always86

Mar 19, 2020
Yep I noticed that aswell, but I don't think Chad cares at that point anymore?
I included the Chad line for context and then forgot to mention the actual scene. It's where you dance and make out with Sage in Episode 2. So at that point Chad still pretends to care.

fafaelperro

Jan 28, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to reset the game?

i really want to start new clean save, and find all renders and get all scenes to gallery again. But some reason even when i try to delete my save files and delete game and download it again some reason i still have all renders and scenes unlocked in gallery. And i'm sure there is some easy way to clean/reset your Being A DIK data but i have no idea how to do so.

So can someone please help me with this?

Reactions: burningangels88
Dec 19, 2019
I'm starting to run through my individual girl playthroughs.

(One Sage, one Bella, one Jill, One Maya & Josy)

This line from jacob stood out, who else should we be worried about?

View attachment 1072476

View attachment 1072477
Sage's family, who is probably rich and important. And since Sage suggested that her father likes to make connections with other wealthy people, I imagine he cares a lot about his family image.

Knowing that your daughter had sex in front of dozens of people during a fraternity party is not information that you want to run across the college campus. Especially if the information arrives in the preps, since they will pass the information to their wealthy parents.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
BTW thanks N7 But for the next one, cut the image into several pieces and send it to several users and so we will put it together.
If N7 follows through on your request then I'll be forced to post pics of of Maya and Josy in several pieces :devilish:

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020

i really want to start new clean save, and find all renders and get all scenes to gallery again. But some reason even when i try to delete my save files and delete game and download it again some reason i still have all renders and scenes unlocked in gallery. And i'm sure there is some easy way to clean/reset your Being A DIK data but i have no idea how to do so.

I asked this aswell iirc you need to delete your save files on badik folder and something on the renpy roaming XD

moxyy

Nov 21, 2019
So i've seen this render of Bella and MC having diner at some place but i can't find it anywhere now so if anyone has it can you post it? thanks.

I think this was a fan render but do you guys think something like this can happen or is just fan fantasy?

Nov 14, 2016

Delete persistent file in the saves folder of the game and in appdata roaming (AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIK)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Still waiting for my madame lemon :unsure:
Unfortunately it's the same problem as the Riona wallpaper, the camera is entirely focused on her upper body which doesn't allow for a lemon dick. The Bella wallpaper* was at the absolute limit of what I could do without going cartoonish with the size. I realise the size of a dick shaped lemon being a sticking point may seem strange but please respect my artistic integrity :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017

In C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ delete the BeingaDIK-1535311494 folder and the save folder in the game folder from the game.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Sage's family, who is probably rich and important. And since Sage suggested that her father likes to make connections with other wealthy people, I imagine he cares a lot about his family image.

Knowing that your daughter had sex in front of dozens of people during a fraternity party is not information that you want to run across the college campus. Especially if the information arrives in the preps, since they will pass the information to their wealthy parents.
I agree that is a logical answer. Sometimes it's hard to know if DPC is being cryptic.

Nov 14, 2016
Can anyone explain Sage's outburts when Chad tells her they are over? By that point she had already slept with MC couple of times and even before she slept with MC she was under suspicion that Chad was cheating on her anyway. I thought she was over with him by then but her outrage seems way too much in my opinion.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Can anyone explain Sage's outburts when Chad tells her they are over? By that point she had already slept with MC couple of times and even before she slept with MC she was under suspicion that Chad was cheating on her anyway. I thought she was over with him by then but her outrage seems way too much in my opinion.
A combination of the sunk costs fallacy, wherein she'd invested so much time and effort into their relationship that she was unable to cut the ties, and the fact that he had the audacity to break up with her after she had found pretty good evidence of his infidelity which pre-dated hers.

TLDR, emotion beats logic.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I'm starting to run through my individual girl playthroughs.

(One Sage, one Bella, one Jill, One Maya & Josy)

This line from jacob stood out, who else should we be worried about?

View attachment 1072476

View attachment 1072477
I remember it being theorized at the time that Sage is Burke's daughter. With the pictures being thrown, there's one that we don't see and users here thought maybe that was the case.
There was also the brief interaction with Sage and Tybalt over rooster, and Mc surprising Sage on how he knew it was Tybalts bedroom in ep5.

I should probably start bookmarking posts lol

Thats a good point lemonfreak wish I had a reaction to give. Emotion beats logic

Nov 12, 2020
I know Riona is very popular amongst a lot of you. But can some of those Riona lovers please explain to me what you find so attractive about her? I personally just can't see it. Can't believe I'm writing this but... I wouldn't even mind skipping a lewd scene with her...
There I said it, all about personal preference guys haha, isn't it? :rolleyes:

(Please, don't be too cruel. I would still like to witness the sex scene with Jill in 10 episodes)

Nov 14, 2016
I know Riona is very popular amongst a lot of you. But can some of those Riona lovers please explain to me what you find so attractive about her? I personally just can't see it. Can't believe I'm writing this but... I wouldn't even mind skipping a lewd scene with her...

(Please, don't be too cruel. I would still like to witness the sex scene with Jill in 10 episodes)
You're treading on thin ice, my friend. I don't fancy her either.

• Haha
Reactions: Antonio Montana

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

Saviour complex, of all the girls in the game she's the one most likely to suffer a tragic fate and none of us want that for her.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes