Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Plus the precision moves in his dancing repertoire could only have been calculated by the mind of a Tri-Beta!

There's definitely more to him than meets the eye. :unsure:
I couldn't have been the only one who actually tried his dance moves and took his advice to heart

Anyway, this one's for my late night posters. What do you think the MC is going to whine about next? it's been awhile since our snowflake went on a tantrum and over reacted

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I couldn't have been the only one who actually tried his dance moves and took his advice to heart
I don't wanna break it to you, so I'm not gonna break it to you... :cool:

Anyway, this one's for my late night posters. What do you think the MC is going to whine about next? it's been awhile since our snowflake went on a tantrum and over reacted
He really only spat it over the M&J life changing, soul crushing, heart wrenching, confidence destroying, baby killing, world ending betrayal right? He hasn't whined much since then has he? Hopefully his spine has grown titanium and he's gonna destroy Tybbles... otherwise he could whine about that I guess... :rolleyes:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Casmyr

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
What was it episode 1 or 2 that he was gonna run home and beg Steve for his old job back and then episode 3 was the soul crushing betrayal and he was whiny like 90% of episode 4.
I just feel like somethings gonna happen in ep7 and he'll be whiny all of ep8

Reactions: shazba

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I could imagine MC finding out or hearing something from Josy that he won't like. Also, Josy hasn't read Pete's letter yet, so there might be one or two revelations. I felt that Josy is hiding something. Don't ask me what, I don't know either.
Bruh, don't dpc me with a cliff hanger like that. Speculate. I know you want to throw an essay at me 2 pages long

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Anthony's a bit of a walking contradiction.

He's supposed to be a doofus and yet he expertly de-escalated the fight between Caleb and the MC (not as expertly as but still the same outcome).

And of all the Tri-Alphas, he was the one who realised the blackmail photos of Arieth were not recent and hence couldn't have been the mc.

Plus the precision moves in his dancing repertoire could only have been calculated by the mind of a Tri-Beta!

There's definitely more to him than meets the eye. :unsure:
not just Anthony,Derek also... people assume that Jade was an accident and unintentional while i believe Derek is an information peddler he trows it there and sees people reaction to gauge what they know and goes on making more and more deductions that net him 3-5 times more information!

and its not the 1st time we see Derek do it in front of everyone and nobody notices it... his shirtless act and miss direction are brilliant! how do you think he is such a cheating expert! use all the cheats that you learned from him in Gender studies and you have basic manipulation and misdirection 101!

he is perfect at fishing for information... and he is constantly fishing for information and using it in a why that seems random and total casual!

How he ratted us out to tommy that we where going to go boink Josy... how he manipulated us and Maya to stay in the same room... how he manipulated Josy and Maya into trying it out! and i´m sure there are plenty of other situations that i can not connect

but just like Anthony he as a blind spot in regards to himself and so they use social masks that make them look no threats! damm Faux Buffon´s!

how much of a fun would it be if we gauged at everything that we say to Derek and check out the fall out afterwards! or just what he observed!

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
What was it episode 1 or 2 that he was gonna run home and beg Steve for his old job back and then episode 3 was the soul crushing betrayal and he was whiny like 90% of episode 4.
I just feel like somethings gonna happen in ep7 and he'll be whiny all of ep8
Forgot about him spitting it early in the game. :rolleyes:

You can force him to get over that pretty quick though, or you can let him wallow in it, which is cool you have the choice. :cool:

The worst thing about that whole scene where he's trying to leave is the dialogue is positioned such that you basically have to look at Derek's cock throughout the whole scene! :eek:

In hind sight I probably should have changed to the opaque text box... :unsure:

not just Anthony,Derek also... people assume that Jade was an accident and unintentional while i believe Derek is an information peddler he trows it there and sees people reaction to gauge what they know and goes on making more and more deductions that net him 3-5 times more information!

and its not the 1st time we see Derek do it in front of everyone and nobody notices it... his shirtless act and miss direction are brilliant! how do you think he is such a cheating expert! use all the cheats that you learned from him in Gender studies and you have basic manipulation and misdirection 101!

he is perfect at fishing for information... and he is constantly fishing for information and using it in a why that seems random and total casual!

How he ratted us out to tommy that we where going to go boink Josy... how he manipulated us and Maya to stay in the same room... how he manipulated Josy and Maya into trying it out! and i´m sure there are plenty of other situations that i can not connect

but just like Anthony he as a blind spot in regards to himself and so they use social masks that make them look no threats! damm Faux Buffon´s!

how much of a fun would it be if we gauged at everything that we say to Derek and check out the fall out afterwards! or just what he observed!
I'm gonna give Derek the benefit of the doubt and accept that his loose lips were the result of too much alcohol during Hell Week. One more chance for him, now that he isn't perpetually inebriated, he doesn't have an excuse for any more squealing:
  • Telling Josy the mc's going back home for a date...
  • Telling Rusty the mc was bummed due to his relationship dilemma...
  • Telling the DIKs about the mc fighting Chad...
  • I won't hang the Jade video leak on him just yet...

Last edited:

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
I hope in one of these episodes we get to see MC actually party with Sage.

We've seen very little of "party girl Sage," just the one DIK party where she tried to fuck MC on the couch and the movie night. It would be fun to see her and MC get hammered together and enjoy themselves without any outside drama

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
shazba wait did Derek tell Maya that the MC went home for a date? In all of my runs I've always told Maya going home for a date.
Can't trust anything with Derek.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
shazba wait did Derek tell Maya that the MC went home for a date? In all of my runs I've always told Maya going home for a date.
yes but Derek calls you fishing for extra information... that is why lieing to Maya is a mistake Derek will burn you!

He set you up with Maya, he is trying to fix Maya situation and Josy returning threw a wrench on his plans and that is another thing adding to his stress and depression! He is finding it harder and harder to mediate the situation and steer the ship into an acceptable outcome!

keep reminding me on all the times you walk to school with Derek and how information flows so freely always one sided!

• Wow
Reactions: Casmyr
Nov 14, 2016
yes but Derek calls you fishing for extra information... that is why lieing to Maya is a mistake Derek will burn you!

He set you up with Maya, he is trying to fix Maya situation and Josy returning threw a wrench on his plans and that is another thing adding to his stress and depression! He is finding it harder and harder to mediate the situation and steer the ship into an acceptable outcome!

keep reminding me on all the times you walk to school with Derek and how information flows so freely always one sided!
He was pretending to be against MC and Maya getting together? In the start Derek was totally against it. Like "She's my sister.", don't try it type of thing.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
He was pretending to be against MC and Maya getting together? In the start Derek was totally against it. Like "She's my sister.", don't try it type of thing.
Yeah but thats only because Derek's from a southern state. Proof is the lesbian hating dad.
You know how the colonies like to get low

Nov 14, 2016
Yes but why would he say one thing and try to make another thing happen? Because he clearly said that he was worried about Maya and he didn't want MC to do anything with her.

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
Going through the pages here, I see a lot of people worried that the Sage and Jill paths will end with Sage/Jill breaking up with the MC after graduation, as the girls focus on starting their careers while MC still has three years of college ahead of him.

But wouldn't that go completely against the lesson MC learned from his mother, who abandoned her family at 18 to be with MC's father? And Neil has encouraged his son to follow his heart.

It would be more in character for the MC to follow Sage/Jill after they graduate, even if it means leaving the DIKs behind.

Nov 14, 2016
Going through the pages here, I see a lot of people worried that the Sage and Jill paths will end with Sage/Jill breaking up with the MC after graduation, as the girls focus on starting their careers while MC still has three years of college ahead of him.

But wouldn't that go completely against the lesson MC learned from his mother, who abandoned her family at 18 to be with MC's father? And Neil has encouraged his son to follow his heart.

It would be more in character for the MC to follow Sage/Jill after they graduate, even if it means leaving the DIKs behind.
Considering the title of the game is Being a DIK, I somewhat don't think MC will leave without graduating.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yeah, so if you like don't tell Maya you're going on a date, cause you know, you're still hoping Maya will suck your cock when you get back and if she knows some other bitch has been riding it she may want you to wash it first, it goes down like this:

mc "It was nice seeing my dad again."​
my "And what about your date?"​
mc "My date?"​
mc "..."​
mc "Did Derek tell you about that?"​
my "I didn't mean to pry...but yeah he did."​
mc "Yeah well it is prying, bitch. Do I hassle you to see how often you douche? No, I don't. So why don't you and your gaping cunt get off my case. Now get your bitch ass back in the kitchen and make me some pie!"​
That last comment may or may not have happened...

And the Bio entry goes:

"Maya heard from Derek that I was going on a date with someone. She didn't like that I hid it from her."

And your Maya points take a tumble (only one, she'll still suck the mc's cock, all is well in the world).

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yes but why would he say one thing and try to make another thing happen? Because he clearly said that he was worried about Maya and he didn't want MC to do anything with her.
Have you every heard the expression, "Take that with a grain of salt"? Well when it comes to old mate Warscared, you might need to restock your pantry... :p

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
because he knows how the MC is like so he wants you to control yourself until the emotional bond is well established so you just do not use his sister and then leave her hanging, how many times have women used sex to create a bond only to leave them devastated and emotionally scarred, Derek is being sensible bond and affection must come before sex...

(like all fathers and brothers towards the women under their care from the beginning of time, if there is no bond who knows how much they might suffer at the hands of an abusive lover?)

not to mention that we all know how insecure and inexperienced Maya truly is... even if he was more sexually liberal towards his sister there`s a very high chance that a sex before bond situation will leave you blueballing frustrated and destroy the relationship so Derek acts out so you must respect his sister

by respect it means you will have to have patience and help her grow and thus Maya will get someone to protect her and heal the rift in the family!

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes