Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
How is it a business opportunity when they work for the same company? He's clearly at the same level as the red haired and blond haired guy, they just find him annoying.
They don't work together, they find him annoying because he's classless and they're in a higher social standing than him.

Do they? Care to post the dialogue where that's stated?
It's not. I don't know where they got that from.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
How is it a business opportunity when they work for the same company? He's clearly at the same level as the red haired and blond haired guy, they just find him annoying.
Do they? Care to post the dialogue where that's stated?
They don't work together, they find him annoying because he's classless and they're in a higher social standing than him.

It's not. I don't know where they got that from.
They may not even know who the hell he is. He's just some schmoozing pleb trying to ingratiate himself with people at the party hoping for an in. Exactly as Sage describes him. Here's the entire conversation with the three men.

Red haired guest: "Come winter, I'm considering taking the family there for a ski trip."​
Blonde guest: "Me and the missus rented a cottage a bit further up north. Trust me, it's worth every dollar."​
Red haired guest: "Maybe we could have a company retreat there? Tax deductions, wink wink. Hehe."​
Sage's dad "Haha! What's this I'm hearing!?"​
Red haired guest: "Haha! You didn't hear anything from me."​
Sage's dad "Grr! I'm going to report you. Haha!"​
Sage's dad "Just kidding! I'm invited, right?"​
Blonde guest: "I do like the sound of a company retreat, but perhaps for another year?"​
Red haired guest: "Yeah, you're right. This year is too short notice."​
Sage's dad "Hah, what a bummer! I'll be back for you two later!"​
Sage's dad "Right now... Refreshments!"​
Blonde guest: "What do you think about November?"​
Red haired guest: "Sounds great! I'll run it past Gina on Monday."​

The only other time he chats is with some students.

Can you, like, spell it out for us? Looking at the conversation above, which part makes them "clearly" co-workers?

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
They may not even know who the hell he is. He's just some schmoozing pleb trying to ingratiate himself with people at the party hoping for an in. Exactly as Sage describes him. Here's the entire conversation with the three men.

Red haired guest: "Come winter, I'm considering taking the family there for a ski trip."​
Blonde guest: "Me and the missus rented a cottage a bit further up north. Trust me, it's worth every dollar."​
Red haired guest: "Maybe we could have a company retreat there? Tax deductions, wink wink. Hehe."​
Sage's dad "Haha! What's this I'm hearing!?"​
Red haired guest: "Haha! You didn't hear anything from me."​
Sage's dad "Grr! I'm going to report you. Haha!"​
Sage's dad "Just kidding! I'm invited, right?"​
Blonde guest: "I do like the sound of a company retreat, but perhaps for another year?"​
Red haired guest: "Yeah, you're right. This year is too short notice."​
Sage's dad "Hah, what a bummer! I'll be back for you two later!"​
Sage's dad "Right now... Refreshments!"​
Blonde guest: "What do you think about November?"​
Red haired guest: "Sounds great! I'll run it past Gina on Monday."​

The only other time he chats is with some students.

Can you, like, spell it out for us? Looking at the conversation above, which part makes them "clearly" co-workers?
Blonde guest: "I do like the sound of a company retreat, but perhaps for another year?"

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Blonde guest: "I do like the sound of a company retreat, but perhaps for another year?"
They were talking about a company retreat before the dude butted in and virtually invited himself. But fair enough, that's good enough as anything for an inference.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Maybe DCP in his next game should make a female protagonist and use the same model as Josy and so we will fuck all these girls :devilish:
On the subject of a female protagonist. Do any of you guys play any games with female leads, and do you, like, go around fucking dudes? Does that work for you? I see "female protagonist" as a tag and just skip over it.

Like I don't think I could play BaDIK if the character was Maya or Josy. Imagine playing it as Jill? :eek:

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
ah fuck this!
enough of those three oldies and their conversation
I can't Ignore you good peeps but this shit is hitting the fan now
let's drop it.
also, a Question:
will we see a pregnancy situation with an LI?
this will get you started on something else

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
They were talking about a company retreat before the dude butted in and virtually invited himself. But fair enough, that's good enough as anything for an inference.
Or the joking about reporting him.

But eh, we already had this conversation.

You followed your trail of breadcrumbs that leads you to believe he's Sage's father. I've followed mine to believe he's Jill's father.

This discussion is over until Pinkcakes releases an update that proves it one way or the other.

And I have no plans to see this topic fall into another weekend of fuckboy bullshit.

Here's hoping we have some Queen Quinn to look at sometime soon. Pinkcakes slacking with his morning updates, I usually have this before my first nut on Friday, now I'm 3 in.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Or the joking about reporting him.

But eh, we already had this conversation.

You followed your trail of breadcrumbs that leads you to believe he's Sage's father. I've followed mine to believe he's Jill's father.

This discussion is over until Pinkcakes releases an update that proves it one way or the other.

And I have no plans to see this topic fall into another weekend of fuckboy bullshit.

Here's hoping we have some Queen Quinn to look at sometime soon. Pinkcakes slacking with his morning updates, I usually have this before my first nut on Friday, now I'm 3 in.
Well another weekly update should fall any minute now, so hopefully that will provide us new fodder.

ah fuck this!
let's drop it.
also, a Question:

The dad harping on about condoms so much, if that was all just to enjoy the crabs jokes with Arieth, that seems a bit limited. Fuck, I don't think I could deal with the drama if Maya got pregnant... :rolleyes:

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Well another weekly update should fall any minute now, so hopefully that will provide us new fodder.

The dad harping on about condoms so much, if that was all just to enjoy the crabs jokes with Arieth, that seems a bit limited. Fuck, I don't think I could deal with the drama if Maya got pregnant... :rolleyes:
hehe mission accomplished hit a nerve right there.

Reactions: shazba

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
On the subject of a female protagonist. Do any of you guys play any games with female leads, and do you, like, go around fucking dudes? Does that work for you? I see "female protagonist" as a tag and just skip over it.

Like I don't think I could play BaDIK if the character was Maya or Josy. Imagine playing it as Jill? :eek:
Yeah I play a ton of them out of boredom. Anna, Manila Shaw, GGGB, Claire's Quest etc.
I always pick the sluttiest choices and fuck everyone because I think that's the point, doing a pure routes barely gives content.

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
ah fuck this!
let's drop it.
also, a Question:
Well, we have seen pregnancy in Acting lessons, so why not? But probably in endings

Actually yes, but it's kinda gulty pleasure because you basically playing as a whore in most of the cases (Meltys Quest for example)

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018

Most are corruption games, i played one, "Corrupting Jennifer", it was good, but tiresome. It's like you're fighting against the MC to have some fun scenes. I've seen some that the MCs are lesbians, but i didn't see the appeal to be honest. There's also more story focussed like A Wife and Mother, but that one got boring fast. Thank god i'm in this thread while saying this opinion, because that thread sometimes feels like a cult.

As about Being a DIK as a female main character? Honestly, that would be like playing as Arieth, at least if you want to have fun. Jill would be perfect main character for a blue balls type game like AWAM. Bella would be best for a "corruption" type game.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020

Feel the same. I don't mind playing as a female, but when you're actively chasing dudes, it gets awkward. Its not the lewd scenes inso much as it feels like you're romancing the dude. You're actively picking choices how to get with a guy, how seduce a guy, etc. So I just skip female protagonist games, too.

Reactions: ExDeath730

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Personally I am grateful of yours kindness. I lost my job because of covid-19. When i will became financially stable again i will support you dev.
Thank you

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
I am grateful of your kindness dev. I have lost my job and currently struggling to find one when i am stable situation i will support you brother.
thank you from a fan.

• Sad
Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes