Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Not getting that one, other than it being the birthday of HP Lovecraft and Robert Plant I'm unaware of the significance whereas mine was a way of saying April Fool's Day without spelling it out
Its the day of the lemon! Its lemon day :)

• Wow
Reactions: lemonfreak

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
To be fair, Jade been with Burke from young age. Bella is a virgin, and Josy is clearly a slut. Wouldn't surprise me to hear she banging dudes left and right in highschool to make Thomas jealous. And then she got bored of dudes so she started seducing girls, showing she's better at it than Tomboy.
Josy has experience, but she has never been able to give him a deep throat, although of course with that monster not everyone can

It cost even Lily at first
ep5_lily_lewd27.jpg

Reactions: OneShotKiller

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The MC can tell Maya about the restaurant - it's just that he apparently has some very localized brain damage and the resulting babble sounded like the words "Quinn is evil!" in english.

But to be marginally more serious, I think the problem with the restaurant is slightly different because the MC has personal reasons to want to conceal the restaurant's existence (at least on some playthroughs). Whereas despite DavDR's personal feelings, all versions of the MC want to help Maya pay for college. On top of that, MCs who don't ue the restaurant and aren't particularly close to Sage might think she already knows about it and not realize it's entirely Quinn's operation.

In other words, the restaurant is more limited by the need to keep branching to manageable levels, whereas asking about free tuition would always be in character for him but would gut the main story of the game (unless it turned out the HOTs really do pay tuition, I suppose).
the same brain damage that prevents Neil from remembering anything.... must be hereditary

towards Sage you're probably right (although I think she'd rather hear it from Mc first than from Quinn or by herself later).

but if Mc is a customer of the restaurant, towards Maya he's even more of an asshole, because at that point it's not a rumor that the other girls, including Camilla who's a freshman like Maya, are really involved. instead of Mona from that room it could have been Maya running away from Burke. then especially knowing how much fun Quinn is having with Maya it would be an unforgivable omission

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Neil's lack of memory will come into play soon. Though I wonder if he'll still be alive for MC to confront him for his lies.
there isn't a single segment with Neil that isn't at least disturbing... but the most disconcerting thing is that MC doesn't have any doubts at all

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
there isn't a single segment with Neil that isn't at least disturbing... but the most disconcerting thing is that MC doesn't have any doubts at all
His blind faith in his dad is going to be his downfall when he finds out Neil is keeping the truth away from him.

MC is already prone to over the top hissy fits, when he finds out his mother his alive and Neil knew, all hell won't stop the MC from crying into his pillow.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
His blind faith in his dad is going to be his downfall when he finds out Neil is keeping the truth away from him.

MC is already prone to over the top hissy fits, when he finds out his mother his alive and Neil knew, all hell won't stop the MC from crying into his pillow.
I don't think Neil's possible lies are that big... I wouldn't bet on his state of health anyway

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I don't think Neil's possible lies are that big... I wouldn't bet on his state of health anyway
When Lynette is shown as alive, that's a pretty big omission.

But maybe they aren't lies, he does show signs of someone with a tad bit of brain damage.

Either way, calling it now, Lynette is alive.(I called it months ago, but making it all official like now)

Nov 14, 2016

I actually also had this thought that maybe MC's mom is actually alive but at the moment it seems very hard to understand how or why. Why would Neil lie about it? My initial thought when the letter came was that maybe his mom is alive and in that letter she explains why she left and why Neil lied or something like that.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
When Lynette is shown as alive, that's a pretty big omission.

But maybe they aren't lies, he does show signs of someone with a tad bit of brain damage.

Either way, calling it now, Lynette is alive.(I called it months ago, but making it all official like now)
It's true that we've never seen Lynette's grave :unsure: :unsure: , but that seems too much.

Unless it was Lynette who wanted to disappear, it's really very difficult to hide something like that in a civilized country.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes