shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I agree, fuck Jam Jam, and Leon too. I don't know what it is about those two, but they don't seem like DIK material.

Jacob is cool, though Pinkcakes tries to hard to make him the relatable one. John Boy and D Boy are separated at birth. Tommy and Rusty are OGs. But those other two, they stick out to me, I don't trust them.
I’ve been meaning to say this for ages but keep forgetting. Except for Tommy, none of the DIKs are actual DIK material!

Rusty and Jacob are solid nice guys, but so not DIKs, and the rest of them are total betas, with Jam Jam bordering on a simp, and Nick, he’s totally closeted for Vinny.

Reactions: Casmyr

forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
Attention: Now that I've finally caught up on this game I have something very important to share.

Best girl list:
1. Sage
2. Josy
3. Isabella
4. Quinn
5. Riona

Sage and Josy because I want to marry them.

Isabella because she's beautiful and her scenes are always entertaining. (Though I do worry she may turn out to be a complete psychopath ... What is she hiding in that locked room?!)

I don't even know how to explain how Quinn made my list. I wasn't into her character at all before episode 6 and then they started showing all those dramatic shots of her in the rain, and all of a sudden my interest in her character has went from 0 to 10. (Damn you for manipulating my emotions so easily, Dr. Pinkcake.)

Riona just because I've loved her character's design from the moment she first appeared on screen.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Bet it's a fakeout. Game is going to make you think she killed her husband or something, and then she's going to furrow her brow and say she can't believe we thought that.

Bet the room is some kind of sex dungeon.
I forgot who mentioned it, but I still really like the theory that the room is a baby room or all the baby stuff she and James bought stuffed into that room before a miscarriage.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I forgot who mentioned it, but I still really like the theory that the room is a baby room or all the baby stuff she and James bought stuffed into that room before a miscarriage.
I liked this theory as will, and I forgot who first brought it up, so I'll take credit for it.

But when the MC looks under the door all he see's is a pair of boots which has people thinking maybe he's in the military or something

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I liked this theory as will, and I forgot who first brought it up, so I'll take credit for it.

But when the MC looks under the door all he see's is a pair of boots which has people thinking maybe he's in the military or something
Iirc, we also see a picture of him wearing army clothes, don't we?

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
lol
But no, I don't know where you're getting that from.
Shit. Your gonna make me replay the bit in ep5 where Bella tells Jill and the MC of her time in a sorority where she had the coconut bra

Where's the tri betas when you need them

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Shit. Your gonna make me replay the bit in ep5 where Bella tells Jill and the MC of her time in a sorority where she had the coconut bra

Where's the tri betas when you need them
Oh, the teacher she hit on for a dare. I think that was a chubby, bald guy. Not James at all.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Oh, the teacher she hit on for a dare. I think that was a chubby, bald guy. Not James at all.
Bruh don't call yourself chubby, and wear a hat to cover the balding or accept it
No, the only picture of James that we see in his and Bella's wedding photo.

The only person in army clothes we see is at Bella's house when MC is drunk; I believe that was Burke who I think may be obsessed with Bella and stalking her :oops:
Idk where I got that Jame's was a teacher from then, either way he's getting cucked.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Bruh don't call yourself chubby, and wear a hat to cover the balding or accept it

Idk where I got that Jame's was a teacher from then, either way he's getting cucked.
To be fair there is no evidence that he wasn't her teacher, he does appear to be a few years older than her in the photo so it's entirely possible.

The truth is that the only thing we know about James is his name and his face.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Besides is usual that university teachers dates other university teacher. I actually thought the same even if dont remember any evidence.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes