Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
Like i know alot of people say they would love to have a friend like Derek irl, but i would honestly hate to have a best friend like him irl. You and Liam were actual homies, here it feels like Derek will sell you in a second to become a dik
1. Day 1: Derek forces Maya to share her dorm with MC and, if so, Derek and Maya are even.

2. Day 1: Derek informs MC about undercover weird activities behind the HOTs.

3. Derek morally supports MC when needed and sincerely wishes him to get success with the college hot girls.

4. Derek is clever, just look at his disputes with the rad fems.

5. Derek doesn't bother MC with his problems like religious evil father etc.

6. Derek is a fictionalized version of DPC like Lazlow Jones in GTA V.

Definitely everyone needs a friend like Derek. If someone doesn't, so he must be a very happy and successful one.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
its not sexual dammit, Tommy does not want to get hurt anything that can hurt Josy in front of him forces an emotional response from him that he does not want to admit so no he does not want to pork Maya it would hurt Josy, he does not want Josy to go out with a jerk as Steve it could hurt her he does not want her to come to B&R and see how much of an asshole and out of control it really is that could hurt Josy which that hurts him!
I dunno, man. I think being step-siblings (or was it half-sibs?) Tommy's real problem is that he grew up wanting to bang Josy senseless, but it's a taboo kinda thing and he can't act on it, so her being there really frustrates him. She knows the real Tommy. She could impact his rep, and worse, could hear what a man-whore he might be in the background, which would then further damage his chances at sating the unspoken desires.
Riona is more 'fun' alive :BootyTime:
I mean.. yeah? But I have it on pretty good authority that'd be true of everybody except Ann Coulter.
Probably, but we've yet to know for sure. ;)
Depending how one defines it, wasn't Maya of the virginal side (as regards Men) when the game kicked off?
Derek is the most overrated character in this game, he dosen't do much but ride the MCs dick.
No, no, no. He's made it clear, he's after MC's dad's dick.
Like i know alot of people say they would love to have a friend like Derek irl, but i would honestly hate to have a best friend like him irl. You and Liam were actual homies, here it feels like Derek will sell you in a second to become a dik
I agree that Liam was pretty badass, but remember that your "OG homie" also had 'Cum Slut' tattoed on you. I'd like to think that Derek wouldn't permanently deface your body (unless you hurt his sister).

Reactions: Deleted member 6239
Nov 14, 2016
I know Quinn is a bad person but damn I would dump every LIs for her
Quinn has done so much bad stuff and I get that she needs to do it but I still think she made the choices that lead to her current lifestyle. I hope she can change eventually but if this drug and prostitution stuff keeps on going then Quinn will never be likeable for me. That love scene in ep6 was really hot though.

Reactions: Ilhares

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I mean.. yeah? But I have it on pretty good authority that'd be true of everybody except Ann Coulter.
I love you...... I mean it......Priceless moment

Tommy may be a decent guy at the heart of it all, and doesn't want Josy exposed to his darker world....
Or
He may want to taste the fruit.
They are step sibs to answer the question, so no incest, still the fruit is a little forbidden.
He sure as FUCK does not want to know his former Maggot is plowing both Maya AND Josy!

Liam was a good good good wingman and best friend.

Derek is at the very start of what should become something similar... just like we are talking less than a month in on the girl front, we have known Derek for the same amount of time. We were Maggot Bros... We will be life long friends.

He and Liam are some of the best writing that DPC does. I have always said he does the wingman part the best.
He acknowledges that his weak spot in all of this is the writing, and I agree with that. The dude is worth every penny for his renders though.

I do wish he was better on the Main Characters though. There are several I could name, but I will just pick out his mentor and say that PhillyGames MC may not be lovable, but he writes them very well. Personally I like them both much better than both of the attempts of DPC. In time, perhaps DPC could form his company up where he does the renders and lets others do the writing. That would be epic.

• Angry
Reactions: godkingxerxes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Quinn has done so much bad stuff and I get that she needs to do it but I still think she made the choices that lead to her current lifestyle. I hope she can change eventually but if this drug and prostitution stuff keeps on then Quinn will never be likeable for me. That love scene in ep6 was really hot though.
Gaz, from Timestamps, same model, and same sort of character. She is, in my book, hotter, and more lovable, and you redeem her, and if I had to exclude family and near family from my girl selections, she would become my main girl.

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
For International Women's Day, wouldn't it have been more appropriate to have pack where the girls get eaten out? Though that would probably have been a very, very small pack. This MC seems to not really be of the giving type.

Nov 23, 2020
if the mc is not in a relationship with maya and josy how do these two complete their to-do lists? the outdoor scene if I remember correctly can't do it as friends .. so the girls either have found someone else (I see it hard for maya) or they haven't entered in the hot .. it would be interesting to deepen these missing lines ..

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes