shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
Are there any virgin girls in the game?? coz sometimes they don't put the tag
Depending on what you mean by virgin, Maya could count. Jill is also a maybe, and I am pretty sure the flashback to Zoey and MC is them both having sex for the first time, but I could be wrong. If what you mean by virgin is a more explicit, this is their first time kind of thing, not really as far as I understood.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Yeah, so if you like don't tell Maya you're going on a date, cause you know, you're still hoping Maya will suck your cock when you get back and if she knows some other bitch has been riding it she may want you to wash it first, it goes down like this:

mc "It was nice seeing my dad again."​
my "And what about your date?"​
mc "My date?"​
mc "..."​
mc "Did Derek tell you about that?"​
my "I didn't mean to pry...but yeah he did."​
mc "Yeah well it is prying, bitch. Do I hassle you to see how often you douche? No, I don't. So why don't you and your gaping cunt get off my case. Now get your bitch ass back in the kitchen and make me some pie!"​
That last comment may or may not have happened...

And the Bio entry goes:

"Maya heard from Derek that I was going on a date with someone. She didn't like that I hid it from her."

And your Maya points take a tumble (only one, she'll still suck the mc's cock, all is well in the world).
Then don't be a little bitch who hides it from her. You act like a little bitch and then you are surprised you get treated like the little bitch that you are. I've never had that conversation or that entry because I'm a man and like a man I tell her the fucking truth. Be a man, not a little bitch.

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
Then don't be a little bitch who hides it from her. You act like a little bitch and then you are surprised you get treated like the little bitch that you are. I've never had that conversation or that entry because I'm a man and like a man I tell her the fucking truth. Be a man, not a little bitch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Never had that happen to me either though, I just told her. Not pissed with Derek though. It makes sense he would tell his sister imo. I do agree with Warscared though, he does appear to have a habit of leaking info.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Never had that happen to me either though, I just told her. Not pissed with Derek though. It makes sense he would tell his sister imo. I do agree with Warscared though, he does appear to have a habit of leaking info.
That's not me, but I fucking love russel peters. He's hilarious.

Reactions: Ilhares and shinkei
Oct 18, 2020
if anyone has BADIK current version downloaded(un-compressed), would be grateful if they , he or she can upload the scripts(only episode 1-6 and season 1 and 2 freeroam scripts.rpy file) files on driver and give the link....
WOULD BE EXTREMELY GRATEFUL IF ANYONE CAN HELP.....

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
We all have our flaws but in the end of the day, he will be there for you. Or would you rather no Derek at all?
Derek as an acquaintance is fine, he's funny too.

but as a friend I would draw one at random from among the DIKs, including Tommy (who however gets us a fake ID and takes us to interesting places)

if it goes well useless, if it goes bad harmful

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes