Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Bro, I started balding my junior year in high school. I way past the acceptance stage by now. :HideThePain:
Shit. I wish I had a reaction for that.
To be fair there is no evidence that he wasn't her teacher, he does appear to be a few years older than her in the photo so it's entirely possible.
The truth is that the only thing we know about James is his name and his face.
I was drunk the first time I played that chapter, and I thought James and Pete were the same, I was this close to coming to the forums and making a fool out of myself.
Tommy looks like one of those kids who wouldn't even get bullied in High School cause no one wanted to talk to him ever
Bruh, that's your dad your talking about. Sure he didn't tell you shit about the DIK's or teach you anything except how to get sucker punched.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Come to think about it, we don't actually know that it was James in the photo, only that MC assumes it is. Based on the fact that he appears to be older than Bella it's possible for it be to be her father rather than her husband; I find that unlikely because of the way he's looking at her rather than the camera but it's not impossible.

• Angry
Reactions: Dr. Psychedelic

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Come to think about it, we don't actually know that it was James in the photo, only that MC assumes it is. Based on the fact that he appears to be older than Bella it's possible for it be to be her father rather than her husband; I find that unlikely because of the way he's looking at her rather than the camera but it's not impossible.
For argument's sake lets just pretend its me, don't sleep with my wife. Please. I'm asking you as a fellow fan of Harry Potter.

picasso00

Jul 16, 2019
in fact, we know that when we are drunk sleeping at Bella's, she looks at the photo and says that she misses James, and starts masturbating

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
No, the only picture of James that we see in his and Bella's wedding photo.

The only person in army clothes we see is at Bella's house when MC is drunk; I believe that was Burke who I think may be obsessed with Bella and stalking her :oops:
lemon freak just connected army guy with Stephen and the resemblances are amazing i can not unimagine it now...
For argument's sake lets just pretend its me, don't sleep with my wife. Please. I'm asking you as a fellow fan of Harry Potter.
also whats up with James eye injury? check the picture someone had a go with her nails at trying to gauge his eyes out!

did Bella and James went for a shotgun wedding and they miscarried during the honeymoon?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
lemon freak just connected army guy with Stephen and the resemblances are amazing i can not unimagine it now...

also whats up with James eye injury? check the picture someone had a go with her nails at trying to gauge his eyes out!

did Bella and James went for a shotgun wedding and they miscarried during the honeymoon?
It's a connection I made a long time ago but you're new so you wouldn't know that.

Once you accept that the army guy might be Stephen the boots under the door become very easy to explain.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
i mean, unfortunately DPC already spoiled that her ending is probably fucked if MC pursues her. its pretty difficult to get invested in her story, for me at least. i feel like that "big reveal" did more harm than good for the character
Not really. All DPC did was reveal there some deep ingrained problem to overcome. Nothing about the library scene indicates MC doesn't help Bella push past her issues by the end of the game.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I also think it's Burke.

I'll speculate. I think James and Stephen are brothers.
Both have that English look.
Maybe that's why DPC put this soldier in the game, which wasn't really necessary.
Oh, now you want to speculate. Last night you were all shy about posting your theory.

It'd be weird if Stephen and James were brothers, that'd make Bella his sister in law right? and I'm thinking about that line Jade said at the beginning of ep4 was it? when she was throwing frames at Stephen about Bella lol.
i mean, unfortunately DPC already spoiled that her ending is probably fucked if MC pursues her. its pretty difficult to get invested in her story, for me at least. i feel like that "big reveal" did more harm than good for the character
Personally I don't care about Bella's story either, because like the Incredible Hulk, I came here to smash

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Oh, now you want to speculate. Last night you were all shy about posting your theory.

It'd be weird if Stephen and James were brothers, that'd make Bella his sister in law right? and I'm thinking about that line Jade said at the beginning of ep4 was it? when she was throwing frames at Stephen about Bella lol.
If you want, I'll be happy to write you some theories. But at some point I have to sleep and also work. And yesterday I didn't really want to ghost around in the thread.

And yes, Stephen would be Bella's brother-in-law. But that doesn't mean Stephen can't go after Bella, does it?

In my personal past, it has happened more than once that the sisters of one of my friends have idolized me.

I could imagine it being the same the other way around. But I have no experience with that, because I have a sister and no brother.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Casmyr

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Not really. All DPC did was reveal there some deep ingrained problem to overcome. Nothing about the library scene indicates MC doesn't help Bella push past her issues by the end of the game.
fair enough. but i find it pretty hard to believe there will be a legit happy ending for a woman in her 30s (maybe 40s? idk how old she actually is) with as much personal strife and turmoil and drama as Bella while she is dating an immature 19 year old boy.

like what are people thinking that the ending will be? do we think there will be an epilogue where it shows that MC helped Bella overcome all of her issues and they get married and have kids or something? besides, its DPC. even the happiest of endings will likely come with a huge plate of bad feelings and drama that you cant avoid as the player anyways.

KingDick77

Feb 7, 2021
fair enough. but i find it pretty hard to believe there will be a legit happy ending for a woman in her 30s (maybe 40s? idk how old she actually is) with as much personal strife and turmoil and drama as Bella while she is dating an immature 19 year old boy.

like what are people thinking that the ending will be? do we think there will be an epilogue where it shows that MC helped Bella overcome all of her issues and they get married and have kids or something? besides, its DPC. even the happiest of endings will likely come with a huge plate of bad feelings and drama that you cant avoid as the player anyways.
Well, every happy ending doesn't means getting married and having kids.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

I think it will be possible for MC to have a happy life with Bella.

But in my opinion, the MC must decide very early for Bella and that in EP6. If Bella stays overnight at the MC, it will be possible. But if not, I fear, she will end up as an ice queen.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

ofc you can all it will take is for you to be a sociopath and not give a fuck about Josy getting raped, Maya being cleansed by fire by her father, Sage drowning in depression, Q and Rhyona becoming Vinnie sex slaves, Bella suicide and Jill joining the nunnery, as you live happily ever after with the occasional overblown drama over nothing bullshit with your sweet Sarah!

see its easy!

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
People. tell me who is the name of the game, where GG lives in an apartment with her mother, older sister and a little red-haired younger sister, a schoolgirl. According to the plot, their father abandoned them, then we find out that he is marrying his old wife's own sister, that is, she has a blond daughter on the aunt of GG, the mother is corrupted in the game with the help of psychologist Mies Rose, GG gets a job at the university where his older sister is studying. Plus, he occasionally meets with Jacqueline, the shop assistants. And, there is also a scene where mother fucks **** em YY in the store

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes