did he doesn't have the resources to find her anyways.
bullshit 2 hours on the internet aslong as the official documents are digitized, besides he now as points of reference and people to link up to not just his fathers word! since he turned 18 he is allowed to have access to all documents related to him including the birth certificate (i have seen birth certificates with anonymous mother ...)

since there is social media its past 2004 his mother brother grandfather best friend school friends must be on the net find the string and start pulling... Neil does not seem a very sophisticated person so 2 hours of searching!

95% of people are just in 8 social media platforms (´m part of the 5%), considering his mother age there is bound to be a trace on a newspaper article hospital or hospice archive or a linked in profile if she as a job... you can not hide from big brother only to stand out less!

trust me i used to do this shit in the 90´s without social media and i always found the person i wanted for my bosses from lost relatives to former school friends to army buddies you wanted someone i would get them in 2 weeks, nowadays its 2 hours on the internet! i was a recruiter and head hunter before people start some crazy theories on me but for Portuguese bosses work and personal shit as no distinction...
I can't see the dad lying to him. Remember this whole story is a flashback and it starts with the MC telling us how great his dad is. If his dad had fucked him over, the beginning of the flashback would be more like:

"Here's my dad, he's a lying cunt!"

Nah, I recon his dad's a straight up good guy.
what if its the old brain protecting yourself from trauma with a made up story plot?
Not to mention that the letter with the 5k check, her diary, and her belongings is indeed MC's inheritance and even Jill (Jill!) says that's the common procedure in that state. So she's dead. I've read some crazy theories here but I think we can safely discard this one
but what if the mother is ashamed of herself and made up this story so as not to face the MC? if she´s a whore with 8 kids from 7 different men i am pretty sure both her and Neil would want to protect their child from the truth in a John Steinbeck east of paradise kind of plot line?

the money is what she can afford after sharing it with all the kids the letter is directed at Neil and perhaps a note for the MC trying to excuse herself and the clothes and diary is to try and explain her point of view so he wont judge her too harshly! the cloth as a representation of what she could wear before she got fat... and the diary can be a plot device to create a reaction into the MC and gauge his reaction to see if its safe for her to return into his life or if its better to remain dead!

"When Lynette is shown as alive" :rolleyes: And I take it that she'll be showing up with Elvis, Michael Jackson, JFK, and Jimmy Hoffa too? :KEK:

Shit's getting crazy in here these days. :FacePalm:
perhaps they where all her clients?
plot twist... MC is comatose, and he is taken care by a lovely nurse by the name of Leah
please let it be so so i can wake up and wrap my hands around her throat

Reactions: RonnieBoi
Nov 14, 2016
Also if you help Cathy or not after her nude leaked, it won't matter much in the end? Because in my playthrough I saw her resignation letter on Burke's desk. During the classes she seemed like she was handling it but if you go out with Tommy you see her with Jade and she is still pretty messed up because of the leaks.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
its called indoctrination everything you hear you believe until the age of 6 and you have an almost unconditional trust for the people you hear it from! we all have!
usually after the age of 14 we question everything our parents tell us, it's called adolescence.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Also if you help Cathy or not after her nude leaked, it won't matter much in the end? Because in my playthrough I saw her resignation letter on Burke's desk. During the classes she seemed like she was handling it but if you go out with Tommy you see her with Jade and she is still pretty messed up because of the leaks.
Now this resignation letter isn't what you think it is... I reckon something happened between her and Burke. If you went to the bar with Tommy and saw Cathy and Jade there, Cathy is apologizing for something that she didn't mean to happen. I reckon she almost hooked up with Burke or something and now she's decided to call it quits.

Reactions: ename144

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Make no sense to me that Neil is lying to his son about Lynette. Indeed Lynette is actually died. The entire games is about flashback and here is what the MC has say during the introduction of the game :

Family.

My dad once told me that a family is more than blood relations. Being related doesn't necessarily make you family. Family are the people who support you in your choices. Family will helps you grow. Family doesn't give up on you in time of needs. Family are the ones who love you for you whoever that may be. Even if you lose your family or if your family lose you. Don't stop. Find new ones to love and somewhere else to call home.

That's me and my dad. We took that photo the day i got my driver's license. He was so happy that it looks like he is trying to swallow a coat hanger. BACK THEN IT WAS JUST ME AND HIM. My mother died shortly after giving birth to me. It's a shame that i never got to meet her. I would have loved hearing stories from her past and truly getting to know her.

Sure, my dad told me stories growing up but his memories sucked. He would always forget the punchline. Not suprising, since he would talk so long before reaching the point where the puncline was supposed to be. EITHER WAY, I WAS HAPPY BACK THEN. WE DIDN'T HAVE MUCH, WE ERM..WE HAD ENOUGH. WE HAD EACH OTHER. As for now ? Let me tell you what happened.
Yep, it just sounds like a fun life with some ups and downs. Not some M. Night Shyamalan plot twist.

Reactions: Adinho

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Now this resignation letter isn't what you think it is... I reckon something happened between her and Burke. If you went to the bar with Tommy and saw Cathy and Jade there, Cathy is apologizing for something that she didn't mean to happen. I reckon she almost hooked up with Burke or something and now she's decided to call it quits.
When the MC is melting down in gender studies class, avoiding Maya, Jade comes over after class and starts talking. She tells the MC about Cathy and Stephen and how when Stephen got home and was inside her he was moaning oh Cathy,
She said she had tears over it, but she decided to stay with him for the sake of their "Children" etc.
So yeah Burke and Cathy hooked up for sure, but Jade and Cathy were best friends, so she correctly blamed Burke for it so she could keep Cathy as her friend in her mind.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
When the MC is melting down in gender studies class, avoiding Maya, Jade comes over after class and starts talking. She tells the MC about Cathy and Stephen and how when Stephen got home and was inside her he was moaning oh Cathy,
She said she had tears over it, but she decided to stay with him for the sake of their "Children" etc.
So yeah Burke and Cathy hooked up for sure, but Jade and Cathy were best friends, so she correctly blamed Burke for it so she could keep Cathy as her friend in her mind.
it is not certain that Burke and Cathe did something, considering that Burke is also very fixated on Bella it could just be a slip of the tongue.

even in the restaurant, Burke got a rejection, I wouldn't assume that Cathe accepted him.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yeah, I got the impression the story Jade told the MC happened a while ago, and maybe nothing actually happened (Jade never confronted Burke nor Cathy to find out if anything did happen or just if Burke was thinking about her - similar to how he's always thinking about Bella in the scenes we see). But I feel like the discussion in the bar was regarding something new. Like Burke seeing her Swyper account and using it to his advantage somehow (luring her somewhere under false pretenses).

ca "I need another drink."​
ja "Do you really?"​
ca "Why are you so mad with me?"​
ja "I'm not mad with you. I was upset, but I'm over it."​
ca "I didn't know before going there."​
ja "I know and it doesn't matter. None of that matters now."​
ca "You hate me."​
ja "I love you. And I'll support you, even though this is the worst thing that has happened in a very long time."​
ca "You're my best friend."​
ja "And you're mine."​
ja "Maybe you shouldn't drink more."​
mc "(I shouldn't interrupt, but...)"​
mc "(Fuck... I thought she'd stay strong.)"​

That line, "I didn't know before going there." That stuck out for me.

And the last line from the MC, classic misdirection to make us think it's just about the Cathy Cluck.

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Since the talk on theories is already live, what's the matter with Mona at the end? Burke deletes her scholarship that's because she quit Quinn's prostitution scheme as she was warned about. But she seems to be leaving the university with suitcases in hands and a little smile on her face? Has she been up to something?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So yeah Burke and Cathy hooked up for sure
No they didn't. How can anyone believe that Cathy would do that? She does not seem the type to fuck her friend's husband, especially when that husband is Stephen. :sick:

Yeah, I got the impression the story Jade told the MC happened a while ago, and maybe nothing actually happened (Jade never confronted Burke nor Cathy to find out if anything did happen or just if Burke was thinking about her - similar to how he's always thinking about Bella in the scenes we see). But I feel like the discussion in the bar was regarding something new. Like Burke seeing her Swyper account and using it to his advantage somehow (luring her somewhere under false pretenses).

ca "I need another drink."​
ja "Do you really?"​
ca "Why are you so mad with me?"​
ja "I'm not mad with you. I was upset, but I'm over it."​
ca "I didn't know before going there."​
ja "I know and it doesn't matter. None of that matters now."​
ca "You hate me."​
ja "I love you. And I'll support you, even though this is the worst thing that has happened in a very long time."​
ca "You're my best friend."​
ja "And you're mine."​
ja "Maybe you shouldn't drink more."​
mc "(I shouldn't interrupt, but...)"​
mc "(Fuck... I thought she'd stay strong.)"​

That line, "I didn't know before going there." That stuck out for me.

And the last line from the MC, classic misdirection to make us think it's just about the Cathy Cluck.
Could be anything, but I wonder if Jade didn't like that Cathy went to Bella's rather than coming to her to talk about the Rooster incident. :unsure:

Jade and Bella don't seem to get along and maybe the, "I didn't know before going there", is in reference to Stephen propositioning Bella and his apparent current obsession with her which is pissing Jade off.

Since the talk on theories is already live, what's the matter with Mona at the end? Burke deletes her scholarship that's because she quit Quinn's prostitution scheme as she was warned about. But she seems to be leaving the university with suitcases in hands and a little smile on her face? Has she been up to something?
I don't think she was smiling, but the reason she's leaving is probably because she's been threatened by Quinn to keep her mouth shut about what she knows and rather than stay at college and live in fear, she's decided to just leave.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
usually after the age of 14 we question everything our parents tell us, it's called adolescence.
that is why i put the time stamp of 5-8 years, can you not read? teenagers debate whats being said at that time they hardly ever debate what is the basis of their socialization experience or their built in biases values and morals!

that is the antithesis that Marx talked about (not a fan of his policies but he did have some good philosophical arguments ...)
thesis vs antithesis and the result is the synthesis that forms the basis of what you will become as an adult!

my personal theory as always been that the children and the parents are the same person with the same personality but with different cultures ages and experiences!
Make no sense to me that Neil is lying to his son about Lynette. Indeed Lynette is actually died. The entire games is about flashback and here is what the MC has say during the introduction of the game :

Family.

My dad once told me that a family is more than blood relations. Being related doesn't necessarily make you family. Family are the people who support you in your choices. Family will helps you grow. Family doesn't give up on you in time of needs. Family are the ones who love you for you whoever that may be. Even if you lose your family or if your family lose you. Don't stop. Find new ones to love and somewhere else to call home.

That's me and my dad. We took that photo the day i got my driver's license. He was so happy that it looks like he is trying to swallow a coat hanger. BACK THEN IT WAS JUST ME AND HIM. My mother died shortly after giving birth to me. It's a shame that i never got to meet her. I would have loved hearing stories from her past and truly getting to know her.

Sure, my dad told me stories growing up but his memories sucked. He would always forget the punchline. Not suprising, since he would talk so long before reaching the point where the puncline was supposed to be. EITHER WAY, I WAS HAPPY BACK THEN. WE DIDN'T HAVE MUCH, WE ERM..WE HAD ENOUGH. WE HAD EACH OTHER. As for now ? Let me tell you what happened.
that line at the end i was happy back then. it makes me dread of whats to come... as bela axed Neil to death? he does say we had enough, we had each other ... gives the impression that Neil decide to kick his air addiction! or someone decided for him!

as for Cathy and Jade i believe its Stephen who undermined her and she decided to resign over being stepped on! my reasoning being Chad getting all his rights back since he did Stephen dirty job or getting back the Jade video and finding a camouflage so it was not apparent what was really going on by masquerading it as a Jock vs Dik rivalry... could also mean that Stephen is going on a revenge spree against all dik for having looked upon his wife nakedness

does not explain everything but explain why the Jocks finally letting it rip since Stephen as their back!

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Could be anything, but I wonder if Jade didn't like that Cathy went to Bella's rather than coming to her to talk about the Rooster incident. :unsure:

Jade and Bella don't seem to get along and maybe the, "I didn't know before going there", is in reference to Stephen propositioning Bella and his apparent current obsession with her which is pissing Jade off.
When Jade sees Burke at the preps, she says:

ja "As it turns out, the company Cathy chooses to keep tonight is awfully similar to someone you'd choose as well."​

She does seem snarky about it...

Reactions: RonnieBoi

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Well, well, well, how's this for a Sunday surprise? :)

Looks like we're in Riona's room. MC having another go at making her cum? :unsure: Here's hoping. ;)

Also, that's the same outfit she's wearing from the 3rd preview.
preview3.jpg
Maybe this is the branching lewd scene; you have to choose between Sage, Quinn, or Riona. :unsure:

When Jade sees Burke at the preps, she says:

ja "As it turns out, the company Cathy chooses to keep tonight is awfully similar to someone you'd choose as well."​

She does seem snarky about it...
Yeah, I think Jade's just a bit pissed that Cathy went to confide in and console herself with Bella rather than her and that's all there was to that portion of the conversation.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes