Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
You think that’s TLDR? I’m offended...

Riona is a scrawny, pasty, paranoid, short stoner.

She’ll only have sex with the MC for cash (sure she kisses him for free at the DIK party, but I’m pretty sure she was going through his pockets).

Money and getting high is pretty much all she focuses on.

I don’t know what the attraction is either, and I’m even one of her fans.

I liked her the moment she said the MC was hitting on Sage.
if you feel ofended imagine how aghast i am :1

as for Rhyona she is Q right hand girl so she is hitting on Rusty and everytime they need Rusty distracted its either Rhyona or Rhyona sends in Sarah or Mel to do the curtain sexual distraction

her making out with the MC was another smoke curtain he was investigating so that was a distraction to get time for either Nick to leave or someone else to get to "safety" the PC was found in the library and during the dildo game she is nowhere to be seen but we know Rusty was cracking a nut on someone so...not saying its her but all of Q pieces where in place neither Mel Rhyona or Sarah are showing in the dildo game... probably Mel nutting Rusty Sarah or Rhyona who can work computers and a look out if it was too dangerous they would take it to library using the backdoor to reach the Library and work in peace in there... the thing is the PC should have been noticed on the corridor where there is one of the functional WC`s and nobody in that corridor noticed it? Jb room is too exposed Jacob and Nick`s room where locked...

yeap risk off nick his room would have been perfect to work on it... unless they did and needed a new place to drop the pc... and the library or the cinema room would be perfect but the cinema room would be noticeable but the library is used as a 2nd wc so...

Anyway i totally see the appeal in Rhyona and no its not because she is asian!

Rhyona comes from the same streets as Q she knows cocaine she will only do it if its a suicide attempt or someone tries to murder it and uses that method as i stated an 8 ball for a beginner? it should be 1/32 of that amount probably even less if that shit is purer or is spiked ... rhyona is one of the smartest characters in the game! she made it out of the streets and was the only underage prostitutes that Q used to run that reached college instead of becoming crack whores!

Rich having asked for it i assume he as some experience and even him would only use 1/7 which is actually a perfect reasonable amount for 1 week 0.5 grams a day divided in 2 hits or 4 of when he needs the boost!

So Rhyona being fallowed... could be Vinnie making his move removing Q right hand and trying to make it like a suicide? Q and Vinnie have an history... perhaps Vinnie assumes correctly that Rhyona suffering will shake Q into becoming part of his organisation... problem is that Q as found a new dick to fuck and a new shoulder to rely on!

yeap i can see this working... Q tries to increase the dik stress so they buy more from her as stress relief which explains the cathy cluck Sarah and Mel took the picture and the 3 Q pawns worked in tandem possible with inside help (proof of nick and chad having a go at it?)
vinnie decides to make a move against Q by getting her under his umbrella by attacking Rhyona to shake up Q and they use the 8ball to make it look like a suicide attempt!

and now my theory will be destroyed with a screenshot of Mel and Sarah at the party during the dildo contest...

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Take it easy on the memes and gifs, please. We don't want to go back to the days people talked in gifs and each page was 300Mb to load

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Take it easy on the memes and gifs, please. We don't want to go back to the days people talked in gifs and each page was 300Mb to load
Quick Q: If a render from the game is used as a meme, is that acceptable? I've never been too sure if that's allowed.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I dont think not asking something that none of his business, is a bad writing. No matter if he is friend with sage after 3 week, and with Maya. How the Hots dealing their stuff , is not the MC business.
I do - when a friend of yours is in dire straights and you have a contact that could potentially help clear things up, it's common sense that you would take that route to help your friend. It wouldn't have even been a question for me in that situation. A quick text to Sage or a simple question during a conversation on the legitimacy of the "free tuition" (that never passed the sniff test, to boot) would not be misplaced. Heck, MC & Sage have a pretty open conversation in Ep 5 about money and how frats / sororities work, that would have been perfect placement. It's just a plothole as far as I'm concerned because it's so simple to resolve given MC's relationships. I just put myself in MC's place and watching a friend freaking out about this stuff and I would have absolutely stepped in to at least inquire for her, nothing complicated there - "is this legit, can she count on it being true if she becomes a HOT?" And I'd disagree that it's not his business involving a friend who's in distress over it. Not saying he should go to war with anybody, but just to ask a question on her behalf? I don't think that's a big deal at all, and I do chalk it up to bad writing, but we can certainly just disagree on this.

Reactions: DavDR and moskyx

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
It was custom Patreon renders from April last year.

View attachment 1072665 View attachment 1072666

PSA: The background is Kuala Lumpur, the capital city of Malaysia.
Nice - good to see her kinda smile.

Riona seems pretty on edge at times, and I'm not saying that weed leads to an escalation in drug use because I don't believe it does, but it's not outside the realms of possibility that Riona goes looking for more weed in Quinn's room and comes across that bag and decides to try it because she's feeling stressed. Quinn keeping that bag and hiding it feels like a very big foreshadowing and it could be for something like this, whether it's Riona or somebody else.
My feeling in that scene with Quinn hiding the coke was that maybe the reason she's stayed away from cocaine is because her dad OD's on it and died or something, but you could also be right that it might be tied to her fear of someone like Riona not being able to resist its pull or something. Question questions...

Uh, yeah, except that you can't trust him to keep his mouth shut. Never tell that bro about Jade or it'll bite you in the ass.
Ya, with Derek, he's too loose with information for sure, but other than that I do love his character, hilarious dude and seems to be an overall good guy to have as your friend. I actually have a friend from high school that's like him - cool to hang out with, would legitimately help you with things, but you did have to be careful with what you told him as no secret was ever safe with him.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yeah I'd trust Anthony to hang with my gf than tell Derek about Jade
Anthony's a bit of a walking contradiction.

He's supposed to be a doofus and yet he expertly de-escalated the fight between Caleb and the MC (not as expertly as but still the same outcome).

And of all the Tri-Alphas, he was the one who realised the blackmail photos of Arieth were not recent and hence couldn't have been the mc.

Plus the precision moves in his dancing repertoire could only have been calculated by the mind of a Tri-Beta!

There's definitely more to him than meets the eye. :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes