godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Instead of a lesbian protagonist, I want a male protagonist with a small penis trying to bang these girls who can pass as victoria secret models.
It's why I try to get Morgan laid. Still trying to get him with Cammy.

One of my favourite scenes in the game is when he fills the condom for Dawe and says he was thinking of Camila while jerking at the same time MC ploughing her and Mona in the toilets.

nazthelass

Mar 8, 2021
I wouldn't do it because I'd just get idiots accusing me of ripping off DPC (which I would be but I obviously already know you I don't need to be told, thank you very much) but yes, it could be done. That being said, you'd need DPC to make his assets available to you which I doubt would happen or labouriously recreate them when it would likely be easier to create originals.

So yes, you could do it but better to make an original game inspired by BaD (though you'll still get idiots accusing you of ripping off DPC :FacePalm:)
makes sense for a succesful dev to not want to share assets, yeah

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
And the reason the ages are likely to be this and they attend high school for a year longer than in the real world will be to abide by the 18+ rules for sexual content.
and that is a pity! even tough she as a reason for a denouncement, if she was 17 when she signed the contract it as no validity! would also explain why her father as all the control over the loans... but it would mean she can not even suffer a credit point devaluation and can just ask immediately for a new contract loan!

Instead of a lesbian protagonist, I want a male protagonist with a small penis trying to bang these girls who can pass as Victoria secret models.
whats better to have a dick the size of the MC in the real world or to have a regular Penis in the BAD world where all the girls could be Victoria secret models?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: n0cn1l

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
and that is a pity! even tough she as a reason for a denouncement, if she was 17 when she signed the contract it as no validity! would also explain why her father as all the control over the loans... but it would mean she can not even suffer a credit point devaluation and can just ask immediately for a new contract loan!

whats better to have a dick the size of the MC in the real world or to have a regular Penis in the BAD world where all the girls could be Victoria secret models?
Plenty of model esque women in the real world too bro. Just gotta leave the safety of the bedroom.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Even though Jade was clearly loyal to Burke prior to the start of the game? She's not cheating on him after giving birth to Tybalt.

And if Sage came first, firstly that would be something he would have used in the argument, raising her daughter shows how much he loves Jade. Secondly, dude is a creep, pedophile, he'd be all in Sage when she was growing up.

So again not happening, no way is Tybalt and Sage siblings or half siblings or step siblings or any sort of sibling. Cousins? Sure.
Didn't Jade clearly said that Tybalt is her son?

Like i said. I don't believe in that theory, i just said that it's theoretically possible. Also it's you who liked that theory ;)
Yeah this one has too many holes in it, but like I've said before, the theory arose due to how awesome it would be to fuck Tybalt's sister in his bed. Everything else was just used to justify that theory.

Man bun is definitely Sage's dad though. :p

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Yeah this one has too many holes in it, but like I've said before, the theory arose due to how awesome it would be to fuck Tybalt's sister in his bed. Everything else was just used to justify that theory.

You guys are locked in on that one, I'm still leaning Jill but I've wasted too much time on it, at the end of the day, either I'm right, you right or we both wrong and he's the MC's real dad and Neil is a trans women who converted after giving birth to MC.

Reactions: shazba

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

I'm leaning more towards to them possibly being cousins.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
You guys are locked in on that one, I'm still leaning Jill but I've wasted too much time on it, at the end of the day, either I'm right, you right or we both wrong and he's the MC's real dad and Neil is a trans women who converted after giving birth to MC.
I doubt Neil could afford the coloured contact lenses required to explain his brown eyes when Lynette's eyes were green.

Alternatively you'd have to believe DPC created an asset for the MC's mum that didn't look like the MC's mum as a red herring which is fucking stupid.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Your theory failed the moment someone pointed out that man-bun's name is displayed as "Red-haired guest"
Actually, "Red haired guest" is the guy talking to the man in the checked suit.

screenshot0180.png

The "man-bun guy is not Sage's Dad" theory actually falls through when Sage describes her Dad exactly as what that guy is doing.

mc "Are you at least having fun here?"​
sa "Um...no?"​
sa "Everyone's so fucking fake and my dad even showed up tonight."​
mc "Your dad's here?"​
sa "Ugh... Yeah. That's why I'm not downstairs and have turned off my phone. I'm avoiding him."​
sa "He's just here looking for new business opportunities and kissing asses. It makes me sick."​

Reactions: scalvi

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Bruh. Please tell me you have a twitter I can follow
got banned on international women day because of Holy Bacchus

I doubt Neil could afford the coloured contact lenses required to explain his brown eyes when Lynette's eyes were green.

Alternatively you'd have to believe DPC created an asset for the MC's mum that didn't look like the MC's mum as a red herring which is fucking stupid.
they are the same model just add in the tits and air and remove the dick and they are the same!

• Wow
Reactions: lemonfreak

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Actually, "Red haired guest" is the guy talking to the man in the checked suit.

View attachment 1080274

The "man-bun guy is not Sage's Dad" theory actually falls through when Sage describes her Dad exactly as what that guy is doing.

mc "Are you at least having fun here?"​
sa "Um...no?"​
sa "Everyone's so fucking fake and my dad even showed up tonight."​
mc "Your dad's here?"​
sa "Ugh... Yeah. That's why I'm not downstairs and have turned off my phone. I'm avoiding him."​
sa "He's just here looking for new business opportunities and kissing asses. It makes me sick."​
How is it a business opportunity when they work for the same company? He's clearly at the same level as the red haired and blond haired guy, they just find him annoying.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
How is it a business opportunity when they work for the same company? He's clearly at the same level as the red haired and blond haired guy, they just find him annoying.
What exactly makes you feel like they work together?

EDIT: Yeah, what the lemonade said.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes