Nov 14, 2016
Derek did the Granny so we didn't have to betray Jade. Of course I didn't tell him, but I'm thankful anyways.
In my playthrough I missed the Jade part. What did You have to do exactly to get there? Is it DIK specific. I remember I got to the part where Jade jacked off MC in class but after that I didn't see her anymore, I also didn't tell Derek. I thought if you didn't tell Derek that's what causes you to get locked out of future Jade scenes but something else causes it?

Zentis

Aug 5, 2019
The thing about Derek is he is so inappropriate most of the time. However, his character is so unique. Hasn't quite been attempted by any other dev. It's always a strong opinion: either you hate him or you love him.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well said.
We need Derek in my eyes.
No homo, to me given the crap the M.C. goes through.
The dude needs a friend like Derek.
I agree, together they can perfect the art of whining to Olympic levels, so they get the sports scholarship and solve Maya's problem.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
In my playthrough I missed the Jade part. What did You have to do exactly to get there? Is it DIK specific. I remember I got to the part where Jade jacked off MC in class but after that I didn't see her anymore, I also didn't tell Derek. I thought if you didn't tell Derek that's what causes you to get locked out of future Jade scenes but something else causes it?
You have to decide to be just friends with Maya and Josy. Then you can spend the night with Jade if she told you to wait for her in the parking lot or something like that. MC makes a clip, which you can later use, or not if you don't want to.

Reactions: Deleted member 6239

Being2435

Dec 17, 2020
its more likely that its on purpose but he pretends it to be accidental! he protects Maya so if you told him that you still have feelings for Josy he will protect his sister if you told him you still have feelings for Maya he will find a way to break M&J and pair you up with Maya again... a boyfriend will save him the hassle of having to pick between his father and his twin sister!

since Maya made up her mind she likes you if you are on her route he knows how much Maya likes you even tough you do not! or you can just be a massive dik and you telling him that you have feelings for Maya can get your ass kicked... somehow

the fish prank was a warning, more and worse will come if you do not clean your act! that is why he failed to read Ashley signs and act accordingly, he is dealing with a family crisis and trying to save his family, one does not know how much the Maya Father feud as put pressure on his parents marriage and it can be on thin ice with possible divorce... there are no other kids just the 2 of them and they are both adults now so whats to keep the marriage if Father and sister do not find a common ground? what will Nora do? divorce her husband? i mean it put enough pressure for her to go to a milfs bar and cheat on him...
what do you mean Nora is a mother of maya?

Reactions: Warscared

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
How long does it take to setup all the paths? Even with skipping all the conversation it will take a lot of time I think.
Yeah, usually it takes me several days to play out all the paths after a release. And I play it from scratch every time. There are just so many great scenes, songs, dialogues and so on. It's the best adult game I have every seen.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Well said.
We need Derek in my eyes.
No homo, to me given the crap the M.C. goes through.
The dude needs a friend like Derek.
We all have our flaws but in the end of the day, he will be there for you. Or would you rather no Derek at all?
yes Derek is a good guy, yes the MC needs a friend , yes Derek is a friend

but never trust him with anything if Maya likes you period. his priorities are straight (pun intended)!
furthermore as i stated that decision at the end of the prep party if you still got feelings is gonna fuck you up in the end and Derek will be the mover and shaker! Derek is far far far more then what he seems or chooses to show!

i´m beginning to think that best worker prize he got was in an electronics repair shop and he cloned Maya`s phone, we know he is far smarter and i suspect a schemer that if he as to choose between his sister and his friend its not gonna go well for you!

Imagine he as already cloned your phone and he can run trough your swyper and messages and that Maya likes you...

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes