felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
They ain't skittles one bad batch or spiked drugs and it could kill you happens all the time irl, not sure if this game will do something that dark though.
but Riona never used coke (if Quinn didn't sell it, Riona certainly didn't use it), why would she do it all of a sudden?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
The idea of Riona dying of an overdose by "accident" seems unbelievable to me. Why would she take it? Why would she use it? We're not talking about one pill confused with another.
Remember when the MC almost fell off the roof of the mansion and if it hadn't been for Quinn he would have at least been paralyzed?

And Quinn I think she tells him that Riona smokes some really strong shit

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Remember when the MC almost fell off the roof of the mansion and if it hadn't been for Quinn he would have at least been paralyzed?

but definitely not cocaine, which Quinn says she has never dealt with (then there is always the question of what she and Tommy injected themselves with...).

to justify such a scene Riona would have to be upset, and almost seek death herself

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KoolMe

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Riona knows Quinn doesn't sell coke. Quinn most likely kept that between herself and Rich. No need to tell Riona that. Riona also doesn't strike as someone who'd snoop around people's things to get high. What Quinn told Tommy about was an obvious quick half assed lie to get him off her. Was she supposed to tell him the truth that she's falling short on money to her supplier?
That's why she'd find it by accident. She's not looking for it specifically, she's looking for weed, and maybe she'll confront Quinn about it or maybe she'll take it, or maybe both.

Only simps pick chick path
Oh brother. :rolleyes:

Don't you dare suggest that I want to catch em all!
Well, we had something like that in Ep 5 when choosing between Josy and Maya. Could happen here too. I mean, Sage doesn't strike me as a threesome or foursome kinda gal. She doesn't even strike me as a gal interested in other gals either.

The idea of Riona dying of an overdose by "accident" seems unbelievable to me. Why would she take it? Why would she use it? We're not talking about one pill confused with another.
I wouldn't think that she'd die, just OD, and I don't see it as being something unbelievable, in fact it feels exactly like something you'd see in a movie or TV show.

Let's say that things continue to go badly for Quinn and the walls are really closing in around her, and since Riona is basically like her closest ally in all this, Riona's feeling this too. We already saw in Ep 3 that she seems to be stressing out and in Ep 4 she's developing some paranoia thinking she's possibly being followed. It's possible that this pressure starts to get too much for her and she looks for a release, so she goes to have a smoke but finds she's all out so she goes to see if Quinn has a stash and finds the bag.

From here, it can go one of 2 ways; either she confronts Quinn about it and says she's going to get rid of the bag, or she just takes the bag to her room. In the first scenario, it could be one of those cliche moments where she's going to flush it down the toilet but changes her mind because she still feels like she needs to take the edge off her stress somehow. In both this and the 2nd scenario, she takes it to her room and snorts some of it. Since she's never had it before she could have a bad reaction, or maybe it's laced with something else and that's what causes her OD. (Not a fatal one, but she will end up in the hospital.)

Either way, this is something that not only feels like it would be pulled right out of a TV show plot, but it's something that I feel does actually fit with this game.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That's why she'd find it by accident. She's not looking for it specifically, she's looking for weed, and maybe she'll confront Quinn about it or maybe she'll take it, or maybe both.

Oh brother. :rolleyes:

Well, we had something like that in Ep 5 when choosing between Josy and Maya. Could happen here too. I mean, Sage doesn't strike me as a threesome or foursome kinda gal. She doesn't even strike me as a gal interested in other gals either.

I wouldn't think that she'd die, just OD, and I don't see it as being something unbelievable, in fact it feels exactly like something you'd see in a movie or TV show.

Let's say that things continue to go badly for Quinn and the walls are really closing in around her, and since Riona is basically like her closest ally in all this, Riona's feeling this too. We already saw in Ep 3 that she seems to be stressing out and in Ep 4 she's developing some paranoia thinking she's possibly being followed. It's possible that this pressure starts to get too much for her and she looks for a release, so she goes to have a smoke but finds she's all out so she goes to see if Quinn has a stash and finds the bag.

From here, it can go one of 2 ways; either she confronts Quinn about it and says she's going to get rid of the bag, or she just takes the bag to her room. In the first scenario, it could be one of those cliche moments where she's going to flush it down the toilet but changes her mind because she still feels like she needs to take the edge off her stress somehow. In both this and the 2nd scenario, she takes it to her room and snorts some of it. Since she's never had it before she could have a bad reaction, or maybe it's laced with something else and that's what causes her OD.

Either way, this is something that not only feels like it would be pulled right out of a TV show plot, but it's something that I feel does actually fit with this game.
Usually, in movies as well as in the news, the risk of overdose is faced by confirmed addicts or complete amateurs.

Riona doesn't belong to either of these categories, as long as she smokes to numb herself she doesn't really fall into the typology of the cocaine user, but she is certainly not an angelic soul who doesn't know what cocaine is either.

Anyway, we'll see.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Usually, in movies as well as in the news, the risk of overdose is faced by confirmed addicts or complete amateurs.

Riona doesn't belong to either of these categories, as long as she smokes to numb herself she doesn't really fall into the typology of the cocaine user, but she is certainly not an angelic soul who doesn't know what cocaine is either.

Anyway, we'll see.
She is an amateur when it comes to harder drugs, hence why she may have a bad reaction to it or might simply take too much, and one of the thngs you often see with drug user tropes in movies and TV shows is that they will often be driven to harder drugs if what they're currently using just isn't doing it for them anymore because they're under increasing stress, moreso when they're all out of their lesser drug and the only thing available is a harder one. So if Riona is driven to such a point, I think she'd have some of that coke.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Well, well, well, how's this for a Sunday surprise? :)

Looks like we're in Riona's room. MC having another go at making her cum? :unsure: Here's hoping. ;)

Also, that's the same outfit she's wearing from the 3rd preview.
View attachment 1072325
Maybe this is the branching lewd scene; you have to choose between Sage, Quinn, or Riona. :unsure:
Thats not exactly a difficult choice, All i see is Correct answer, not Sage, or cute but still not Sage.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I just watched the end of EP6 again.
Maya's father is walking right past Mona.

If Josy/Maya/MC run into Mona, the three of them could be warned about Maya's father.

I know that Mona has never seen the father. But in the cliffhanger, the father with the scar (skin flaw) is highlighted again.

I leave the speculations to you.
If she doesn't know who he is, then how could she warn them of anything? She just walked past some random older guy and wouldn't think twice about it since she's just quit college and has bigger things to worry about than noticing who walks past her.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

Remember when Quinn almost knocks MC off the roof in the same scene? That never made any sense to me. I know she was joking, but he could have easily tumbled off even though not high. She wasn't concerned then, but a few minutes pass and she suddenly turns into his mommy (sorry Jade not like that, you'll always be mommy to MC...until the Lynette alive reveal :devilish:).

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
DPC has highlighted the scar (skin defect) again extra.

This sign is quite conspicuous and could have been noticed by Mona. Accordingly, this could be seen as a recognition feature. The MC has definitely seen the father before and I assume that Maya knows her father.
How has he highlighted it exactly? He's just shown the Dad in a few renders, that's all. And even if Mona did notice him despite it being dark and her having her hood up over her face, why would she say anything to them if they bumped into her on the way back? "Oh, hey, there's a creepy guy with a scar on his face wandering around campus", is not exactly something I could see Mona just randomly saying to them.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Remember when Quinn almost knocks MC off the roof in the same scene? That never made any sense to me. I know she was joking, but he could have easily tumbled off even though not high. She wasn't concerned then, but a few minutes pass and she suddenly turns into his mommy (sorry Jade not like that, you'll always be mommy to MC...until the Lynette alive reveal :devilish:).
In my childhood there was a thing where our friends grab hold of us and pretend to push us into oncoming traffic while pulling us away and exclaiming "Saved your life" so it doesn't seem that strange to me

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
In my childhood there was a thing where our friends grab hold of us and pretend to push us into oncoming traffic while pulling us away and exclaiming "Saved your life" so it doesn't seem that strange to me
Did she actually grab MC though? I seem to recall she just pushed him and didn't grab him the first time. Only later did she grab him when he was baked.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
TLDR, emotion beats logic.
You think that’s TLDR? I’m offended...

I know Riona is very popular amongst a lot of you. But can some of those Riona lovers please explain to me what you find so attractive about her? I personally just can't see it. Can't believe I'm writing this but... I wouldn't even mind skipping a lewd scene with her...
There I said it, all about personal preference guys haha, isn't it? :rolleyes:

(Please, don't be too cruel. I would still like to witness the sex scene with Jill in 10 episodes)
Riona is a scrawny, pasty, paranoid, short stoner.

She’ll only have sex with the MC for cash (sure she kisses him for free at the DIK party, but I’m pretty sure she was going through his pockets).

Money and getting high is pretty much all she focuses on.

I don’t know what the attraction is either, and I’m even one of her fans.

I liked her the moment she said the MC was hitting on Sage.

• Haha
Reactions: Casmyr

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I liked her the moment she said the MC was hitting on Sage.
This. During the group shot in the DIK mansion (when MC was homeless), I zeroed in on her immediately. There was just something very attractive about her there and I'm usually not very into goth girls. They always turn out to be bulimic cutters.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes